Infinity Tactic For Fm17

This is my first designed tactic for FM17 and ive been working quite hard with it just trying to get things 100% before i felt ready to release and share with the community,and i feel the time is now.I done a few tactics in FM16 and prior with some relative success and im quite confident this wil be the same so here we have "Infinity" for FM17 folks.

Formation

tactic.jpgppi's.png

Ive elected to go along with a 4231 structure on a counter attacking style or if you feel that you are the stronger team then i would maybe suggest changing that to a more control mentality.

Defence is pretty straight forward with the two wingbacks getting forward overlapping the winger and inside forward further up supplyong killer crosses into the box so id reccomend a good crossing attribute for this posistion.The centre halfs ive elected to go with one dropping slightly deeper just incase there are speedy forwards playing against you.In midfield i have a deep ying playmaker supplying killer passes from the midfield alongside a ball winning midfielder getting control of the midfield.You'll also notice an enganche playing the no.10 role, feel this is a very important role linking up to the lone forward uptop to smash the goals in.

I usually start off like this but if im losing then il switch to control and possibly about the 70th minute get another forward on withdrawing the enganche,but only if u are losing id suggest doing this personally.

Opponents and team talks

These i feel should always be done by yourself,unless you have a statistically strong asst. manager who can do this for you.

My progress so far with the Infinity Tactic

league table.jpg

Not too bad i reckon,i feel the goals that i have been letting in is due to the lack of pace i have at the back,this is something im looking to address asap.

So here we go - I hope that if you are giving this a bash that it brings you success i use it in my current Rangers career and im very confident it will do the business.Please feel free to leave any comments and suggestions in the thread.Thanks for reading.

Download link

https://www.mediafire.com/?84k679dhk1p5dmz

Archived