Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
F5Fury323

New Team Talk Options

Hi!

Sometimes when your team plays really great (f.e. kicking Dortmund out of the stadium with a 6-2 when you are the underdog) or abysmally bad (f.e. trailing 0-4 at home after 20 minutes when you are the favorite by a mile) you don't have the appropriate team talk options. There has got to be a way to go mental on their lazy behinds (f.e. Ballistic -> "I regret that the rules won't allow me to substitute all of you." / Ballistic -> "Are you competing for the top spot on the not needed list?") or praise them like there is no tommorow (f.e. Thrilled -> "That was the best performance I have ever seen by a football team.").

I'd really like some more extreme options, not just these streamlined lines you hear each and every week in every interview concerning football ...

It is frustrating when you want to do the equivalent of kicking a football boot at their face and all you can muster up is "I am not happy with your performance out there.".

On 11/18/2016 at 12:28, Fosse said:

It is frustrating when you want to do the equivalent of kicking a football boot at their face and all you can muster up is "I am not happy with your performance out there.".

Pretty much this, team plays horrendously your furious and all you can do is say "Show me something else" in an aggressive tone of voice, where is the good old fashioned hair dryer treatment.

Yeah, the player interactions all around need to be improved. We need much more. And much better ways to respond/talk to them in all situations.