[FM2017] FMF SEASON UPDATE by FMF FORUM (an FM18 preview) - Data Updates & REAL RESULTS COMPLETE UPDATE 09/09 over 89000 changes DB

9fXzJ70.png

For an updated DB we announce the "FMF Season Update" an FM18 preview
This update includes over 89000 changes and is updated to September 9th

Select default database NOT 17.3 UPDATE

THE GAME MUST BE ORIGINAL, ALL FILES ARE TESTED ON THAT MODE

NEW SAVE GAME REAL MADRID WINNER OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE , MANCHESTER UNITED WINNER EUROPA LEAGUE ----> HERE

MONDIAL TRANSFERS & TEAMS ROSTERS

- Over 550 players from around the world, born in 2000 and not in game

- Players contracts revisited (expiries, provisions) at 09/09
- Official January and July 2017 transfers have been revisited including rescissions and retirements
- Players/Staff members/Managers according to Trasfermarkt at 09/09
- Players' Skills and roles have been rectified

- Updated Brasilian fixtures started January 2017
- Included double nationality to players from Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia and Mexico

REAL RESULTS

To get the real results you must select the country and flagg the file in the data folder editor.
The departure date is May 2th by selecting Iceland

Argentina, Spanish Liga Adelante and Turkey ended in June after the results for these championships are updated to 2/5 and then proceed randomly.
In all the other championships, all matches were anticipated on May 2, so that they ended on that date and had a conclusive situation.
We remember that Playoff Playouts and European Cups are not replicable with the editor consequently it was recreated ONLY the regular season

Files are independent from each other, so it's up to you to decide if using only one of them rather than all.

Remember to cancel all the files included in editor data folder using the ones included in the pack

Available :

ITALY – Serie A / Serie B / Lega Pro (3 leagues) / Serie D (9 leagues)
ENGLAND – Premier League / Championship / League 1 / League 2
GERMANY – Bundesliga / 2.Bundesliga / 3.Liga
FRANCE – Ligue 1 / Ligue 2 / National
SPAIN – Liga BBVA / Liga Adelante
PORTUGAL - Primeira Liga
NETHERLANDS – Eredivisie
ARGENTINA – Primera Division
SCOTLAND - Premiership
RUSSIA – Prem'er-Liga
BELGIUM - Jupiter League
TURKEY - Süper Lig
AUSTRIA – Fußball-Bundesliga

COMPETITIONS

- Unlock Italian PROMOZIONE (53 leagues) with Playoff (no relegation)
- Unlock Italian ECCELLENZA (28 leagues) with Playoff and Playout (NO CUP)
- Unlock Italian SERIE D (9 leagues) including "Poule scudetto" and "Coppa Italia"

- Implemented Italian Eccellenza rule that forces teams to use one Under 19 and two Under 18
- 9 substitutes in Italian Eccellenza / Promozione
- maximum 8 loaned players in Italians Serie D teams rule included
- Home and Away semi-final match included for "Coppa Italia Serie D"
- Included regional boundaries to prevent northern teams being inserted in suothern groups (and viceversa) after the second season is processed
- penalizations included

- All the rosters in "Lega Pro" and "Serie D" have been revisited and completed according to Transfermarkt

- Not in game Italian players who were born after September 2000 included

WONDERKIDS

- New perspective wonderkids from all over the World have been created
- Shortlist divided by role over 400 Wonderkids

SCREENSHOT

vsz3P0O.png

hNMnCEx.png

p1FPR1L.png

jmclDON.png

Z0LohAX.png

NB: remember that regional boundaries reduce this possibility, thus not bypassing it 100%!
Not existing a 100% working system to cause managers to be outed, in case of bench change (e.g. Inter Milan) the new manager will already be in at the beginning of the season

Playoffs, Playouts and Cups and everything is not about the regular season are impossible to be generated with the editor

INSTALLATION

File editor have to be EXTRACTED and COPIED here:

C:/Users/"user name"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data*

File shortlist have to be EXTRACTED and COPIED here:

C:/Users/"user name"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/shortlist*

* you have to create this folder if it doesn't exist, by paying attention to give it the right name (editor data)

HOW TO CREATE THE GAME

1 . Select default database (NOT 17.3 UPDATE) & enableing files

2 . Select the nations you want to use during the game from the dedicated menu (DON'T select the U.S.)

3 . Choose the starting game date

DISCLAIMER
Leggi prima di scaricare.
Read before download.
----------------------------------------------
Prodotto in esclusiva per FMFORUM.
An exclusive of FMFORUM.
Tutti i diritti del materiale pubblicato sono dell'autore.
All rights reserved.
Per pubblicare il materiale in altri siti/fourm/blog contattare lo staff di FMF.
Don't use files in other forums/sites/blogs. Contact the staff of FMF for any request
----------------------------------------------

FORUM SUPPORT

DOWNLOAD HERE

UPDATE 22/11

DATABASE

Insert over 550 mondial player born at year 2000 not in game
Revision contract player at 21/11
Player/Staff/Manager in according to Trasfermarkt at 21/11

COMPETITIONS

Unlock italian ECCELLENZA with Playoff and Playout (NO CUP)

Insert rule Under for italian Eccellenza
Change reserves at 9 players for Eccellenza Italiana
Included regional boundaries to prevent northern teams being inserted in suothern groups (and viceversa) after the second season is processed
penalizations included

SAVE GAMES with DB over 100.000 players

Italy serie A to Eccellenza
England Premier to Skill North/South

WONDERKIDS

Shortlist divided by role over 400 Wonderkids

REAL FIXTURES

Remember to always overwrite all the files included in editor data folder using the ones included in the pack

SWITZERLAND - Super League
RUSSIA – Prem'er-Liga
BELGIUM - Jupiter League
SCOTLAND - Premiership
TURKEY - Süper Lig

UPDATE 28/11

DATABASE

Revised player's contract at 27/11
Players/Staff/Manager in according to Trasfermarkt at 27/11

COMPETITIONS

Unlock Italian PROMOZIONE (53 leagues) with Playoff (are not provided relegation)
9 substitutes in Italian Promozione
Included regional boundaries to prevent northern teams being inserted in suothern groups (and viceversa) after the second season is processed

SAVE GAMES with DB over 100.000 players

Italy Serie A to Promozione

REAL FIXTURES

Remember to always overwrite all the files included in editor data folder using the ones included in the pack

ITALY – Serie D (9 leagues)

NB. Italian Promozione will be the last italian division unlocked so there are no relegation. Creating a game will load in game 95 playable leagues for Italy, also found a save ready to start

UPDATE 28/12

DATABASE

Revised player's contract at 27/12
Players/Staff/Manager in according to Trasfermarkt at 27/12

REAL RESULTS

To get the real results you must select the country and flagg the file in the data folder editor.
The departure date is December 28th by selecting Brazil
All performance data as at December 27th
Files are independent from each other, so it's up to you to decide if using only one of them rather than all.

Remember to cancel all the files included in editor data folder using the ones included in the pack

Available :

PORTUGAL - Primeira Liga
NETHERLANDS – Eredivisie
SCOTLAND - Premiership
RUSSIA – Prem'er-Liga
BELGIUM - Jupiter League
TURKEY - Süper Lig

• 2 weeks later...

I have completed the real results for the England Vanarama National League and the North and South Premier Leagues to go with your excellent files. The issue is the North and South Premier Leagues don't work when loaded but the National League is fine. Do you have any ideas why? Any help would be appreciated. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

some competitions need to be unlocked, sometimes with the advanced editor to be able to be read in the game, and must be made following the same pattern, you can not combine different files representing the same nation, the file must be always and only 1 .In Italy, for example we had to recreate everything with the advanced editor before you can enter the actual results for the divisions.

Also, always check that all the given results and all matches are correct, it only takes one small mistake and the calendars are not read in the game.
But then again the file must be only one

UPDATE 02/02

DATABASE

Real Injures at 02/02

Revised player's contract at 02/02
Players/Staff/Manager in according to Trasfermarkt at 02/02

REAL RESULTS

The departure date is January 30th by selecting Belarus to allow the registration of players for European competitions
All performance data as at January 29th

Available :

PORTUGAL - Primeira Liga
NETHERLANDS – Eredivisie
SCOTLAND - Premiership
RUSSIA – Prem'er-Liga
BELGIUM - Jupiter League
TURKEY - Süper Lig

Hello,

this looks really good and I can't wait to start with Sunderland from 1st Feb to see f I can save them from relegation.

Seem to be having a problem starting the game though. When I start a new career I have no option to enable any editor data files or choose another database. The top right is just greyed out as 'Football Manager 2017'.

Have downloaded and extracted all of your files in to the editor data folder so don't know where I am going wrong.

I've never had this sort of problem before. Can you help?

thanks

Andy

28 minutes ago, kitch1986 said:

Hello,

this looks really good and I can't wait to start with Sunderland from 1st Feb to see f I can save them from relegation.

Seem to be having a problem starting the game though. When I start a new career I have no option to enable any editor data files or choose another database. The top right is just greyed out as 'Football Manager 2017'.

Have downloaded and extracted all of your files in to the editor data folder so don't know where I am going wrong.

I've never had this sort of problem before. Can you help?

thanks

Andy

cancel all file in editor data and put only the file in the pack

you must select Belarus 30th january to start the game

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 16:49, gpassosbh said:

Hello @Scarface1732 do you plan to release any update on this DB?

with regard to real results will be an update at the end of season (all leagues we have reproduced) in order to simulate the new edition of the game, for the database with transfers and other instead the next update will be in early March

UPDATE 28/05

DATABASE

Revised player's contract at 28/05
Players/Staff/Manager in according to Trasfermarkt at 28/05

Real Injures at 28/05

REAL RESULTS COMPLETE

The departure date is May 2th by selecting Iceland

Argentina, Spanish Liga Adelante and Turkey ended in June after the results for these championships are updated to 2/5 and then proceed randomly.
In all the other championships, all matches were anticipated on May 2, so that they ended on that date and had a conclusive situation.
We remember that Playoff Playouts and European Cups are not replicable with the editor consequently it was recreated ONLY the regular season

Available :

PORTUGAL - Primeira Liga
NETHERLANDS – Eredivisie
SCOTLAND - Premiership
RUSSIA – Prem'er-Liga
BELGIUM - Jupiter League
TURKEY - Süper Lig

On 1/6/2017 at 02:19, kingrobbo said:

thanks for all the work:thup:

with this update are teams history update eg Man Utd Europa winners and in UCL for 2017/18

Huddersfield in EPL etc

cheers

cup playoff and playout are no replicable with editor

On 1/6/2017 at 10:18, PandaBearGrylls said:

I like the idea of this update, but with real results none of the players in this leagues have games played in the league.

On 1/6/2017 at 12:59, kingrobbo said:

Yes no history recorded always been the case

yep is one of the editor limit, you can have the results but no history

On 2017-6-6 at 16:38, Scarface1732 said:

There will be updates for the transfers but we did not schedule the release dates

This is updated based on 17.0 and updated until 28/05, right?
Which file I have to edit, if I want to make some transfers?

• 2 weeks later...

I am doing my own version of this eg player transfers in 2017 happen in 2017 etc

good work mate:thup:

just for your info in future I wouldn't lump all changes in 1 file player/club/awards/created players etc and if you are changing some players ca/pa you need to let users know as some dont like that at all and would be better in another stand alone file so you have the option to use if you want to

put them in separate files its easier to resolve clashes/failed changes if the files are subject specific 

not knocking you just giving you a head's up as someone who has done this and seen file with 100k plus changes having issues hate to see you suffer too :D

once again thanks for the work 

1 hour ago, LawsonBRam said:

There seems to be an issue with the Italian leagues on mine.

Italian Issue.jpg

I may be wrong, but I got something similar when trying to set up the database with "17.3" instead of the default database. I since read that this update is only compatible with the default database

On 22/7/2017 at 09:27, LawsonBRam said:

There seems to be an issue with the Italian leagues on mine.

Italian Issue.jpg

On 22/7/2017 at 11:25, 20LEgend Razman said:

I may be wrong, but I got something similar when trying to set up the database with "17.3" instead of the default database. I since read that this update is only compatible with the default database

All our work is set on the game startup database so it is inconceivable with the update done by the SI with the 17.3, just select the default database when the game is created to not have this problem

On 22/7/2017 at 04:15, kingrobbo said:

I am doing my own version of this eg player transfers in 2017 happen in 2017 etc

good work mate:thup:

just for your info in future I wouldn't lump all changes in 1 file player/club/awards/created players etc and if you are changing some players ca/pa you need to let users know as some dont like that at all and would be better in another stand alone file so you have the option to use if you want to

put them in separate files its easier to resolve clashes/failed changes if the files are subject specific 

not knocking you just giving you a head's up as someone who has done this and seen file with 100k plus changes having issues hate to see you suffer too :D

once again thanks for the work 

On this and other platforms there are many fantastic works made available by those who passionate desire to do and share what he has created.
We have set our work in a certain way that may please or not but this is, who is not interested passes over.

I thank you for the advice but we remain in our opinion, our work our rules XD

cheers ;)

8 hours ago, Scarface1732 said:

On this and other platforms there are many fantastic works made available by those who passionate desire to do and share what he has created.
We have set our work in a certain way that may please or not but this is, who is not interested passes over.

I thank you for the advice but we remain in our opinion, our work our rules XD

cheers ;)

good on you :thup:

Archived