Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  

1.The first thing I noticed is that I can't criticised my own players. Why is it like that?

2.Wrong distribution of points after 30 in LOTTO Ekstraklasa:when the club have ex.63 points, after the division have 32,because the points to coved(eventually "rounding" if my translator tranlsated wrongly;63:2=31,5≈32).If the teams after the division have the same points,the higher position determines the position before the division.

3.The Board is only satisfied from my job even when I won Polish FA Cup and leadering now in league.He shouldn't be "delighted"?

Edited by Maciej Zdanowski

On 25/11/2016 at 16:18, Maciej Zdanowski said:

1.The first thing I noticed is that I can't criticised my own players. Why is it like that?

2.Wrong distribution of points after 30 in LOTTO Ekstraklasa:when the club have ex.63 points, after the division have 32,because the points to coved(eventually "rounding" if my translator tranlsated wrongly;63:2=31,5≈32).If the teams after the division have the same points,the higher position determines the position before the division.

3.The Board is only satisfied from my job even when I won Polish FA Cup and leadering now in league.He shouldn't be "delighted"?

1. You can discipline a player for a red card offence after the match. You can also criticise a player for poor performance after they get a rating of 6 or less in their last game.

2. Do you have screenshots/ a save to show us the issue? Please send a save to help@sega.co.uk if you do so we can have a look. Link this thread in the email.

3.  There's various factors that affect board confidence e.g. finances and squad harmony. 

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 12:44, Jack Joyce said:

1. You can discipline a player for a red card offence after the match. You can also criticise a player for poor performance after they get a rating of 6 or less in their last game.

2. Do you have screenshots/ a save to show us the issue? Please send a save to help@sega.co.uk if you do so we can have a look. Link this thread in the email.

3.  There's various factors that affect board confidence e.g. finances and squad harmony. 

You can't criticise a player for getting a rating of 6.  I've tried it serval times, it works only when he plays below 6

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 12:44, Jack Joyce said:

Also pisses me off,that only every 2,or even every 3 penalty in the game is scored.

2 hours ago, SephDarkheart said:

thats the way it is in reality

In the reality is that from 80% to 90% penalties are scored,not 50% or 33%!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My players who perform penalties have shooting above 15 and they scoring only as I wrote from 33% to 50% penalties and opponents also!Where do you see here realism?????!!!!!:idiot:

14 minutes ago, veerus said:

Reality is about 70% and it's possible you've just had a streak of bad luck. 

I don't think that is bad luck,I think it's a bug.I wrote that it was nit concern only me,but also my opponents,they also have the same efectiveness in the scoring of penalties.

Sign in to follow this