Regen Facepacks

nb9

For those who want to add pictures to their players, here is a template you can use. (works the same for staff)

It's just a set of player pictures and a config file. You can add additional or other pictures, just add it to the config file as well.

Go to preferences --> interface --> tick "showscreen IDs in Title Bar to assist skinning" --> confirm

Now go to the players/staff you want to add pictures.  (ID on the player pic and twice in the config file)

Use the template and expand it. It works will all regen replacement sets in this thread.

Put the folder into graphics.

Go to preferences --> interface -->empty cache

Go to preferences --> interface -->Reload Skin when confirming changes in Preferences

Click on reload skin

PlayerPictures Template.zip

Ok, there is a way to make it work - to some extend.

If you go to your own newgens/preferences/show IDs you will see that they have similar IDs. 

In my save it's 191545xxxx

I used this regens replacement pack and added those numbers to the pictures and generated a xlm file.

1915450000 until 1915458500 (or something).

Now I have most of the newgens from clubs in my league replaced with real pictures.

This works also with added players, they have also similar IDs, but another set than the newgens (young players) (191557xxxx in my save)

I made a second set and again, most of the generated players have now a pictures from this replacement pack.

I am trying to add  a photo to a regen in FM18

I have already installed the faces cut out pack and installed it, I also have a photo (that I took from Regen replacements) that I hope to use for the regen and I have renamed it with the user id that I got from the game.  I have then added the photograph to my faces folder (with all the photos from the face pack).  I then followed the below and put the below line on the config file that came with the faces pack.

-Add this line to the group of lines in the config file inside the folder where you put the picture file: <record from="(ID NUMBER)" to="graphics/pictures/person/(ID NUMBER)/portrait"/> Don't include the parentheses.

However it doesn't seem to have worked as the regen face is still showing and no sign of the photograph.  Do I need to untick the box which states show generated pictures or do I need to install a separate faces folder (and seperate config file) for the regens in my graphics folder?

I am fairly new to all this so any advice or assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

On 23/11/2017 at 15:36, KUBI said:

Ok, there is a way to make it work - to some extend.

If you go to your own newgens/preferences/show IDs you will see that they have similar IDs. 

In my save it's 191545xxxx

I used this regens replacement pack and added those numbers to the pictures and generated a xlm file.

1915450000 until 1915458500 (or something).

Now I have most of the newgens from clubs in my league replaced with real pictures.

This works also with added players, they have also similar IDs, but another set than the newgens (young players) (191557xxxx in my save)

I made a second set and again, most of the generated players have now a pictures from this replacement pack.

does this make players have a picture of the correct race?

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to add images to players, staffs, or regens manually but it is not working for some reason. Has there been any changes specifically for Football Manager 2018? The method I am talking about is when you add images in the graphics folder and input the ID of the entry you want to assign an image too. There are quite a few things that are not working for me in this version of the game.     

Gerade eben schrieb Olukitzfudgey:

I have been trying to add images to players, staffs, or regens manually but it is not working for some reason. Has there been any changes specifically for Football Manager 2018? The method I am talking about is when you add images in the graphics folder and input the ID of the entry you want to assign an image too. There are quite a few things that are not working for me in this version of the game.     

There is no difference to FM 17, it does still work as it should. I'm using that for my own squads. You did empty cache? It's usually better to close and restart the game after it to get all the changes loaded.

The following is mine: <record from="43318498" to="graphics/pictures/person/43318498/portrait"/>

I have assigned an image to the ID but it just doesn't seem to be working. I'll try emptying cache etc manually and force the skin to recognise the changes again. Tried on the base skin, the beautiful Andromeda skin and my personal skin as well. Not sure why this is not working. It's also occurring for other people as well because people keep asking me about it.  

Yep it's not working. 

I will have to change the images the hard way. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/01/2018 at 20:10, wkdsoul said:

On 10/01/2018 at 20:21, KUBI said:

It's a compilation of all known regens replacement packs.

This is great. I've been manually putting faces on all my regens. This pack saves a massive amount of time. The only downside seems to be that you end up with random ethnicity images.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived