How to find available players to national teams

I've been GM for team Belarus for some time now and it's really hard to find available players to the team roster when some get injured and need replacements. I've been trying to dabble around the search filter options, but haven't found a good combo so far to find only players that can join the team. Do you have suggestions on what options to choose to make it easier? At times, I have to go through player to player 3-5 pages to find one player that can actually join the team. Can you please help?

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Searching for players by nationality should give you the list of all available players. Is your problem caused by those players then being unavailable from their club team ? If so, could you upload your saved game from that time so I can have a look ?

Ok, thank you, I think I tried that but will try again. Problem is that I can find a lot of Belarusian players but ove 90% of them won't come because they are with their professional club or something.  I'm afraid I don't have a save from the time I was the coach of team Belarus. Got so tired of trying to find any player to join. Usually ended up in taking any youngster available, though their skills were terrible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

There is a tickbox at the bottom of the search filters to exclude players who are not eligible to join the national team at the moment. That will filter out such players.

I'll add some more info to the player listings for the next version on players who cannot join at the moment.

Archived