FMM17 - New feature - Youth player promotion

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/11/2016 at 19:12, Marc Duffy said:

Youth players promoted are influenced by the setup of your coaching staff so if you hire attacking staff then you’ll likely get more attacking youth players promoted etc

Youth Promotion 2.PNG

Youthpromotion1_new.PNG

Youthpromotion2_new.PNG

Youthpromotion3_new.PNG

this is only evogen players with young players promoted or we can have news players who arent evogens?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • SI Staff
9 hours ago, Siddhant Mehra said:

How do we promote players? In my game it says the assistant has promoted a single player but no player has been added. Please help. 

On manager options do you have your assistant set to take over youth promotion? If so, turn that off.

• 2 weeks later...

My training facilities are state of the art, I have a you coach (gold) and youth facilities are also top class. Even then every year; my assistant manager is underwhelmed at the quality of academy graduates. What other factors does it depend on? 

I tried saving the game just before the season ends and reopening it if the next season graduates aren't good. I've done around 100 tries but still it's always underwhelming. 

What more tips can you give me? 

On 7/29/2017 at 01:06, Siddhant Mehra said:

My training facilities are state of the art, I have a you coach (gold) and youth facilities are also top class. Even then every year; my assistant manager is underwhelmed at the quality of academy graduates. What other factors does it depend on? 

I tried saving the game just before the season ends and reopening it if the next season graduates aren't good. I've done around 100 tries but still it's always underwhelming. 

What more tips can you give me? 

Don't rely on your on your coaches I generally promote anyone with at least 2 half star potential

Archived