Sports Interactive Community
widowmaker-

Game crashes the whole system

Im having massive trouble with the game. When im loading into the game the whole system freezes until the game has loaded. Then when im playing a match the system freezes and i cannot do anything. This isn't always on the first game i play but so far i haven't make it past pre-season. 

*It now appears that the game is running very slow, when i think it has crashed, it is just taking an age to load the game/save file ect*

20_11_2016_18_07_33.png

I remember i report this as a bug when it was still beta mode, they told me it was because of the graphics in the preference, lower the graphics to medium but still this is an issue that is not normal...with the previous versions i could use my other software like PS or final cut and still play but with FM17 it's [             ] 

i know what you mean. I have lowered the setting to low, even though the specs say i could play on high but still no good. This is now causing mayor issues with my system. The whole things freezes and takes several reboots to turn back on. Ive reinstalled the game several times and reinstalled graphic drivers ect....

Have to admit, that i found the beta version to be better when it comes to performance.  Since 17.1 seems to be a lot of memory issues and crash issues - I have had lag issues with last 2 updates.  

Shame, really, but least they roll out fixes regularly

Edited by ChelseaSince86

36 minutes ago, widowmaker- said:

Would like some help with this. My PC just wont play the game without it crashing and causing total lock down on my pc. 

Okay you have a huge amount of Windows Updates outstanding so please download and install them all.

Once that's done, if you still have issues do as follows. If AVG is a paid for version back up the activation code, then turn on Windows Defender. Once it's on, completely uninstall AVG then uninstall and reinstall FM.

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

On 21/11/2016 at 12:35, Neil Brock said:

Okay you have a huge amount of Windows Updates outstanding so please download and install them all.

Once that's done, if you still have issues do as follows. If AVG is a paid for version back up the activation code, then turn on Windows Defender. Once it's on, completely uninstall AVG then uninstall and reinstall FM.

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

After waiting all day for the updates to arrive, ive decided to re install windows. Just started a new save, wish me luck!