Sports Interactive Community

Hi

im currently managing Wrexham and have been surprised to find that when I call up young players from the reserves (ie offer prof contracts) they are always English. Surely this club should be calling up primarily welsh players (as per Cardiff, Swansea) or a mix of English and welsh (as per being a bit of a border town) is this possible to change or adapt?

thanks

It should be a mixture of the two. Let us know how the next one/two sets of graduates go. Thanks

Sorry I don't mean graduates from the youth squad who come through at the end of the season (they as u say r mixed English and welsh), I mean those in the reserve squads who I choose to offer a contract too, they r always English, and as I tend to use these players a lot for development tends to lead me with a very heavily English squad when I'm looking to develop more welsh kids really  

hope that helps 

17 hours ago, Johnlancs said:

Sorry I don't mean graduates from the youth squad who come through at the end of the season (they as u say r mixed English and welsh), I mean those in the reserve squads who I choose to offer a contract too, they r always English, and as I tend to use these players a lot for development tends to lead me with a very heavily English squad when I'm looking to develop more welsh kids really  

hope that helps 

Oh sorry my mistake! I'll have a quick look at this, thanks.

40 minutes ago, Johnlancs said:

Great, let me know how u get on

I can see what you mean and have it logged now. Thanks