Sports Interactive Community

Every time I try to open my save it comes up with a message saying the save game has a large database and my device doesn't have to resources to load it 

Hi - thanks for getting in touch. The error message is obviously wrong in this case but we'd like to delve into why a small number of users are seeing this. Could you give the following information please? Would be very helpful:

• Device used
  • OS version
  • In-game date
  • Leagues loaded
  • Small/Large Database
  • Autosave or Manual save?
  • What happened when you saved? Did you quit the game straight after? Were there any crashes at all?

We could also use the save game that fails - please send to help@sega.co.uk with a link to this thread. A guide on how to get your save can be found here: 

Thanks very much in advance for your help with this!

1 hour ago, Alari Naylor said:

Hi - thanks for getting in touch. The error message is obviously wrong in this case but we'd like to delve into why a small number of users are seeing this. Could you give the following information please? Would be very helpful:

• Device used
  • OS version
  • In-game date
  • Leagues loaded
  • Small/Large Database
  • What happened when you saved? Did you quit the game straight after? Were there any crashes at all?

We could also use the save game that fails - please send to help@sega.co.uk with a link to this thread. A guide on how to get your save can be found here: 

iPhone 6s

iOS 10.1.1

4/3/17

English, Italian, Spanish, German

Large I think

Manual save

Exited the game without shutting down the app and then my phone ran out of battery 

Just now, acamy said:

iPhone 6s

iOS 10.1.1

4/3/17

English, Italian, Spanish, German

Large I think

Manual save

Exited the game without shutting down the app and then my phone ran out of battery 

OK thanks very much for the detailed info. Was the process manual saving->exiting->battery failing a very quick one? If so I suspect the battery may have failed before it finished saving.

It would probably be useful to look at the save so if you could send in it would be helpful. Also, do your prior autosaves load up?

Where shall I send it to and what exactly do I send?

A prior auto save in game date 26/2/17 is loading up

I don't think my battery did run out straight after I saved it 

If you could send the non-loading save - the guide for identifying and extracting the file in iTunes is linked above. The address is help@sega.co.uk, link this post in the email as well please :)

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 23:30, Alari Naylor said:

• Device used
  • OS version
  • In-game date
  • Leagues loaded
  • Small/Large Database

I have this issue as well.

Device is Google Nexus 7

OS version is Android 6.0.1

In game date of 3/1/17

Leagues loaded - England, Germany, spain, italy

Small DB

Autosave

Game saved fine then turned tablet off

I cant load any of my saved games, I also have 2 manual saved games I cannot load either

8 hours ago, billyblack said:

I have this issue as well.

Device is Google Nexus 7

OS version is Android 6.0.1

In game date of 3/1/17

Leagues loaded - England, Germany, spain, italy

Small DB

Autosave

Game saved fine then turned tablet off

I cant load any of my saved games, I also have 2 manual saved games I cannot load either

Hi, thanks for this. Just to check, you get the same message? We're working on the theory that something is interrupting the save process, did you background the game before turning off while the save process was still ongoing?