I can beat Man U but I cant beat Rashford, I was winning 1-0 against them in the league on comes Rashford with 10 min to go we lose 1-2. In the Fa Cup winning 1-0 again on comes Rashford and grabs a 6 minute hatrick to win 1-3. Next time we play I am setting Cattermole on him.

To be honest all you need to do is look at their tactics before the game and when you go to choose your tactics based on what their weakness are so you can look to exploit them. This usually works every time unless there is a huge difference in talent between the teams (eg Premier League Team vs League 2 Team)

11 hours ago, ajj2410 said:

To be honest all you need to do is look at their tactics before the game and when you go to choose your tactics based on what their weakness are so you can look to exploit them. This usually works every time unless there is a huge difference in talent between the teams (eg Premier League Team vs League 2 Team)

Thats what I do but obviously doesn't always work, next time I am going to try again and if/when rashford is on the picth he is getting marked by Cattermole who will be told to tackle harder to see if that does the trick lol.

Archived