Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rdunn

Crash/freeze after backgrounding

- If I leave the app during a game, to say send a text or something, the match won't resume. I can flick between screens  and click on everything, except play. This means I have to close the app and reopen at the last save. 

- Not really a bug, but seems silly. I got fired from a premier team 'fighting bravely to avoid relegation' for bad results despite being in 14th and after just 5 games. Another AI manager in the game lost his job in the championship after a loss, but had previously had a run of 6 winning games. 

Hi - if you have a save from before getting sacked that would be useful and we can look into it.

The first issue - what device are you using, which match engine (can be found in Start Screen -> Preferences -> View -> Starting configuration) and which speed/highlight settings please?

Hi

I am also noticing this problem on my iPhone 7. If I double tap the home button to do anything else on my iPhone and then got back on the game it's closed down.

10 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

Hi - if you have a save from before getting sacked that would be useful and we can look into it.

The first issue - what device are you using, which match engine (can be found in Start Screen -> Preferences -> View -> Starting configuration) and which speed/highlight settings please?

IPhone 6 on iOS 10.0.2

Match engine enhanced 

Very Fast/key only 

On 17/11/2016 at 23:15, Alari Naylor said:

This is definitely an issue. I was trying to copy a tactic from the internet on a site I had backgrounded on my iPhone 7. So on the game double tap home select the backgrounded safari link then once on that double tap home again and select the game and then it crashes every time and not only on my iPhone also on my iPad but it's really annoying please fix this.

4 hours ago, kowak said:

This is definitely an issue. I was trying to copy a tactic from the internet on a site I had backgrounded on my iPhone 7. So on the game double tap home select the backgrounded safari link then once on that double tap home again and select the game and then it crashes every time and not only on my iPhone also on my iPad but it's really annoying please fix this.

Should be fixed in the update we've just put out.