Sports Interactive Community

Formation  4-1-3-2

b2e2fab02860a00df842f08c2bd0c894.png

History

Hi I am Shep171 long time lurker first time poster (be gentle). Back in FM 15 I created a tactic based on this formation called Cronus. For me it played the kind of football I enjoy to watch i.e. possession based with an attacking intent. It was loosely based on the style of play I enjoyed in a FIFA Pro club called Infusion Soccer. I took the formation and play style of the team to see if it would translate to FM. I also implemented the player instructions to emulate the play style of the guys I was playing with. To my surprise it worked and quickly became my preferred formation translating well in either top or lower league management.

In Fm 16 I experimented with the formation trying a 433 with 3 STS, 433 with 2 Ifs and with a AMC instead of a DM, settling for the latter as it seemed more balanced and again retained the style of play I wanted. This time named as Return of The king I created a dynasty at Stade Rennais in an online career save with friends playing attractive football.

So FM 17 Beta arrives and I again go with my formation from FM 16 ROTK but couldn’t quite get it to work as I wanted. So I went back to my roots and tried Cronus again and again had the type of football I enjoy.

So after using the Beta period to try different combinations in defence, midfield, strikers and strategy I settled on a set up I think gives balance, stability and above all results.

Be warned like any tactic it is only part of the story. You need to manage your team effectively (that part is down to you!). A good manager can in my opinion add 10 – 20 % to the efficiency of a tactic, maybe more but it defiantly plays a part in your success with any tactic.

Little Wonder

Mentality

Attacking

Team Shape

Fluid (top teams) Structured (lower teams)

Team Instructions 11

Higher tempo, Narrow, Higher defensive line, Closing down more, Tighter marking, Get stuck in, Exploit the middle, Shorter passing, Be more expressive, Hit early crosses and Whipped crosses.

Player Instructions

GK SK Defend

Pass it shorter, fewer risky passes, throw it long, Distribute to fullbacks and Distribute quickly.

FB L/R Support

Dribble less, Tackle harder, and Pass it shorter.

CD L Defend

Close down more, Tackle harder, Mark tighter, and Pass it shorter.

CD R Cover

Close down more, Tackle harder, Mark tighter, and Pass it shorter.

DM Defend

Tackle Harder, Pass it shorter, and Fewer risky passes.

BTB Midfield L/R

Shoot less often, Dribble less, Pass it shorter, Fewer risky passes, and Move into channels.

CM Attack

Shoot less often, Dribble less, Close down more, Pass it shorter, and Move into channels.

DLF L Attack

Shoot less often, Close down less, Roam from position and more risky passes.

DLF R Support

Shoot less often, close down less, Roam from position, Pass it shorter and Move into channels.

Set Pieces

Added some set pieces to see how they go pick your best corner takers or leave to the game up to you.

Pre Season Training

I always schedule at least 10 friendlys once every 3 days to speed up getting the tactic fluid. Before the last friendly takes place I switch to my season training regardless of whether the tactic is fluid or not.

Pre Sesaon Training.png

During Season Training

Taranto New Season Training.png

I use No Opposition Instructions at all feel free to experiment. I have not bothered with them myself as to be honest I am not sure how or if they affect the tactic.

Team Talks

To be honest these are down to you and the type of manager you choose to be. For me I believe in firm but fair, praise for good performances and a kick up the backside for poor performances. Be consistent and reasonable with both. After all if you lose to a top team in your league and you are bottom rated do they deserve to be chewed out? Maybe not but if an individual performance is low then tell that player you was disappointed with their performance. If your striker is consistently spurning chances then a private word in his shell like to up his performance or you will drop him can suddenly focus his attention.

This game is called Football manager its up to you to manage your team to squeeze every ounce of performance from the players you have.

Results

Man Utd (just a test save)

No transfers in just the starting team.

Man U season.pngMan U team Stats overview.pngMan U manager Stats.png

Taranto F.C. 1927 (my career save, humble beginnings and all that)

I started unemployed, National C license, Sunday league footballer. First offer that came my way was Taranto F.C 1927 in the Italian Lega Pro Girone C

Below is there form prior to me joining. Note I changed the team shape to structured everything else stayed the same. Experience in Lower leagues has taught me that this change helps the players at this level.

Taranto form prior to me.png

Form after I joined. Tactic not fluid at all so was happy to finish and meet the board’s expectations.

Taranto after I joined.png

End of season standings. Not too bad considering. Almost made a play off spot.

Taranto First season standings.png

My second season

Tarantino 2nd season stats.pngtarentino manager stats.pngTaratino 2nd season.png

Player’s types

Well to be honest the filters in scouting for position are generally good enough to find the players you are after. But in the lower leagues they are not so important in my opinion. I much prefer to build a team based around the attributes I value the most. So what do I value the most you ask? In no specific order they are as follows:-

Work rate

Stamina

Strength

Determination

Teamwork

After the above I then pay attention to a player’s technical ability.

Passing

First touch

After that it then depends on the position they are expected to play. Like anything in lower leagues you have to be pretty loose on what is acceptable, but I always look for the best I can get from the first list. This also applies at top teams where I will be more demanding in what I want before I part with cash.

Above all I want to build a hard working team who will give there all for the team.

I won’t make any player filter, that’s up to you to put your own stamp on the team as you build your squad.

Tactic Link

http://www.filedropper.com/littlewonder112e7830-8e86-4f0e-90d1-fb8894609086

Final Thoughts

All required info to reproduce this tactic is in this post. My apologies for the standard of screenshots, not used to all this. 

I don’t profess to be a tactical guru. I don’t have all the answers; I am very much a trial and error kind of guy. But what I give you I think is a half way decent attempt at creating a possession based formation that plays a pleasing attacking style of football. I hope for those that choose to give it a go it proves successful. For those that it doesn’t work for I hope you find the one that brings what you are looking for and I am sorry it wasn’t me.

A big thank you to those talented creators who have contributed to better my understanding of this game I seem to spend a lifetime playing. Without them I would not have been able to put something together I think is worthy of sharing. I urge anyone out there to take the time to read the guides listed in the Tactic Building And Training Guides of this forum and see what you can come up with. A personal favourite is Back To Basics A complete Club Strategy.  I learnt an awful lot following that post and owe a lot of my success to the path it led me down. Many thanks.

Lastly a big thank you to those who I had the pleasure to play Proclubs on FIFA with at Infusion Soccer the inspiration behind this formation and play style, you know who you are!

I welcome any feedback both positive and negative where justified, all I ask is you give it a fair go and share any improvements you think work better. Happy Hunting.

YouTube Video of Taranto against Catania first season -

During season training.png

Edited by shep171
Updated During season training

lost 10 in a row in the faroe islands, tried this and went on a 7 match win streak. settled down after that but good tactic and doesnt get much lower league then faroe islands

Congratulations on your creation :) 

It seems, from my trials, that it possesses both defensive solidity and pleasing interplay.  

I've traditionally played narrow formations where I rely on wingbacks to provide width, which works well but, of course, it often ends up leaving you exposed around the flanks/channels. When I saw you had fullbacks on support duty with no attacking wide men I wondered if it'd struggle to penetrate the opposition but it really doesn't.  The movement from midfield is great and the BTBs can occupy the half space without wingbacks getting in their way.

Both strikers dropping deep, together with the advancement of the 3 midfielders, seems to allow for overloading the gap between the opposition defence and midfield and good opportunities for through balls with plenty of willing runners. Having those options also seems to reduce long shots (I know you have 'shoot less often' selected in PIs but even that doesn't stop long shots in my own tactics!).

Really fun tactic - thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the positive feedback, its much appreciated.

I find the Fb on support venture far enough to help out maintaining possession but still maintain a defensive stability. I also find the strikers with a roam form position will look to occupy those wide spaces helping create chances. You can see that with the video I linked of Taranto beating Catania it can create some really good goals even with a very poor team.

Once again many thanks for the feedback :D

Great tactic Best I have tested in any forum so far

Works well with a middle of the road team predicted 10th in prem I am currently 4th with Blackburn 3rd Season in.

My usual tactic I mad for myself started to lose its charm, and I am no tactic expert. I saw yours and I thought, bugger it, Ill give it a bash. So when I took over Emmen in the dutch Juliper league in Dec 2019 they were 2nd bottom. I got them promoted to the Eredivse via the playoffs thanks to this largley consistent tactic, thank you mate.

2 hours ago, parsdaft1982 said:

My usual tactic I mad for myself started to lose its charm, and I am no tactic expert. I saw yours and I thought, bugger it, Ill give it a bash. So when I took over Emmen in the dutch Juliper league in Dec 2019 they were 2nd bottom. I got them promoted to the Eredivse via the playoffs thanks to this largley consistent tactic, thank you mate.

Thank you, very happy to have helped. I myself am currently chasing promotion for Taranto in the Italian Lega Pro Girone C. I am 3 points adrift from top so fingers crossed I can push on. As an aside I found more consistency if I changed my match preparation to match tactics during the season if that helps you too.

Love the idea of this tactic and have used it so far in pre-seaon for season 5 of my Rotherham save and it's been wonders.  I've brought in players to fit the role as I have zero confidence in wide players.  Will keep you updated how it goes.  I've posted the link to this thread in my career update thread so hopefully other people can check it out.

Love the highlights especially that back heel build up!! 3 of them i think in one move!!

If i start a LLM game i will try this out!

21 hours ago, shep171 said:

As an aside I found more consistency if I changed my match preparation to match tactics during the season if that helps you too.

I will bear that in mind! Cause I started with no badges and sunday league rep, getting good quality players in for my survival fight is difficult.

21 hours ago, SpillBlood said:

Love the idea of this tactic and have used it so far in pre-seaon for season 5 of my Rotherham save and it's been wonders.  I've brought in players to fit the role as I have zero confidence in wide players.  Will keep you updated how it goes.  I've posted the link to this thread in my career update thread so hopefully other people can check it out.

Many thanks. Really pleased its proved successful for you , hope that continues. following your Rotherham save with interest.

Ok, really struggling for form in the top league. I am 10th at the winter break, 5 points off the relegation spots and one of the worst GD in the league. I am considering a couple of tweaks such as maybe switching to control and lowering the Dline a notch or 2, do you think this will have an adverse affect on the tactic? Or do you think it is related to my players/my rep?

Hi, are you still Emmen in the Dutch league?. If so I assume you are using structured for your team shape as you are a low rated team. I will be honest I don't generally change much if at all, but on occasions if I feel the opposition is getting in behind too easily I will drop the D-line 1 notch. I have never changed the mentality as the premise of the tactic was to push teams back into there own half and dominate possession. With good movement and options chances should come.

Without seeing your team its difficult see if its a lack of quality at that level you are missing. I see from your last post you won promotion to Eradivisie so maybe a lack of quality for that level is hindering you somewhat.  Looking at them in my save its 2018 they are predicted 17th in the jupiler league, so to be 10th in the Eradivisie I think is a good achievement. But by all means feel free to experiment to see if it helps.

Emmen.jpg

Thanks for your reply mate. tbh, I think 10th is great, it's just me who wants more lol. I am still Emmen in the 20/21 season start of January.  I'm at work and my ships WiFi can't handle my uploading phots just now but will try tomorrow.

Well, I now dont know what to say! Since I posted yesterday, I went on a record breaking run, moved up the league, got a better goal difference, basically just got better! I only brought in 1 player in January, and he has been a big difference. The team has been consistent since the winter break and we are now aiming for a Euro spot! My run started from the Twente game just before the winter break!

Chris O'Connor_  Home.png

FC Emmen_  Senior Fixtures.png

FC Emmen_  Overview.png

1 hour ago, parsdaft1982 said:

Well, I now dont know what to say! Since I posted yesterday, I went on a record breaking run, moved up the league, got a better goal difference, basically just got better! I only brought in 1 player in January, and he has been a big difference. The team has been consistent since the winter break and we are now aiming for a Euro spot! My run started from the Twente game just before the winter break!

Chris O'Connor_  Home.png

FC Emmen_  Senior Fixtures.png

FC Emmen_  Overview.png

Glad to hear your form picked up. Sometimes one player can make a big difference and sometimes the team just clicks. I see you only conceded 4 goals in 13 games pretty good going.

Edited by shep171

tried this with birmingham first season after about 10 games in, ended up finishing 2nd knocked out of both cups by prem teams should of won thought dominated them both (man city and liverpool). just about to start second season. only little problem im having with this tactic is not beating the so called lesser teams so i changed to mentality to counter seemed to worked a few times 

I like it. Gave it a blast with my Accrington Stanley save just to see what it was like after reading the thread and beat Liverpool 5-1 in the EFL Cup. A slightly weakened Liverpol side it must be said but I was impressed with the way it moves the ball around.

I've been using this with some success with Man Utd. First half of first season, I used it as downloaded. Very effective but a horrendous number of yellow and red cards. So for the second half I turned off the 'get stuck in' TI. That made it slightly less effective but closed out the season with no further reds and much fewer yellows. Other changes I made fairly regularly were to switch tempo down to normal and mentality to control (the high tempo/attacking combination made for 30-plus shots a game but only about five or six were on target); and depending on how the AI setup, I'd often turn off 'exploit the middle' (the AI will often pack the centre in defensive mode).

First season, I won the PL and the Euro Cup. Second season (November) I'm sitting top of the PL and cruised through my Champions League group, and have lost just one game (a frustrating 0-1 away to Liverpool). Struggling for goals but Martial (my top scorer with 23 goals in season 1) has been out for a few weeks and Depay and Rashford haven't stepped up.

So, for me, a highly-recommended tactic!

23 hours ago, warlock said:

Other changes I made fairly regularly were to switch tempo down to normal and mentality to control (the high tempo/attacking combination made for 30-plus shots a game but only about five or six were on target); and depending on how the AI setup, I'd often turn off 'exploit the middle' (the AI will often pack the centre in defensive mode).

There's a lot of shots. Way too many. I'm messing around with it at the moment to try and stop a lot of the passes and long shots. 25 long shots out of 30 odd is too much. Lowering the tempo should help and it did a little for me. I do recommend it though it's very impressive.

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 17:59, warlock said:

I've been using this with some success with Man Utd. First half of first season, I used it as downloaded. Very effective but a horrendous number of yellow and red cards. So for the second half I turned off the 'get stuck in' TI. That made it slightly less effective but closed out the season with no further reds and much fewer yellows. Other changes I made fairly regularly were to switch tempo down to normal and mentality to control (the high tempo/attacking combination made for 30-plus shots a game but only about five or six were on target); and depending on how the AI setup, I'd often turn off 'exploit the middle' (the AI will often pack the centre in defensive mode).

First season, I won the PL and the Euro Cup. Second season (November) I'm sitting top of the PL and cruised through my Champions League group, and have lost just one game (a frustrating 0-1 away to Liverpool). Struggling for goals but Martial (my top scorer with 23 goals in season 1) has been out for a few weeks and Depay and Rashford haven't stepped up.

So, for me, a highly-recommended tactic!

Hi, Yeah the Ti get stuck in does get you more than your fair share of cards. I tend to use fines on the players to help control this as much as possible , but I also kind of like the fact that we put a foot in. As for the high amount of shots I tried to limit this with Player Instruction to shoot less often but you are right it is high. To be fair in previous Fms I have just left this to ride, a result of the possession game I choose to play and as long as I am winning I can live with it.

Delighted it has proved successful for your Man Utd team hope it continues.

19 hours ago, Old Scouser Tommy said:

There's a lot of shots. Way too many. I'm messing around with it at the moment to try and stop a lot of the passes and long shots. 25 long shots out of 30 odd is too much. Lowering the tempo should help and it did a little for me. I do recommend it though it's very impressive.

As above I do agree with you about too many shots/long shots. I am not sure how to limit this without losing something from the tactic. Would be interested to see what you can come up with. I also think the current me plays a part too.

10 hours ago, shep171 said:

As above I do agree with you about too many shots/long shots. I am not sure how to limit this without losing something from the tactic. Would be interested to see what you can come up with. I also think the current me plays a part too.

What's working for me at the moment was dropping the tempo down to normal, changing the defensive midfielder to a deep lying playmaker with a defend duty and changing the front 2 to a false 9 and a trequartista. I occasionally ask my fullbacks to stay wider and also sometimes drop the 'exploit the middle' instruction depending on the game. The trequartista will naturally drift wide to create lateral movement and the false 9 will always drop into the space he has vacated allowing the 3 midfielder runners to go beyond. There is still the great interplay around the penalty area probing for openings and now less shots from outside the box.

Match%20stats%20Rotherham_zpssuxjdpwd.jp

Match%20stats%20Barnet_zpsmssxgyx0.jpg

As you can see there's still the possession and chances but less long shots. As I said this is working for me at the moment but what works for me may not for other people. I does depend on the players you have too. I tried it in my Liverpool save and it didn't really work as well but I only used it for a couple of games and I don't have the players to suit the system really.

It is a great tactic though and I'm enjoying using it you did a great job creating it.

Edited by Old Scouser Tommy

Hi there i'm a long time lurker and playing the game for like 17 years :) trying tons of tactics this year as i cant seem to do anything my own

I just wanted to say ARE U KİDDİNG ME!!! WHAT İS THAT!!!

My first game was against Palermo, i scored the first goal ok, but i was struggling to be honest, then i got a red card and changed "short passing" in TI to "Mixed" and noticed that my right side was better so changed right forward to attack, left forward to support

Started the Roma game with the previous tactic and OH MY GOD

Lets see what kind of crazy would happen next game

palermo.png

roma.png

22 hours ago, venom417 said:

Hi there i'm a long time lurker and playing the game for like 17 years :) trying tons of tactics this year as i cant seem to do anything my own

I just wanted to say ARE U KİDDİNG ME!!! WHAT İS THAT!!!

My first game was against Palermo, i scored the first goal ok, but i was struggling to be honest, then i got a red card and changed "short passing" in TI to "Mixed" and noticed that my right side was better so changed right forward to attack, left forward to support

Started the Roma game with the previous tactic and OH MY GOD

Lets see what kind of crazy would happen next game

palermo.png

roma.png

Nice results there glad it is working for you.

I changed things again a little bit.

Tempo knocked down a notch to normal.

Attacking central midfielder moved up to make a front 3 as a trequartista to accompany the deep-lying forwards, 1 attack and 1 support.

Left sided box to box midfielder is now a deep-lying playmaker with support duty.

And this happened.

8-0%20Chesterfield_zpspewrwwi4.jpg

On 07/12/2016 at 16:40, venom417 said:

I have made this tweak in my Airdrie game, my god what a tweak!!

I am also using the oi''s used for another tactic on another forum. it was an accident that I discovered the oi's work but working well for me.

Edited by parsdaft1982

57 minutes ago, parsdaft1982 said:

I have made this tweak in my Airdrie game, my god what a tweak!!

I am also using the oi''s used for another tactic on another forum. it was an accident that I discovered the oi's work but working well for me.

Screen of the OI?

Thank you

4 hours ago, Wijnand fens said:

Screen of the OI?

Thank you

Here you go mate. You can also see my fixtures so far for this season. @shep171 you have done a great job mate. Still working for me in a different save as you can see!

Airdrieonians_  Opposition Instructions.png

Airdrieonians_  Senior Fixtures.png

Airdrieonians_  Senior Fixtures-2.png

Airdrieonians_ Players Players.png

1 hour ago, parsdaft1982 said:

Here you go mate. You can also see my fixtures so far for this season. @shep171 you have done a great job mate. Still working for me in a different save as you can see!

Thank you some great results there. Delighted its doing well for you.

Some interesting tweaks there , when I have  a bit of spare time I will take a proper look at your suggestions. I myself am playing in an online league with friends with a version of the original to see how it goes. I have simply moved the CM A up to a AMC support to make a 41212. Went well in testing now to see how it goes against friends.

17 minutes ago, shep171 said:

Thank you some great results there. Delighted its doing well for you.

Some interesting tweaks there , when I have  a bit of spare time I will take a proper look at your suggestions. I myself am playing in an online league with friends with a version of the original to see how it goes. I have simply moved the CM A up to a AMC support to make a 41212. Went well in testing now to see how it goes against friends.

I was thinking about doing something similar but I don't have the player for AMC role! hope it goes well for you mate.

4 minutes ago, parsdaft1982 said:

I was thinking about doing something similar but I don't have the player for AMC role! hope it goes well for you mate.

Thanks , just testing your tweaks atm to see how they go. (couldn't stop wondering so thought what the hell lets take a look). In our game I drew Arsenal , never managed them before but because they have Ozil thought lets give it a go.

6 hours ago, parsdaft1982 said:

Thank you very much

So this is how I finished my 2nd season in charge of Airdrie in Scotland.

As you can see, I won the Scottish championship with ease, media prediction was 9th. I also won the IRN-BRU challenge cup, semi final of the scottish cup and pretty far in the League cup. Its been a great tactic which helped me break a fair few club records. 

FYI, I ended up removing the OI's that I set and my results seemed more consistent.

Ladbrokes Scottish Championship_ Overview Profile.png

2 hours ago, parsdaft1982 said:

So this is how I finished my 2nd season in charge of Airdrie in Scotland.

As you can see, I won the Scottish championship with ease, media prediction was 9th. I also won the IRN-BRU challenge cup, semi final of the scottish cup and pretty far in the League cup. Its been a great tactic which helped me break a fair few club records. 

FYI, I ended up removing the OI's that I set and my results seemed more consistent.

Ladbrokes Scottish Championship_ Overview Profile.png

Great season, very happy its delivered for you. I am also using those OIs in my online save to see how they go with my 41212 version of Little wonder. So far so good but will continue testing till season end and will report my findings.

Been testing Little wonder both fluid and structured as original download and they appear to still be working.(thankfully!)

20 minutes ago, shep171 said:

Been testing Little wonder both fluid and structured as original download and they appear to still be working.(thankfully!)

Yea I think so too. Although my team are favorites to be relegated and are massive underdogs in the league, so I am expecting inconsistency from my team!

Well, now the update is in, I'll be starting a (hopefully) long-term save with Man Utd in full FM. For the past two days I played a new season in FM Touch with United and a version of Little Wonder modified pretty much as above. Changes included stepping down from attacking to control, and tempo down to lower; and I took off a lot of the PI's for shorter passing (since shorter passing is set as a TI, and they seemed to conflict with the 'be more expressive' TI. I also chopped and changed the strikers throughout the season, trying to get the best out of my available players - used variations on CFs and CFa, F9, and Treq. What seemed to work best was keeping the DLFs and changing the DLFa to an AFa but I'm not convinced that's the answer.

Anyway, the tactic was great - lost just 3 games all season, finished second to Arsenal in the PL (too many draws, and lost it on the last day scraping a 0-0 at Palace when Arsenal won 3-0 to go top); won the Europa League beating Monaco 3-0 in the final; and lost the FA Cup final against West Ham 2-1.

It's still my favourite tactic in FM17 - when it works, it works beautifully. The problem at United is that you start with only one out-and-out striker (Zlatan) while Martial, Rashford and Depay are all IF-L. In the new save I might see if I can move Depay on and bring in a natural front man.

19 hours ago, warlock said:

Well, now the update is in, I'll be starting a (hopefully) long-term save with Man Utd in full FM. For the past two days I played a new season in FM Touch with United and a version of Little Wonder modified pretty much as above. Changes included stepping down from attacking to control, and tempo down to lower; and I took off a lot of the PI's for shorter passing (since shorter passing is set as a TI, and they seemed to conflict with the 'be more expressive' TI. I also chopped and changed the strikers throughout the season, trying to get the best out of my available players - used variations on CFs and CFa, F9, and Treq. What seemed to work best was keeping the DLFs and changing the DLFa to an AFa but I'm not convinced that's the answer.

Anyway, the tactic was great - lost just 3 games all season, finished second to Arsenal in the PL (too many draws, and lost it on the last day scraping a 0-0 at Palace when Arsenal won 3-0 to go top); won the Europa League beating Monaco 3-0 in the final; and lost the FA Cup final against West Ham 2-1.

It's still my favourite tactic in FM17 - when it works, it works beautifully. The problem at United is that you start with only one out-and-out striker (Zlatan) while Martial, Rashford and Depay are all IF-L. In the new save I might see if I can move Depay on and bring in a natural front man.

I found that Zlatan and Martial was a pretty damn good partnership with Rashford as cover. With that partnership Zlatan scored 47 goals over a season.

5 hours ago, shep171 said:

I found that Zlatan and Martial was a pretty damn good partnership with Rashford as cover. With that partnership Zlatan scored 47 goals over a season.

Yes, I've had saves with United where Martial was excellent, saves where Zlatan was excellent, and one save where they both did well but there's no rhyme or reason to it that I can see. It's not a matter of random stats; rather that every new save plays out a different way in terms of injuries, morale and results so confidence and form can shoot off in random directions. In the save just mentioned, Zlatan scored 32 in 45 appearances; in the save prior to that (I play a lot of different United saves searching for the perfect system!) Zlatan was going 10 hours without a goal, missing penalties, nicking the odd one and then going another 10 hours; think he just scraped into double figures for the season. Sliding doors, eh?!

this tactic was the best there was before the update was Liverpool ,the goal keeper and defenders are the worst need to try other things