Who is the New Pirlo?

enders357

21 hours ago, totalfootball71 said:

Yes he very versatile he fits my system well playing in the DM strata...he keeps the ball moving and creates for my more attacking players 

I sometimes play him there for my Palace side as DLP but prefer Joe Ledley as I feel it is a waste of Grujic's attacking abilities to use him there every game.

Have you looked at Fabio Castellano? In both FM 15 and 16 he develops into a very fine technical player who could very easily play the Pirlo role. He starts off at Atalanta and is only 18. I remember in FM15, when playing as Milan,  buying  him about 5 seasons into the game for 6 million and within 2 years he was worth about 40 million. I think he's available for under 8 million in FM17.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/12/2016 at 23:56, Gilbo88 said:

Who are we talking about here? His name isn't on the screen shot, all I can see is he's an 18 year old German! - Atakan Akkaynak

Anyone know how he turns out? Have the opportunity to sign him start of season 3. He's at Bournemouth in my game who have just been relegated and he's transfer listed by request. Worth about £12m

Entering my second season, just signed him. Will let you guys know how i get on.

• 2 years later...
19 minutes ago, Carlf788 said:

Sandro Tonaill is a Pirlo clone and is even at Brescia. End of thread!

Except Pirlo started out as a CAM whereas Tonali's always been a DM since he emerged, and the player himself has distanced him from him pointing out that unlike Pirlo he actually goes the defensive stuff as well. 

2 hours ago, zlatanera said:

Except Pirlo started out as a CAM whereas Tonali's always been a DM since he emerged, and the player himself has distanced him from him pointing out that unlike Pirlo he actually goes the defensive stuff as well. 

Come on man it's obvious he is, same team and he even looks and plays like him!

On 17/11/2016 at 12:11, evertonmarc said:

Carlos Alena from Barcelona B maybe?

Indeed, I just picked him up in my save after he was transfer listed for 1,6 million :D Just waiting for June to be over to have him join my team. 

Archived