[FM17][SKIN] VITREX17 v2.0 (updated 1.1.2017)

DimitriFromParis

1 minute ago, wkdsoul said:

another one bites the dust... shame lad :) 

I'm just spending too much time skinning since I'm trying to fix bugs that I don't care about yet I know other people will. Plus I can just nick stuff I like from other peoples skin if I'm not releasing it :p

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

I'm just spending too much time skinning since I'm trying to fix bugs that I don't care about yet I know other people will. Plus I can just nick stuff I like from other peoples skin if I'm not releasing it :p

You can do it even if you are.. no-one cares clearly, just drop names in the OP.   Thanks to these people who saved me a ******** of time on pages xxxx  Thanks xxx

Job done :) 

1 minute ago, wkdsoul said:

You can do it even if you are.. no-one cares clearly, just drop names in the OP.   Thanks to these people who saved me a ******** of time on pages xxxx  Thanks xxx

Job done :) 

Eh I've had it done to me with credits left and it's left a sour mouth in my mouth, so I like not to do it :)

12 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Eh I've had it done to me with credits left and it's left a sour mouth in my mouth, so I like not to do it :)

Fair enough.  My skin is finally done (although just since CLINCHED appear) - back to my logo pack and kit updates.

On 1/19/2017 at 09:44, Persee said:

Guys I have an issue which I think is related to this skin. FM17 crashes and closes down frequently during the match, it's really annoying do you know how to fix it?

I also have this issue since using 2.0.

very random, only during games.  Shame as its forced me to move to another skin until there is a new version of this one because I love this skin.  Has cost me some really important results :(

P.S - great work with the skin have been using it for a long time and love it, never had any issues before - so thanks for all your hard work and effort on this.

Edited by gmulv

On 1/19/2017 at 12:33, kennedfn said:

Try delete the 3 files called match feed located in PANELS/MATCH

It should do the trick.Its a known issue also the extra time ingame are going to be fixed in next update

Cheers

44 minutes ago, gmulv said:

I also have this issue since using 2.0.

very random, only during games.  Shame as its forced me to move to another skin until there is a new version of this one because I love this skin.  Has cost me some really important results :(

P.S - great work with the skin have been using it for a long time and love it, never had any issues before - so thanks for all your hard work and effort on this.

@gmulv try kennedfn's suggestion. That worked for me.

FOR PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCE CRASHES IN MATCHES:

If you exerience crashes during 3D games, it is caused by these 3 files in the "Vitrex/panels/match/" folder:

match feed item panel.xml
match feed item sub panel.xml
match feed panel.xml

Just delete them. This don't affect many, but some seem to have problems, so if you do, now you know the fix. We will recreate them in another way for the next update, as they are build around files from an older FM, which shouldn't be any problem (and haven't been for me and many others), but some seem to be affected by it.

Edited by DimitriFromParis

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 02:23, Carlito85 said:

If you have the match set to full screen you will have to hover at the top for the bar to drop down. I wondered the same thing at first as I was trying to get the new scoreboard to show up but pretty sure it's still there, just hidden.

I thank you it was well hidden ..... problem solved

11 minutes ago, kad38 said:

Hi all know you how to change logos tv ??

"Skin name\graphics\tv logos"

Rename default.png to something else and rename the new one as default.png

EDIT: @D_LO_beat me too it :p

Edited by bluestillidie00

2 hours ago, b28937 said:

I'm using the Vitrex17 2.0 skin on a macbook at 1440x900.  Not sure what I did, but my dialog boxes are all screwed up as shown in the attached screenshot.  Anyone know how to fix it?

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 1.05.59 PM.png

Thank you, D_LO_

The answer if anyone else needs it is to go in the skin directory to graphics/boxes/dialog/standard and delete the file named "paper@2x .png"

16 hours ago, Persee said:

Guys I get weird red backgrounds on the notification boxes in game and also every time a player scores what can I do?

I guess you use a zoomed mode on a high screen resolution? Just play in full hd and the backgrounds are gone... afaik Vitrex is for full hd only

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is it possible for me to modify the skin somehow so that size of the player's face on the player profile is smaller?  For example, the attachment shows how it looks for me.  I'd like to make the player's photo smaller, maybe the same size or smaller than the jersey.

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 1.10.41 AM.png

9 hours ago, b28937 said:

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is it possible for me to modify the skin somehow so that size of the player's face on the player profile is smaller?  For example, the attachment shows how it looks for me.  I'd like to make the player's photo smaller, maybe the same size or smaller than the jersey.

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 1.10.41 AM.png

Player profile details panel.xml it should be one of the first widgets.  jsut amend the height="xx"

4 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Player profile details panel.xml it should be one of the first widgets.  jsut amend the height="xx"

Thanks for offering help, but there is no "player profiles details panel.xml" in the skin or anywhere else I can find.

There is a "player overview panel.xml", which is perhaps what you are referring to.  If that's the case, there are *11 different "height=xx"* lines in the config.xml file.  Even if I have guessed the correct panel file, I have no idea which "height=" to modify or what I should change it to.

There is also a "player personal details panel.xml", which has *36 different "height="* lines in the config file.  I don't want to mess up the skin by making wild guesses here.

Can anybody help me with some more specific instructions regarding exactly which panel needs to be modified and which "height=xx" needs to be changed, and perhaps what it should be changed to?

Thanks))

13 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

ctrl+F for 'file=' within player personal details and see if there's another panel linked... if there's no profile picture code within that panel to start with of course. Tbh I would bet it's in the 'third linked panel' in the hierarchy by the sound of it though so as I say I expect you'll need to search. With customised skins there's really no limits where it could be (I have mine in the player overview for example) And often secondary/third linked panels can have customised names, i.e. CFM cut-outs as a totally irrelevant example.

To double check and ensure you've found the right panel you can also search the player folder in panels for 'facegen'. If the same panel crops up twice within both of these searches you can be confident you're on the right lines.

Identifying and finding linked panels is a basic requirement of skinning yet so many people don't know/don't care to know this fundamental, without this understanding it's near impossible. Searching within panels/.xmls and folders is a must. Do it a few times and you'll see how simple it is, i.e. bolded above.

Once you've found the panel there should be two pieces of prevalent code for the shirt back and picture (NB: the facegen bit below which we used as a guide to find, there's always clues to use we've just got to use our common sense to apply them) It won't be labeled exactly but you should get the jist from what is evident. If not take a bit of time to get familiar with the code and understand what relates to what, you might not understand the details but odd words give clues. I would expect the shirt_icon to come first but it could easily be organised as vice versa, which ever comes first look above it for any container heights. These can be either default_height or minimum_height. Here I would actually suggest you do try any or all because it's the only way to learn. If you're not confident using undo, make a copy first then play with the container heights above. I've messed with these a lot myself obviously as a skin maker and what I will say is every time the picture seems to scale to its container, if the shirt is in the same container, as I'd expect, watch the effect reducing the container has on this. Precisely what you want may not be achievable but you should be able to improve it. 

Thanks.  I think I found what you were referring to in a panel called "vitrex player profile picture kit.xml"

I can't tell what I'd need to change to reduce the size of the player photo in the screenshot I posted above.  I will post the xml text here, maybe it's obvious and you or someone else can tell me.  If it's not something easy to do, then I just won't bother with it, it's not THAT important.  Thanks for any help, even if this is not possible:

vitrex player profile picture kit.xml

<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>
  <boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true"/>
    <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="-25" gap="0">
        <container priority="1" default_width="-1" >    
            <!--squad number-->
            <container width="315" id="sqco">
                <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top"  gap="0" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical,left" />
                <!-- Kit number -->
                <widget id="cKit" class="kit_icon" height="132" scale_picture="true" kit_zoom_level="2" priority="1">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="32" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="40" />
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="objt"/>
                </widget>
            </container>
            <!-- profile picture -->
            <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom,centre_x">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="75" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
                <record id="object_property">
                    <list id="get_properties">
                        <!--Facegen data request-->
                        <record get_property="fcgn" />
                        <!--Fake name request-->
                        <record get_property="Pfke" />
                        <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />

</list>
                </record>
            </widget>
        </container>
    </container>
</panel>

1 hour ago, SerhanD05 said:

Hi guys vitrex fm 17 1366x768 when will be leaving?

Same answer as last time, whenever Emil finishes it. 

This isn't directed at just the person I quoted but everybody, repeatedly asking won't speed up the process. Just wait patiently. 

46 minutes ago, boozerwolf said:

same here, 1440x900

Quote from the first post:

Screen Resolution This skin is optimized for higher resolutions (minimum of 1920x1080) and might cause errors if you try to use it at a lower resolution.

17 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Quote from the first post:

Screen Resolution This skin is optimized for higher resolutions (minimum of 1920x1080) and might cause errors if you try to use it at a lower resolution.

Oh okay. Any news on low version mate? 

Guys, how can I get the backgrounds of national teams that look like in these screenshots ? These are the "official" Vitrex screens from FM Scout btw.

Update: Nevermind, I've found it.

heJJp.jpg

sXYrM.png

Edited by SebastianRO

Any advice on how to lighten things up a bit? I love the skin as I did in previous versions but I feel like it's too dark, especially the inbox is just too damn dark. And since there's no opacity toggle anymore, I don't know how to fix it. 

I'm used to the default FM17 skin which has that green-ish hue. I really wish there was a lighter version of Vitrex.

On 3/15/2017 at 19:50, Barry1983 said:

Anybody know how i can delete the world picture picture on club overview?

I presume you are referring to the world map at the bottom right of the Club Overview. If that is the case, the panel file is called club overview panel.xml.

Look for Notes saying "<!-- Vitrex World map marker -->" which is actually referring to the codes for the world map at the bottom of the XML

6 hours ago, fallenzero17 said:

I presume you are referring to the world map at the bottom right of the Club Overview. If that is the case, the panel file is called club overview panel.xml.

Look for Notes saying "<!-- Vitrex World map marker -->" which is actually referring to the codes for the world map at the bottom of the XML

And delete yes?

For some reason I cannot get this to work. Dropped the skin in the skins folder and it is in the drop down list in the game. However, it doesn't seem to be working fully. The background seems to have changed and things are bit more transparent but the full skin has not loaded.

Anyone else run into this?

Hi everyone.

Guys, I need help. I use this skin, and even f I modified some detail, I think it's the best for FM17 so far.

But there's a thing I can't figure out: maybe this 'problem' were also in FM 16 or 15, but the last I played were FM13, so I would like to ask you if there's a way to display in titlebar the name of the club I control and not "home" or "tactics".

If the answer will be yes, please explain me the changes to do in xml files.

2 hours ago, xAP21x said:

Hi everyone.

Guys, I need help. I use this skin, and even f I modified some detail, I think it's the best for FM17 so far.

But there's a thing I can't figure out: maybe this 'problem' were also in FM 16 or 15, but the last I played were FM13, so I would like to ask you if there's a way to display in titlebar the name of the club I control and not "home" or "tactics".

If the answer will be yes, please explain me the changes to do in xml files.

No.

Dear friends,

I just want to use "match title bar" (I mean scoreboard section) for my personal use in another skin. Could anyone please help me that which files should I retrieve from the skin? But first of course, will it work that way?

Guys, another question:

I modified match title bar shrinking the black background of the score and letting it in the bar with the team name.

What I would like to obtain is change the colour of the two numbers (the score) making them like the team name colour.

I think the line to change are

<widget class="text" id="T1sc" font="Scoreboard" size="26" auto_size="vertical" colour="bbc" alignment="right" translate="false"/>

<widget class="text" id="T2sc" font="Scoreboard" size="26" auto_size="vertical" colour="bbc" alignment="right" translate="false"/>

located in match title bar.xml. In particular I think the detail to manage with is colour="bbc"; in default vitrex17 match titlebar the score is yellow, in fact by deleting this parameter the number change in grey/black.

What does "bbc" mean? How do I have to change it to obtain the secondary team color for Home team and Away team?

i want to recolour the match ratings, as explained here: 

somehow i can not find the player propertie.xml. where is it located?

and one more thing, i think i have to adjust the alignment, so i can see the full stats. it should be done via player attributes panel, however here it seems to be another panel!?

2ml0dw.png

Edited by Akim

I need help again.

I'm trying to edit the player attribute page. My facegen definitely have a problem: they are faces like braveheart, with two vertical stripes brown and black in the middle and a rainbow beard. They are all the same, and it's very bad for me. So I downloaded a pack realized for FM13 that replace the hair directory (full of png with simple hair styles) with cut out photos of real people. Basically the idea is that these photos will be loaded by the game in place of the hair, covering the ugly facegen.

But I can't figure out why only few of them works. I tried to replace original hair of the game (file name and number) with photos, leaving original configs, but nothing.

Any idea about what I can't see?

Edited by xAP21x
mind changing