Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
luiseitor212

View hidden attributes

Hi, I want to know if exists any panels for seeing the hidden attributes in the player profile. In FM16 there was some panels but now I cant find it. If anybody has created this panels for FM17, if someone explains to me how to do it, I will create the panels.

Thanks and sorry, my English isnt very good 

Most likely is to the "team squad panel" from a skin that has it as an option last year into the team folder.

2 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

Flut has hidden attributes as a drop down option on one of his selectors within the player overview (search for flut skin on fmscout)

Yeah but I'm searching another attribute

I adapted the FM16 panel to FM17 but the attribute that I want to use doesnt work.

4ba5a644d67e18575ad335a31a88e7b1_zps5x5q 

If somebody can see the file and help me :)

player attributes panel.xml

Yes I know what you want to say, but I'm searching the attribute "Reccomended Current Ability" because it's one that I can see in all the players without scouting and without having editor in-game.

If you know how can I put it on FM17 or one skin that have it and works on FM17

Thanks in advance :) 

3 minutes ago, luiseitor212 said:

If I dont socut the player, it doenst works...

05fe96a4d0932b92c24897f1cb275911_zpsgxmx

it doesnt appear for all unless you own the in-game editor, as far as i remember. 

9 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

it doesnt appear for all unless you own the in-game editor, as far as i remember. 

Yeah, but the other attribute that I'm searching works without in-game editor, its because of that I'm so interested on it.

But I cant find it anywhere :(

Thanks for your help, anyway :D 

54 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

FM17 doesn't showing RCA(Recommanded Current Ability) without using in-game editor. But, in Fm16's some skins(e.g GZSkin) show player's RCA regardless of in-game editor or scouting.

48 minutes ago, luiseitor212 said:

Yeah, but the other attribute that I'm searching works without in-game editor, its because of that I'm so interested on it.

But I cant find it anywhere :(

Thanks for your help, anyway :D 

I think RCA's property ID has been changed in FM17. Now, It's impossible to showing RCA value without in-game editor. That's why users who doesn't in-game editor showing all player's RCA value is 10.

I hope someone find RCA property ID :)