Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
DimitriFromParis

[FM17][SKIN] VITREX17 v2.0 (updated 1.1.2017)

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, luigiluigi said:

Any idea why pop up boxes show this background within them for me?\

20h1rar.png

if your reso is 1366x768, go try my custom skin its based on vitrex skin and more similar

Edited by ray.reinhardz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fingers crossed that we get a version of this for FM18. Going back to a base skin is tough after enjoying this one so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Fingers crossed that we get a version of this for FM18. Going back to a base skin is tough after enjoying this one so much.

Certainly agree with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/11/2017 at 11:38, bluestillidie00 said:

Emil said he's retired from skinning, so probably not.

Whaaattt!!!!!! Oh noooooooo. Emil please, we NEED Vitrex skin.

It´s the BEST skin for FM in history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, el_mana said:

Whaaattt!!!!!! Oh noooooooo. Emil please, we NEED Vitrex skin.

It´s the BEST skin for FM in history.

Someone will prob port it over, doesnt take much work, just abit of time.  If you get a mass editor list textcrawler even less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone wanting to try using this for FM18 try changing all the "layout_children=" code to "apply_to_children=" worked a charm for me with the skin I used from FM17.

Use Notepad++ and load up all the xml files you have for the skin and use the replace tool for all open documents and you should have it done in a few seconds.  

Worked fine for me  apart from the tactics screen. I'm going to guess that that has changed quite a lot. 

It was also pointed out to me that a program called textcrawer can do this (possibly easier by the sounds of it)

Edited by ben carter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much easier, great program to get

43 minutes ago, ben carter said:

For anyone wanting to try using this for FM18 try changing all the "layout_children=" code to "apply_to_children=" worked a charm for me with the skin I used from FM17.

Use Notepad++ and load up all the xml files you have for the skin and use the replace tool for all open documents and you should have it done in a few seconds.  

Worked fine for me  apart from the tactics screen. I'm going to guess that that has changed quite a lot. 

It was also pointed out to me that a program called textcrawer can do this (possibly easier bu the sounds of it)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved Vitrex for FM16, but did not buy FM17.  I have bought FM18 and would like to get a skin as similar to Vitrex as possible.  I know Emil won't be making another one.  Any suggestions out there?  I'm not confident in my own ability to make one so it may just be default for me unless there is a copycat out there.

Edited by Enos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Enos said:

I loved Vitrex for FM16, but did not buy FM17.  I have bought FM18 and would like to get a skin as similar to Vitrex as possible.  I know Emil won't be making another one.  Any suggestions out there?  I'm not confident in my own ability to make one so it may just be default for me unless there is a copycat out there.

CFM will be out soon, check the thread/pics for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2017 at 21:35, wkdsoul said:

Someone will prob port it over, doesnt take much work, just abit of time.  If you get a mass editor list textcrawler even less.

I hope. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2017 at 17:52, orlyzao said:

You have to remove every back left and right folder, not just the ones from comps folder... At least that's how I got it to work as the preview screenshots show iirc.

Yes, I had to delete all of the Back Left and Back Right folders. I saw previous advice advising to rename the config files to config.deactived (or anything) but that did not work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LandonDonovan10 said:

still nothing about low res? 

Yes, it aint coming Emil quit FM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Nearly every skin will. The majority of FM players will either play 1336x768 or 1920x1080. 

i get that.. but FlutSkin is like the only skin that works flawlessly for me at 4k resolution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, upthetoon said:

i get that.. but FlutSkin is like the only skin that works flawlessly for me at 4k resolution.

As most won't even be designed for higher resolutions whereas FLUT is designed with much higher ones in mind.

If you want a skin that is perfect to you, do what I and many others do and create your own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2017 at 14:04, Jovovich said:

I edited match titlebar.xml for lower or higher resolutions.

Download : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ZVu6-IP04COXNSYmFwWFZwQ2M

Put this file in panels/match folder.

 

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I wanted to say thank you for your time and effort in doing this. :)

I searched for ages to find an answer to how to get the scoreboard names and clock to stop running into eachother and become pretty much unreadable. I read through every page of all the comments in varous places the skin developer had released this, and despite many others asking the question, it was always ignored for some reason, whilst he answered other things. I had all but given up and find a different skin, but for me this is the best, and one I've used and enjoyed for years. I then found this thread, and you have not only provided the answers I need, but done the work for me.

Many thanks bud. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have begun porting it over for personal use but I doubt I'd be getting Emil's permission to ever release it due to his opinion on SI. I doubt he will want his work carried on by another skinner either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Qemyst said:

I have begun porting it over for personal use but I doubt I'd be getting Emil's permission to ever release it due to his opinion on SI. I doubt he will want his work carried on by another skinner either.

SI has really gotten lazy and sloppy with football manager and Emil won't support a mediocre football manager. I still hope he comes back, his skins were just so perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2018 at 03:21, ManchesterCentralFUN said:

SI has really gotten lazy and sloppy with football manager and Emil won't support a mediocre football manager. I still hope he comes back, his skins were just so perfect.

I don't blame Emil at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...