FM17: Box to Box Midfielders

ig0rf

Hello!

I'm struggling to find some good BBM to my OM on FM17. Lass is my first choice for this season and doing very fine, but he's not getting any younger and i don't have backup for him. 

Kessie was my first thought, but he's too expensive, at least right now. I'm still in January/2017.

Appreciate some advice here. I want youngsters and/or good players for immediatly.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, ..Valhalla.. said:

Look at Danilo Cataldi - I bought him for Dortmund in second season, he's still very young but has immediately made the 1st-team spot his own.

Thanks! He's very good, but Lazio is asking 51M. I'll keep an eye on him and maybe try for the 2nd season.

4 minutes ago, ..Valhalla.. said:

Wow £51m? :O 
I got him for £10 up front and £9m structured (£5m x 48 months, £2m each if we win the league and/or Champions League).

It's euros, but still. I tried to negotiate and they closed the negotiation. 

M. Lundemo* - potentially available on a free at end of contract 12/2016 - if not, a bid of around £40-100k ought to do it!

Played phenomenally well for Fulham side and got better and better as the seasons went on.

Scores free kicks and those edge-of-the-area-in-off-the-bar goals that get fans off their seats...

*Can't remember his first name - Marius or Mariusz or something

Bought Oscar hijmark from Palermo during my first season with OM in the summer for 6M€

10 goals/10 assist in Ligue 1 as box to box :D

In S2 if you have money enough (more or less 20M€) go for Lemina (former OM player ), superb player and homegrown :)

2 hours ago, nico_france said:

Bought Oscar hijmark from Palermo during my first season with OM in the summer for 6M€

10 goals/10 assist in Ligue 1 as box to box :D

In S2 if you have money enough (more or less 20M€) go for Lemina (former OM player ), superb player and homegrown :)

Thanks! I'll bring Lemina to the 2nd season :D

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Kessie. He has a £13m release clause upon relegation, which should occur in the first season.

It really shouldn't. Atalanta has a great team and it's never happened for me in a lot of seasons and saves so far.
He gets unhappy after a couple of seasons, tho.

8 hours ago, GunmaN1905 said:

It really shouldn't. Atalanta has a great team and it's never happened for me in a lot of seasons and saves so far.
He gets unhappy after a couple of seasons, tho.

They finished second bottom in my save, about ten points from safety. Just assumed that sort of margin meant they had a weak squad and manager.

I second the gedson Fernandes.  very reliable,  versatile -  ultimate squad player.

Also Sergej Milinkovic Savic.  Besides the badass name he's a cheaper version of Brazovic. Got him for 3 mil and some old tires from Lazio,  and he develops immensely

• 2 weeks later...

Check out Marko Grujic guys, plays for Liverpool reserves.

I signed him after a 6-month loan deal for a rather cheap fee (around £10M) with FC SChalke 04 when he was 22. Now, after three years he's the boss of my midfield (along with Goretzka). He's particularly awesome with long shots and headers, and he has a lot of useful PPMs.

same here, started as OM this afternoon and can't find good BBM/dynamic midfielder. OM midfield is so weak, literally only Vanquier and Lass is capable (Diaby is always injured!). Really find this thread helping, surely will try to sign Papa Ndiaye/Hiljemark! 

Btw how much you get for Lemina? Young, talented, and homegrown, who don't want him?

Archived