Data Analysts and Sports Scientists

Although I appreciate these roles are fast becoming more and more important to the modern game, I am still struggling to see why these roles are included in the 'staff search' process that I can employ, that will directly or indirectly influence my game. Especially when the best candidates for the roles are mostly randomly created regens and probably have little or no bearing on how my team perform.

What next? employing the club secretary on their 'Typing' skills or kit-men on their 'Washing' skills...

Sports Scientists need fitness and they will actively effect jadedness among other things in your squad...

Data analysts don't currently have any essential attributes, but they provide the manager with great analysis post match including heat maps, passages of play/attacks etc..

I basically dont see what the issue is.

4 hours ago, Welshace said:

Sports Scientists need fitness

No, they don't. Initial info stating that has been retracted, right?

4 hours ago, Welshace said:

Data analysts don't currently have any essential attributes, but they provide the manager with great analysis post match including heat maps, passages of play/attacks etc..

What would be the point of employing more than one? I believe in my current save the board allows a Chief Analyst and two or three regular ones. Why would I want that?

Archived