England manager in game?

Just curious what happens to the England job in everyone's game. In mine England are doing well in qualifying and despite Southgate's contract expiring on 31/11/2016 and it now being 29/4/2017 he still has the job. Not sure if its bugged or if the FA some how conned him into a monthly rolling contract till a better option appears.

• 4 weeks later...

I mentioned the fact that his contract expires and he stays in the job in the bug section and was told it was because England don't have a chairman/board to negotiate contracts with but might be worth another bug report if he is performing rubbish and still keeping the job though.

1 hour ago, carlmiles1879 said:

I mentioned the fact that his contract expires and he stays in the job in the bug section and was told it was because England don't have a chairman/board to negotiate contracts with but might be worth another bug report if he is performing rubbish and still keeping the job though.

Huh, if SI can code in a prediction as to how Brexit will go, they can surely code in a new chairman (Gary Linekar gets my vote ;-) ) I'd definitely raise it again.

My save is still running from the beta and after Camacho left after a disastrous WC in Russia - I say disastrous, they went out in the second round... so... successful? - and I turned them down as I'd accepted the Spain job 4 days before England came calling, they've appointed a 63 year old new gen manager.

Archived