Sports Interactive Community
jv

Five subs made by opposing team in FA cup match

The opposing team made five substitutions in an FA cup game. And the game was played during a national team break, so half my squad was unavailable.

JV

image1 (2).PNG

image2 (1).PNG

Hey, 

Did you happen to save the match (using the button in the bottom left at full-time)? This seems a rare issue that's hard to reproduce.  Also a save from before the match would be helpful for looking into the international call-up issue.

Thanks

Unfortunately, no. I should have thought of it.  But I did have a manual save set not long prior to this match, so I loaded that one and played the match again. The opposing team made four substitutions this time. This match I saved.

JV

5 minutes ago, jv said:

Unfortunately, no. I should have thought of it.  But I did have a manual save set not long prior to this match, so I loaded that one and played the match again. The opposing team made four substitutions this time. This match I saved.

JV

Great! Can you send it to help@sega.co.uk with a link to this thread? Thanks. Also the save file for the career would be useful to see the international issue.

Edit: Let me know if you need instructions on how to do this

Yep happened to my daughter. She lost in extra time in fa cup final with Norwich - probably because of this as derby made 5 subs. She got really upset...but then she is 8.