Could someone write a post about Chapecoense (BRA)?

the--dud

I think many of us would appreciate a post about Chapecoense (BRA) - the club who had a tragic plane crash on their way to the Copa Sudamericana final. Maybe it would feel strange, or even morbid, to play as them now but it would be nice to read about how the club and their players are represented in FM17.

I was hoping maybe someone who knows the Brazilian leagues could do a write-up on them?

Additionally I think it would be really great if for FM18, Sports Interactive could pay close attention to how the situation develops and emulate in-game whatever special exemptions and assistance the club will get.

So first sorry for my english, I'm using google tradudor.
It was tragic what happened to Chapecoense, I'm Brazilian, I'm wrestling for EC Bahia, but this does not stop me from having a lot of features for the great team of Chapecoense.
They were too many warriors, they reached the South American final against the Colombian National Athletics (current champion of the liberators, the most important tournament in South America).
The chapecoense is a new team, is about 50 years old, in 2009 she was able to access the C series of the Brazilian championship, since then only up in divisions, until she reached series A of the Brazilian championship, and from there she left no more, This year it finished between 7 and 11. Brazilian teams have expressed their solidarity with the situation and have pledged to lend players free of charge to the Chapeco, and also asked the CBF that the Chapeco be not downgraded by 2020, a good time for them to recover.
Financially, the Chapeco is well, it's a team that should not, so you can continue your journey to success. It has a good training center, it is a spectacular team!

The national athlete asked the conmenbol to make the Chapecoense become the champion of the South American cup, so they can play the main championship in South America, the liberators. This is good because it adds visibility and money to the club's coffers so they can get back on their feet and continue their journey of glory!

If you want to know more about the history of the team, access this link:
https://papodehomem.com.br/pensa-num-clube-que-fazia-tudo-certo-essa-era-a-chapecoense-or-mais-que-um-jogo-17
The material is in Portuguese, but just translate that I think it is easy to understand.

Yes, the plane crash was tragic.  

I wonder if our friends at SI could honor Chapecoense somehow...

Coincidence or not, I just got the club featured in my screen (but that may be because I'm coaching Flamengo in the first division).

See image.

chapecosnip_20161202103252.png

The plane crash was a terrible tragedy and I feel for all those affected. Especially since it seems that it was an entirely avoidable crash. So many lives lost or changed forever and the heart of the football club broken.

I mean this with the very greatest respect. But I would be very interested if someone updated the database to reflect the new real world position, i.e. the squad will now be without the players and staff who were lost, and maybe update the proposed relaxing of loan and relegation rules if and when they are approved.

Perhaps the game would have to be re programmed to have a more sympathetic chairman regarding results performance as well (maybe immunity from being fired in the first season?). 

I hope that I did not offend anybody by mentioning this - that is not my intention at all. But the forum is for discussion about the game, and although the club has been hit with this terrible tragedy and hearts are breaking, eventually the world and football will move on and Chapecoense will also move on. The ultimate rebuilding job in Football Manager.

@stripeyfox2015 about the some special rules for Chapecoense IRL, the chairman in charge (who would be the vice chairman, because the real chairman was in that airplane) refused the 3 years no relegation rules and wanna fight to keep in Serie A normally. About the loaning players there is nothing 100%, they must to work the team rebuilding in this week or on the next one. And they don't play the last Brasileirão round against Atlético Mineiro.

I am curious about how would be Chapecoense in the next update, if possible, or in 2018. 

Obviously a massive tragedy... but this has nothing to do with good player and team guide ..

There is an off topic post in the off topic forums to discuss real world events including this... and any requests for changes for fm18 should be made in the appropriate place too  

Cheers guys.

Archived