Franky's TOTAL DOMINATION Tactic for FM 17 (17.2)

This is my second tactic for FM 17. It's a more aggressive version of my Supreme tactic and provides the same defensive solidity but with a greater cutting edge so more goals scored. It's called TOTAL DOMINATION because it totally dominates the opposition :D. Have just won promotion from the Championship to the Premier League with Wycombe. Media prediction was 20th and with 5 games of the season to go, am 7 points clear of second place and with an FA Cup semi final to play. In 41 league games, dominated every single game bar one or two with more or less every defeat being unfortunate due to poor finishing.

FORMATION

formation.jpgupload pic

PLAYERS REQUIRED

Wing Backs – These guys are key players in the team as they provide a crossing option from out wide so decent crossing ability is still a must. High stamina, work rate and dribbling ability will also increase their effectiveness.

PPM to set (in order of importance)......... 1) gets forward whenever possible......... 2) hugs line.

Training focus - crossing or dribbling, whichever is lower.

Centre Backs - There's a regular centre back in both DCR and DCL positions. One must be quick so he can recover in case an attacker breaks the offside trap.

PPM to set......... 1) runs with ball rarely......... 2) plays short simple passes (if passing ability is poor).

NOTE: The default setting is 'Central Defender' but you need to change that to 'Ball Playing Defender' for any centre back who is better in that role. It's okay two have two BPD's if need be.

DMC – Sits in front of the back four and sweeps up a lot the opposition clearances, thus putting out fires before they start. His ability to win the ball in the middle of the park allows the the front 3 plus both wing backs plus the BBM to operate in a highly attacking manner. Also offers a passing option as he's always unmarked. When it's played to him, he's on the lookout to distribute to the APM or wing backs when they make their runs forward. Must have a high work rate as he'll be charging around, picking up all the loose balls and closing down attackers. A defensively sound, hard working player ...... Schneiderlin being perfect for this role.

PPM to set......... 1) stays back at all times........ 2) tries first time shots........ 3) likes to switch ball to other flank.

Training focus - 'passing' if less than 13, otherwise 'long shots'.

Box to Box Midfielder - Gets forward quickly to support the striker and provide a presence in the box for all the crosses coming in and defensively works hard to help the team win the ball back so a high work rate is very important. In order to make the tactic work, it's imperative that he has the PPM of 'gets into opposition area', without which the tactic is just not the same. He's going to be one of your main goalscorers so good finishing and composure are also very important. Decent long shot ability is a bonus, although not a must........ Once again, I cannot stress how important the 'gets into opposition area' PPM is. 

PPM to set......... 1) gets into opposition area...... 2) gets forward whenever possible. If he has a long shot attribute of 13+ then 'shoots from distance' and 'shoots with power' then 'tries first time shots'.

Training focus - finishing or composure, whichever is less.

Advanced Playmaker - There's not much to be said about this guy. He's the creative force of the team so anyone who fits the bill with decent passing and vision.

PPM to set......... 1) gets into opposition area...... 2) tries killer balls often....... 3) likes to switch ball to other flank. 

Wingers – There's two of these guys and they'll be looking to get on the end of attacking moves and especially to take advantage of crosses fired in from the wing back on the opposite flank so good finishing and 'off the ball' ability is helpful, although not essential. What is essential though is that they must be quick and have good dribbling and crossing ability. 

PPM to set......... 1) gets into opposition area...... 2) gets forward whenever possible........ 3) if quick then 'knocks ball past opponent'.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Out of necessity, inside forwards can be used instead of wingers. It's okay to have a winger on one flank and IF on the other. However, any inside forwards that have 'shoots from distance' as a PPM, train them up as wingers on the opposite flank. Do NOT use them as IFs as they cut inside and shoot from ridiculous positions every time, even though a team mate might be open for a tap in. Memphis Depay is a perfect example. Extremely wasteful as an IF on the left flank but an excellent winger on the right. Also, do NOT use them as inverted foot wingers so Memphis for example should be trained up and used ONLY as a right winger. However, if such a player doesn't have the attributes required for a winger (pace/acceleration/dribbling/crossing) then just sell him as he's not worth keeping. You want your wide men to be productive, not wasteful.

Having used the tactic now for several seasons, I find that wingers work better than inside forwards. They stretch the opponent's defence more and that creates extra space in the middle to exploit. They are also far less wasteful than IFs because being out wide, long shots are not really an option. Needless to say, this reduces the amount of wasteful long shots. All in all, I believe you will score more goals with wingers than with inside forwards. However, this doesn't mean IFs should be neglected altogether. If you have a player like Juan Mata then he'll still do a good job as an IF.

Complete Forward – Comes deep to receive the ball, then uses his strength to hold up play while the BBM  and inside forwards make their runs, then looks to play them in. A strong target man type player is best for this role and if he has a good jump reach then that will be perfect as he can then make the most of the crosses fired in by the wing backs.

PPM to set......... 'shoots with power'....... if he has a strength attribute of 17+ then 'plays with back to goal'.

Training focus - strength.

NOTE: The default role is for a CF but use the striker in the role that he's best suited to. Deep Lying Forward and Defensive Forward can also be used......... make sure to keep the DLF or DF on support duty.

TACTIC USAGE

I use the tactic usage formula below, making no changes to team mentality until half-time unless we go 2 goals down, in which case I'll switch immediately to control and keep it there for the rest of the game or if I take the lead I'll switch to contain and put both wing backs on defend duty. If I'm leading by the odd goal at half-time, I'll drop the mentality one notch or if I'm anticipating a tough second half then I'll switch to contain and put both wing backs on defend.

Start each game with the following mentalities depending on the pre-match odds.........

Favourite (home) - Control

Odds on favourite (away) - Control

Favourite (away) - Standard

Opponent is favourite (home) - Counter

Opponent is favourite (away) - Counter

Cup finals or other matches at neutral venues should be treated as home games.

If you need to protect a lead and the priority is to avoid conceding, switch to 'contain' and put both wing backs on defend duty (credit to Sabine for this tip, which works very well) but don't do this until half-time at the earliest. Needless to say, if the objective changes and you need to score, don't forget to revert them back to attack duty when upping the mentality. Also, if you switch from contain to a higher mentality, the tempo will automatically be set to 'normal' so you'll have to manually turn it down a notch to 'lower'.

Credit to Glassy for the counter mentality tip if opponent is pre-match favourite, home and away.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Never go higher than Control as I find Attacking and Overload mentalities counter productive (too many wasted passes and shots from ridiculous angles and distances).

ABSOLUTE MUST HAVES

The advice above should suffice but I will reiterate some of it below as it is an absolute must if you want this tactic to work for you.........

1. Both wing backs,  DMC and BBMs  must have a high work rate (minimum 14 in the top division).

2. The BBM must have decent finishing and composure (minimum 10 for each in the top division).

3. Both wing backs and wingers must have good crossing ability (minimum 12).

4. Every player must have at least 7/10 in the green suitability circle.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS (2 options)

There are 2 options here and as with the tactic usage formula, hard to say which works best. Option 2 probably works best when playing against superior opponents. 

Option 1: Simply leave opposition instructions to the assistant manager.

Option 2: Use the assistant manager's opposition instructions and supplement them with the following...........

All strikers........... closing down - always

All wide players (DR/DL, WBR/WBL, MR/ML, AMR/AML)............ show onto foot - weaker foot

Make sure to monitor the opponent's formation so if they change, you can maintain the above OIs.

TEAM TALKS

I let the assistant manager deal with team talks as I'm playing the Touch version of the game where you can't do team talks yourself. Obviously, if you know what you're doing then would be better to do them yourself.  Just make sure to have a decent assistant manager who has high attributes for Tactical Knowledge, Judging Player Ability and Motivating.

FURTHER INFORMATION/ADVICE

The Striker and both CB's must NOT be on corner taking duty plus inswinging corners only.

As soon as a player picks up a booking, manually set him to 'ease off tackles' in order to avoid a second yellow. Front 3 are set to this by default.

Do not buy a DMC, BBM or wing backs with poor work rate, they're not compatible with this tactic. I had Carrick at Man Utd with a 'work rate' rating of 11..... got rid straight away.

For your best free-kick takers, set their PPM to 'tries long range free kicks' as the default setting is to float the ball into the box, even when there's a clear scoring opportunity with a direct shot. Once this PPM is acquired, they won't waste such opportunities.

Every player that has less than 13 for long shots should be trained to 'refrain from taking long shots'. For the Inside Forwards/Wingers and Striker this is a priority as they tend to waste good passing opportunities by taking ridiculous shots from distance....... this PPM will help to minimize that.

MY GAME SO FAR

My Wycombe game. Media prediction of 20th but have won promotion to the Premier League with 5 games still to play. Have also got an FA Cup semi final against Spurs to play. All of this despite a complete overhaul of the team that required quite a while for the players to gel.

3327979ed4.jpg

335f7e3a1c.jpg

332ac24747.jpg

FINAL WORD

As always, please leave feedback. I might not reply to every post but do read all of them and your feedback has helped me develop this tactic.

EDIT (24th December 2016): Patch 17.2 threw a small spanner in the works so I've made a few changes and uploaded version 1.2 to allow you to continue dominating :D

Aside from some minor changes, one of the major changes is that instead of 2 box to box midfielders, one is now an advanced playmaker who sits a little deeper than the BBM when in the final third. This alters the dynamics of how the tactic works quite a bit. The sole BBM is now a pseudo striker and the second main goalscorer in the team (after the CF) so MUST have decent finishing and composure as well as the PPM 'gets into opposition area'. The tactic's effectiveness depends quite heavily on this being the case. The reason for this is that whereas before the ball went forward a lot quicker, now the APM looks for the ball in a relatively deep position so the wide players, instead of playing it forward will often pull it back for him. Whilst this is happening, the BBM will drive into the box (if he has the relative PPM), thus finding himself ahead of the play and regularly on the end of attacking plays when the ball gets worked in and around the penalty area. Also, the CF often drops deep to take a defender or two away, which can lead to a killer pass to the BBM who'll be unmarked with just the keeper to beat......... so he needs to be able to finish!!

The other big change to how the team plays is that the BBM and APM take less long shots. The APM because one of his PI's is to 'shoot less often' as his priority is to create rather than score. The BBM because he sees less of the ball and when he does, he's looking to lay it off to the APM and drive into the box rather than shoot long.

Please let us know how you get on with the new version. Feedback always helps in developing the tactic further (if need be).

EDIT (11th January 2017): I had uploaded v1.3 of this tactic but found it to be extremely erratic. Some games the team would just destroy the opposition but occasionally implode from a defensive viewpoint. This was due to the 'be more expressive' team instruction that was active. I've gone back to v1.2 as my tactic of choice and I've pulled the plug on v1.3 as I'm not going to have a tactic available to others that I'm not happy to use long term myself.

EDIT (11th January 2017): Having used the tactic now for several seasons, I find that wingers work better than inside forwards. They stretch the opponent's defence more and that creates extra space in the middle to exploit. They are also far less wasteful than IFs because being out wide, long shots are not really an option. Needless to say, this reduces the amount of wasteful long shots. All in all, I believe you will score more goals with wingers than with inside forwards. However, this doesn't mean IFs should be neglected altogether. If you have a player like Juan Mata then he'll still do a good job as an IF....... I've re-uploaded the tactic with wingers instead of inside forwards. That's the only change. Latest version is 1.2a 

Franky's TOTAL DOMINATION Tactic v1.2a for FM 17 (17.2)_6E337B8D-657A-4C6B-9882-DC4764D6F23B.fmf

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Works ridiculously well for me. I came from your supreme tactic previously which was really good but this tactic is amazing.

I've been playing as York and have worked my way to the championship before trying this tactic. I had a squad who were all suited to league 1/2 (apart from Ben Woodburn who I loaned, a BBM, and a CB).

In the championship I was predicted to finish 24th, red hot favorites to drop at $1.20.... and I won the championship with 3 games to spare! Absolutely ridiculous.

The defense is what is special about this tactic and enables teams like York to punch well above their weight.

One criticism I have however is the amount of long shots. It may be a case of my players being much weaker than the opposition but around 4/5ths of the shots are from long range. My bbm's do have great long shot ability (14 and 16 respectively) but I find that I convert most of my open play chances when my wingers are crossing the ball in. Thoughts?

I've also noticed that a lot of my goals are coming from corners and the following scramble of the ball... but I got promoted into the premier league so I shouldn't be complaining :D

On 12/5/2016 at 11:24, jrmarks said:

One criticism I have however is the amount of long shots. It may be a case of my players being much weaker than the opposition but around 4/5ths of the shots are from long range. My bbm's do have great long shot ability (14 and 16 respectively) but I find that I convert most of my open play chances when my wingers are crossing the ball in. Thoughts?

That's my only gripe with this, taking needless shots from outside the box when there's a pass on or a WB on the overlap. 

2 hours ago, imchrisjones said:

That's my only gripe with this, taking needless shots from outside the box when there's a pass on or a WB on the overlap. 

Sometimes yes. The majority of those are taken because everybody is encouraged box-side from my experience. The b2bs are both given additionally a forward run encouragement. Actually the WBs are mostly picked up on this release, as wide midfielders are coded to cover for them and stay out mostly wide, which naturally happens in particular against non-narrow formations with actually wide midfielders,  as marked  both of them here picking up the WBs immediately. This is thus the main reason:

h6ASy4i.jpg

Without pulling off the the unlikely feat of doing an instant 180 degrees turn and having eyes in the back of their heads, the players frequently run out of options. Every single player bar the DM is encouraged box-side. The wide backs against most formations are picked up as soon as they venture forward. On FM 2016 this might have not been as severe though. When opponents drop deep quickly, every attack will in tendency come to this, as there is no through ball on behind their lines likewise. The high line high closing down game additionally would compress this some naturally. The opponent is never given time to come out. FM as flawed as it is has always been a game that suggested creating space by dropping some can increase the chance of scoring actually, same as not encouraging every single player boxside. If you are purely focused on stats, you never get to that point of understanding this some.

This is more of a general thing, Franky is a great and successful player, probably far more so than me, but he recently posted in the tactics forum if the game would hate him. No it doesn't (see above). He seems very focused on possession and shots stats though. There is always play behind. More importantly, AI play differently. Different formations, different bias. This is important. When trying this, right in the first match against lower level opposition the statistical domination craved for was actually with the opponents. Not only that, but they could control the pitch, and actually were dangerous.

w6MTt8b.jpg

How the hell could that of happened? Remember what I said about defending on FM 2017 before: Wide midfielders in tendency sit out wide to cover the flanks so those Wing Backs are typically picked up as in the above screenshot immediately (unlike on FM 2016 or previous). However, this lower league opponent was playing a 4-2-3-1 narrow, which is rare to never to be found in the English tiers at least at the start. That is basically a 5 man central midfield vs Franky's 3 (as the wide midfielders sit out wide, that is very much happening and reality). There is in tendency almost always somebody unmarked as 3 can't cover 5, which is also how the equalizer eventually came about. I'm not happy with this at all, mind, but just as an answer if the game were to hate his. It doesn't. However there is match play in behind all those numbers he is so focused on. :-)

m2eBUmz.jpg

second season with everton i am 2nd 8 matches left but i have so many draws and a lot of them are like opp combacks against derby 3:1 for me 82 min end 3:3 against cristal 2:0 till 80 min end 2:2 against chelsea 4:2 86 min end 4:4 all of them i was leading its very frustrating 

On 04/12/2016 at 00:50, nikosvou84 said:

Great tactic!!
What about players training and match preperation?

I play the Touch version of the game so don't have match prep. Player training I leave to the ass man, although I do individual training myself and each player's PPM and 'training focus' I've outlined in the original post.

On 04/12/2016 at 12:55, Dirty Harry said:

Would you say that having this for home and easier opponents, and your other tactic for harder and away ones would be a good idea? 

Although that may well work, personally I like to use the same tactic for all situations, obviously switching team mentalities as per usage instructions. 

On 05/12/2016 at 11:24, jrmarks said:

Yes, I have a solution to that but am not ready to divulge just yet. Need to test thoroughly over around half a season to be sure that it's consistent but there'll be more passing options, which'll discourage players from taking too many shots. The tactic will then operate as if the team is 'working the ball into the box' but WITHOUT that option checked. I don't like WBIB in this year's version of the game as the team tends to overplay too much for my liking. With that in mind, the tactic will function half way between WBIB and as it is currently so a happy medium if you like. The two main benefits will be far less long shots and more goals scored........ I'm aiming to update the tactic by the weekend hopefully :)

34 minutes ago, DraganBC said:

second season with everton i am 2nd 8 matches left but i have so many draws and a lot of them are like opp combacks against derby 3:1 for me 82 min end 3:3 against cristal 2:0 till 80 min end 2:2 against chelsea 4:2 86 min end 4:4 all of them i was leading its very frustrating 

Are you using the tactic usage formula I've suggested? You should be switching to CONTAIN mentality and putting both wing backs on defend duty to see games out.

And Svenc, great post.... some real food for thought. Has actually helped me tweak the tactic to create more passing options, thus cutting down on speculatory long shots. As already mentioned, I'm looking to release the updated version by the weekend.

Franky- I enjoy tinkering with team and player instructions using the default formation that I already use, so would echo some of the comments above about the number of long shots.  I have done a check over 5 games and that tactic gives a lot of possession and a lot of attempts at goal but statistically between 60-70% of them are long shots, which has only produced 1 goal from a long shot and a lot of miserable attempts from players with reasonable attributes.  I am sure that a compromise will be better, because my AM is constantly advising me to work the ball into the box

Started off relatively well with the tactic but ended up losing one and the following five games, I've not conceded never mind have had any shots on target against me, but looking at my stats I should be winning games comfortably. I've been following the tactic usage and I'm on my fifth scoreless draw.

As an addition to my point above about too many long shots,I have both my AMR and AML set to hug the line. But:

One issue I have found with this instruction is the foot preference of the player involved.  I have this instruction on both my AMR and AML but was constantly frustrated by them cutting inside all the time.  I eventually checked and found that my AMR although natural in the position preferred to use his left foot and my AML chose to use his right foot, thereby countering their instruction and ppm.  It also meant that the midfield got very crowded and picking up passes was difficult, sometimes causing a need to shoot unnecessarily from distance.

I wonder if this overcrowding is contributing to the random acts for shooting from long range

9 hours ago, DraganBC said:

contain didnt work 4:0 lead against City bearly makin a win with 4:3 then match with stoke 2:0 87 min end 2:2 

I feel that with a 4-0 lead, contain is too severe as it virtually says that you will give up all possession, never try to score and just sit with everyone behind the ball.  I am sure that contain can work sometimes, but in your circumstances, I am sure that you either don't need to change mentality at all in the 4-0 scenario or just drop the mentality by one notch to standard or even to counter in  the 2-0 scenario

Best tatic ive used so far won all 14 league games ive played with Ajax 1st season, amazingly only letting in 1 goal so far in the league and hammering Dortmund 8-0 away :O only signed two players but they are poor ageing center backs. will post my results at the end of the season but so far so good thanks :)  

46 minutes ago, Glassy said:

This sort of nonsense happens FAR too often on this stupid game... Puts me off playing it!

bca23b9f1ddc7bde4c103d83b63b5f39.png

I have a solution to this. Am testing it currently and will modify and upload the tactic within a day or two. Should cut down speculative long shots by creating better passing options.

11 hours ago, Niall76 said:

Aren't the team instructions of 'play narrower' and 'exploit left flank' and 'exploit right flank' contradicting each other?

No. Play narrower forces the opposition players to be drawn towards the middle of the pitch, which then creates space out wide for the wingers and full backs....... that space is then exploited by playing the ball out wide.

On 09/12/2016 at 05:57, FrazT said:

I feel that with a 4-0 lead, contain is too severe as it virtually says that you will give up all possession, never try to score and just sit with everyone behind the ball.  I am sure that contain can work sometimes, but in your circumstances, I am sure that you either don't need to change mentality at all in the 4-0 scenario or just drop the mentality by one notch to standard or even to counter in  the 2-0 scenario

In my experience, that's actually not what happens. Contain is used to retain possession, frustrate the opposition and waste time. They'll try and close down quickly to win the ball back and this can lead to them losing their shape. Your team can sometimes exploit this with probing passes and quite often means your lead is increased. Whether you are one goal up or four, the result is usually the same. Obviously, being 3 or more goals up means it's not necessary to switch to CONTAIN and instead switching to COUNTER would be preferable. If my lead is one or two goals at half-time and I anticipate a possible comeback, I'll play the second half on CONTAIN with both wing backs on defend duty........ works really well at seeing games out. 

Hope this works out Franky. :-) Your previous tactics seemed to work fantastically well, and I'm not sure if I would have achieved your quick raising through the league. :) What I meant with frustration fueled by such was well demonstrated by a couple guys already and that focus on "key stats":

36 minutes ago, Glassy said:

It's a superb tactic mate, if you can tweak all the wasted shots then it will dominate even more. I'm winning the league with Spurs comfortably. This sums up FM17 in a nutshell though...

a4bc6a14a205091ba304c3c34ea4de1b.png

You concede of bugs (which may have happened here) or own goals costing you points. But if that is "FM in a nutshell to you", which means such is happening regularly you are contributing to this. Always have. Apart of the goal scored for them, there is vital stats missing, if you are so focused on them. My point has always been:

1) If less than or a third of your shots are on target, you can't be actually battering anyone, so should calm down when you've got little return
2) Doesn't even have the long shot stats available so never sees this
3) Apart of long shots, there is vital stats missing. It's easy to get a lot of shots, in particular against teams sitting deep, that average quality is another matter.
PV809Jd.jpg*
4) None of those possession and shot stats point out how open you have your back door, ever

5) Your job isn't to dominate possession and shots. Your job is to win matches. Often the same measures that are taken to increase the possession stats and shot counts are those that lead to mediocre shots on average. Compressing of play into the final third, making areas of play that visibly small that defenders clear easily, never allowing a side sitting deep come out some, etc. You could win back to back promotions on previous with some of the worst possession stats (and never at all dominating the shot count at such rates, ever). However it's a major pain to click through all those shots in the analysis, in particular as now you have to place TWO clicks instead of one compared to previous to display the sequence. The sooner SI a) make a distinction between shots here, b) make the assistant scream out not only long shot barrage, but set pieces piling up as well, and make the post-match reports pick on that up to rather than painting a picture as if a side was just "unlucky", the better.

6) As a result, whilst it may be a major AI tactical decision/ME weakness too that there is always easy ways to bump that possession stat, as soon as somebody makes an argument providing individual match stats, I tend to switch off, as that demonstrates limited understanding of how the game works (from experience). And I'm critical of this season's ME this year as well, as all it can take for even a lower league opponent to "control" those stats is having additonal men in central midfield, as demonstrated in my previous post. That "statistical domination" went completely hiding, simply because it was 5 central midfielders competing against 3, and neither wide midfielders nor forwards put much of a foot in in defending central spaces in the current ME, which is real bad.

* Both pictures were actually taken from sets of pkms provided by two of the most obnoxious "game is rigged against me" posters I have ever seen, therefore the "lol" remark, as that guy claimed he was always coming up against an "opposition super keeper". He's been doing that for years. That wasn't a one off, that was like that in all of the matches. The second wasn't a one-off either. :D

Was hoping to try out the fix for the tactic this weekend, but alas perfection cant be rushed. I've reverted back to supreme, even though I had a good start to the season P8 W7 D1 L0 and then lost a match 2-1 away to inferior oppositon. After that loss, we D4 in a row then won 4 in a row but rather unconvincingly. Lost 2 more and won 1. Thankfully teams around us in the league were having a poor time too, so didnt lose too much ground.

I'm looking forward to coming back to this once you fixed the long shots :)

9 hours ago, sparkysrovers said:

Was hoping to try out the fix for the tactic this weekend, but alas perfection cant be rushed. I've reverted back to supreme, even though I had a good start to the season P8 W7 D1 L0 and then lost a match 2-1 away to inferior oppositon. After that loss, we D4 in a row then won 4 in a row but rather unconvincingly. Lost 2 more and won 1. Thankfully teams around us in the league were having a poor time too, so didnt lose too much ground.

I'm looking forward to coming back to this once you fixed the long shots :)

I've only been able to test it very briefly and nowhere near as extensively as I'd like but I'll upload it anyway. If the feedback is positive, I'll delete the original. Modified tactic now available from the original post. More passing options now available so speculative long shots shouldn't be as much of a frustration as before :)

You are a clever little bastard, look how many goals I've conceded in my 2nd season with Spurs!

862be59653fa03e0db6ce73a7df892bb.png

Absolutely bossing it. I won the league and CL in my first season with Spurs. The wasted shots can be frustrating when it ends 0-0 or 0-1 etc but as you can see it doesnt happen as often since I've improved my team. Sterling work. 

2 hours ago, Glassy said:

You are a clever little bastard, look how many goals I've conceded in my 2nd season with Spurs!

862be59653fa03e0db6ce73a7df892bb.png

Absolutely bossing it. I won the league and CL in my first season with Spurs. The wasted shots can be frustrating when it ends 0-0 or 0-1 etc but as you can see it doesnt happen as often since I've improved my team. Sterling work. 

Did you use the updated version or the original domination?

Hello. 

I have amazing results with this tactic. 

Definitely best this year. 

So I wanted to ask you if I could share your tactic on FM Base if it is not there already (I don't see it)

I would say it is yours and link it here. 

I just want to share it with community there. 

Or you could do it if you like. 

here are my results. just testing it without training or transfers. with NK Osijek. I played for start with AC Milan too but I started in half season so who would believe it. tomorrow I will post with some other club. 

some of my best players so you can see with what I am playing. 

20161214132201_1.jpg

20161214160030_1.jpg

20161214160038_1.jpg

20161214160054_1.jpg

20161214160101_1.jpg

20161214160200_1.jpg

20161214160206_1.jpg

20161214160213_1.jpg

20161214160916_1.jpg

in the match preview one of the teams will have (fav) in brackets after.  That one is the favourite.  Divide the first number by the second number in the odds (i.e if odds are 7-4 divide 7 by 4)  whichever odds is the lower number is the favourite.  (example 7/4 = 1.75 and 10/3 is 3.33333 so 7/4 is the smaller number - and is therefore the favourite.

Or,  go into preferences and change format to show odds in decimals.  Same applies - smaller number is the favourite.

Incidentally - what the odds indicate is that if you bet the second number, you win the first number.  So 7/4 means you must bet 4 euro/pounds to win 7 euro/pounds - or multiples thereof.

Archived