Small club logo question

doucong

Hi,

I've downloaded the premier league logo pack, my question is in the picture below for example, the logos I put in is not align with the default logos (slightly left), and they are also much blur than default logos. Could anyone help on this? And for the blur part, is it because for retina display I should use a bigger size instead of 18x18 for small logos? 

Thanks

Screen Shot 2016-11-26 at 14.22.17.png

Small logos should be 25x18 so they are aligned with the default ones. (unless you are replacing them all then it doesn't really matter) Though as you are using retina mode you'll need to make so extra ones - first create a @2x folder within the folder your logos are in and then inside that make 50x36 logos giving them the same name as the parent logos. (Or you aren't planning on releasing them and always use the retina mode then you can just replace the downloaded small logos with 50x36 ones).

On 27/11/2016 at 04:22, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Small logos should be 25x18 so they are aligned with the default ones. (unless you are replacing them all then it doesn't really matter) Though as you are using retina mode you'll need to make so extra ones - first create a @2x folder within the folder your logos are in and then inside that make 50x36 logos giving them the same name as the parent logos. (Or you aren't planning on releasing them and always use the retina mode then you can just replace the downloaded small logos with 50x36 ones).

Thank you for you help. Now I have 50x36 logos in my "small" folder, but it looks like this now

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 02.58.57.png

How can I fix it?

Thanks

Archived