USA Questions (All star game etc)

wkdsoul

I want to remake the MLS into a single division, can i keep the all star game but make it the top division against the league below? 

1) Is the all star specifically tied to the MLS league/coding and conferences? or is it tied to the base nation, so if as long as i create a new system in the US, an all star game option will be implementable?
Its a nice addition i'd like to keep, but no worries if its a mare and its gotta go.   I usually just ditch it anyway, just wondered if its salvageable. 

2) If i have 4 conferences in one level, can i have the teams randomly drawn each pre-season? once the relegation/promo update has all happened? 

3) when adding past history to a comp, will the teams in the finals club history (in biography) etc auto update

I think the All-Star game is hardcoded to the MLS because every time I've tried to add it to my league system in the USA it doesn't work but I'm no genius in using the editor so I don't know?

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

anyone who plays the mls.  Is the combine a decent thing to keep and what it is? just the equivilent of the schoolboy trail day in eng? 

I think it's worth keeping because it shows how well the draftees do in games

Just now, wkdsoul said:

I'm losing the draft :) 

Well in that case you should lose the Combine because there isn't really a purpose of it without the draft

In my database i've created some canadian based teams to play in the USA, as these are not in the Amway Canadian Championship.  (does this count even if canada isnt a selectable nation?

Do they have to be in "Continental Nation Cup - USA?" to avoid errors? or shall i just move them all to the USA and sod canada off, as its not a playable nation? 

Archived