4-3-3 mourinho

2 minutes ago, Sussex Hammer said:

Nikos.  Not sure if that's the team you put out but you will have defence problems with Reid at right back, Zaza at left back and Tore as a defensive midfielder!!!

the players is on wrong place man  there the  question is how can i make the tactic seems like mourinho what  role have the pogba in real life and herrera carick

On paper your roles and duties look quite reasonable but I think you have too many Team Instructions complicating matters. 

In particular you TI of Prevent GK Distribution and drop deeper conflict. That is going to really stretch your team vertically which allows space for opposition playmakers. Also by playing narrower, but exploiting the flanks and looking for overlap, I can imagine your flanks are quite exposed when you lose possession. 

I'm not saying all these TI's are wrong or even that some of the combinations can never work. However, as I think your basic structure is OK, I'd remove at least half your TI's (might be trial and error a bit to determine which ones) to see if this helps defensively. 

As a United fan, I have to say that the midfield triangle is the wrong way. Mourinho uses either two holding/deeper cm/dm, with two wide players and an AMC. He did this at Chelsea as well, and my screams at the TV this season for him to turn the triangle like you have here have been in vain. 

If you are setting up a Mourinho tactic, the roles should be CMs/CMd and AMs/APs

Edit: just saw you had Linked a tactical analysis of the Arsenal game, but all other games have been with AMC and not a DM

21 hours ago, alvaan said:

As a United fan, I have to say that the midfield triangle is the wrong way. Mourinho uses either two holding/deeper cm/dm, with two wide players and an AMC. He did this at Chelsea as well, and my screams at the TV this season for him to turn the triangle like you have here have been in vain. 

If you are setting up a Mourinho tactic, the roles should be CMs/CMd and AMs/APs

Edit: just saw you had Linked a tactical analysis of the Arsenal game, but all other games have been with AMC and not a DM

yes i will see maybe you are correct

Archived