Sports Interactive Community
phd_angel

Pre-Match Instructions Advice to You

Do you apply pre-match instructions advice given by your Assistant?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you apply pre-match instructions advice given by your Assistant?

• Yes, always
    • Sometimes
    • No, never

Do you listen and apply pre-match instructions that your assistant gives to you?  Do they produce better results?  When to listen and when not?  Thanks

I have my OIs set to be done by my assistant. They can be tweaked if needed, but if you have a good assistant they're generally pretty helpful

I sign a coach with high Tactical Knowledge and Judging Player Ability attributes just for that. How much of a difference it makes i'm not sure. For big games i will do it myself though. I also sign a coach with high Man Management and Motivation attributes for most team talks

I have yet to notice my Assistant manager ever suggesting a formation for my next match that was not his favoured 4-4-2. No matter who we are playing and what formation they play. To say his advice is repetitive would be an understatement. A bit of variety would be welcomed. Maybe he could recommend his second preferred formation sometimes! The lack of any variety in the information/suggestions given in such "advice" is very frustrating and it is hard to believe that there are never any occasions in which it would be appropriate to deviate from his "script". This lack of variation renders the advice almost useless in my opinion.

Am I unlucky or is everyone having a similar experience?

Edited by mhaffy

always leave Oi's to assistant, rest i do myself

Edited by rinso