Hello everyone,

I'll be releasing my custom NPL WA database shortly. It'll be available on the steam workshop and I'll also post a link in this thread.

It features all NPL WA players with up to date info, which is correct as of round 12. It has full staff and board as well. The goal was to make it as close to the NPL WA as possible in terms of data collection. Please post any feedback you have here and I'll be sure to make the requested changes.

Majority of NPL WA players don't feature in the game currently (but you can be sure they will by the winter update), so this will compensate for that and allow you to have an even better NPL experience if you wish. 

I'll be posting a link very shortly. So let me know what you guys think. 

Here is a link to download my NPL WA database. 

I've released two versions. The only difference is that one has 24 matches and the other has 48. 

For the most realistic NPL WA experience possible, I recomend trying out the 24 match version here. 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801163433&searchtext=NPL

For players who enjoy a packed season with lots of games for development and competitiveness, I recommend trying out the 48 match version here.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801145229&searchtext=NPL

Feel free to leave any comments below. Any feedback is very helpful. 

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

Deffo gonna give this a go mate, is it as close to the real life Aussy football pyramid as possible?

The competition format is as close as you can get to how it would be played in real life. So I have not tampered with the teams in each competition. This purely just the NPL WA as true to real life as you can possibly get, which was the goal of the project. 

All players, staff members and board members included with correct info and abilities. I was also supposed to add the real life NPL WA media team to the database, except there is a bug in the editor which doesn't let you do so at the moment unfortunately.  

I found that it was actually a heap of fun playing with NPL teams, and even majority of signings are quite accurate. Also a few young high potential players at some clubs if you can find them. 

1 hour ago, StridentCorn90 said:

This purely just the NPL WA...

Yeah unfortunately it's not the full Australian pyramid. It's just one league as stated which the Western Australian NPL, which I've attempted to make as true as I can. So no promotion to the A-League in this one, however you could use it as a stepping stone in your managerial career. 

Though I haven't ruled out adding in a promotion/relegation system and creating NPLs in other states in future  

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Lolo685 said:

Any update of the full NPL system? I'd love the chance to play as my local clubs in NSW..

I'm working one.. Will hopefully get it done soon. It will include NPL Finals Series and hopefully correct FFA Cup Qualifying system

10 hours ago, Lolo685 said:

Any update of the full NPL system? I'd love the chance to play as my local clubs in NSW..

7 hours ago, Weiry said:

I'm working one.. Will hopefully get it done soon. It will include NPL Finals Series and hopefully correct FFA Cup Qualifying system

As Weiry mentioned, he will be creating a database that includes what you're looking for. I've given him permission to use my WA database for this also. In the mean time I'm putting my time into researching and actually getting this stuff on FM in more detail. 

19 hours ago, Weiry said:

12 hours ago, StridentCorn90 said:

As Weiry mentioned, he will be creating a database that includes what you're looking for. I've given him permission to use my WA database for this also. In the mean time I'm putting my time into researching and actually getting this stuff on FM in more detail. 

Interesting, are the changes to QLD & TAS being considered or are they too far-off?

http://www.footballqueensland.com.au/football-queensland-announces-major-ps4-npl-queensland/

https://footballfedtas.com.au/promotion-and-relegation-to-be-introduced-to-npl-tas/

8 hours ago, Lolo685 said:

It will be only 2016 season. But will probably include correct expansion for 2017 (NPL NNSW extends to 11 teams etc.) 

Archived