Push Forward Team Instruction

Hello,

Often when the opposing team gets a red card, my assistant manager advises me to push forward because of the red card.

I click "make tactical changes" and they start doing this for the rest of the match and it works very well with my tactic.

But where do I find this "push forward" team instruction if i want to add it manually during a match? (I also want to be able to do this without the advice of my assistant manager)

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Koen

I'm not sure what change that makes, so here are some options:

1. change mentality to something more attacking

2. push defensive line up as a team instruction

3. choose 'push forward' as a team talk. I do this sometimes to get a short attacking boost. but I do think it is only temporary whereas mentality or instructions would stay for the rest of the game or until you change it

There isn't a "push forward" instruction per se- it can be done by changing your team mentality which is probably what is happening when you click 'make changes.' So, you can move to a more attacking mentality (as ozilthegunner posted as I was writing this), or you can change duties to add more attack duties.

Other things you can do:

1. Make a sub bring on someone with acceleration and  you can also stretch the team by playing wider. 

2. You can increase tempo, play at a faster clip to make the other teams condition get worse

And do the other things mentioned,

I haven't checked on FM17, but I'm pretty sure that on previous versions you could hover the mouse pointer over that 'make changes' button and a pop-up would show which settings would be changed by clicking it. It would surprise me if that had been removed.

Archived