[FM17][SKIN] VITREX17 v2.0 (updated 1.1.2017)

DimitriFromParis

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 06/01/2017 at 21:34, roykela said:

Playing matches in 3D i'm unable to choose widgets with this skin.
Everytime i click the "widget chooser" the panel with which widgets to choose disappear as soon as i move my mouse.
Everything is fine with the official dark skin. So, if i want to add widgets i have to switch to one of the official skins in order to do it.

Any idea what might be causing it and/or how i can fix it?

I have this exact same problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with the world map locator not showing up in the club overview screen (again). However this time I don't have any background left/right logos interfering with it, so I'm totally stumped as to why it has vanished.

Also, any idea as to how I would go about replacing the Vitrex 2017 scoreboard wit the Vitrex 2016 one?

Guys, I just got a new gaming laptop and of course the first thing I did was to install FM 2017. Vitrex is my fav skin so i downloaded it and ran the game. Everything looked great at first but then I noticed a glich with 2 specific boxes. I am gonna show you 2 screenshots. I was running the game on 1920x1080 (maxed out graphical settings) with 125% Zoom in on a 15.6 inch display. Do any of you know why am I encoutering this isssue ?

P.S Nevermind. Here is the fix in case someone else is having this same exact problem:  Navigate to Vitrex folder, open it and search for "x2" in the Windows search box. There will be about 670 results. Delete every single file. Press CTRL + A to select everything and then right click - Delete. Reload the skin and enjoy. This basically forces the game to use normal size graphic button/dialogs instead of the zoomed in ones (This issue only occurs when we are using Zomm In feature on laptops).

20170421184440_1.jpg

20170421184458_1.jpg

Edited by SebastianRO

For some reason the blue "on loan" text bar does not show up on my player profiles, is there a fix for this?

This guy is on loan from Sarmiento, but the on loan indicator is not below the "experienced attacking midfielder"

42c69b4b3b30f076687c339f0fa0a876.jpg

Edited by oriole01

Hi, I see some strange behaviour and it's probably something simple but does anyone see problems where the extra interface settings for the "human profile picture" in your Preferences > Interfaces option is not showing up?  It's really strange but the manager profile panel preferences.xml is in the panels/human folder so it should appear right? (Bare in mind I've untoggled the skin caching options) 

Is this a version 17.3 thing where the programmers at Football Manager have just removed this completely so that skinners can no longer add this extra option back into Interface Preferences?  

I'm really scratching my head over this one.  It doesn't seem complicated .  Anyone got any ideas?  The only thing that is unusual with my  setup is that my user-data directory is pointing at a different Partition on my Mac but I can't believe that is making a difference in all this.

Any help would be most appreciated. This is driving me nuts :)...

OK I see from another post that the option has been removed from patch 17.2.  What a bummer!  Can't for the life in me work out why anyone would want to remove something like that!

Edited by beutros

17 hours ago, beutros said:

OK I see from another post that the option has been removed from patch 17.2.  What a bummer!  Can't for the life in me work out why anyone would want to remove something like that!

Yep, removed. I'm guessing because they have the face creator they want to push that gimmick, despite it being absolute *****.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know if its already been mentioned but does anyone know a way to change the colours on the tactics pitch screen, the bright yellow colour of the defenders is beginning to annoy me...

18 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

Delete: C:\Users\Dan\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\Vitrex17 2.0\graphics\icons\custom\star rating

or you could replace with an alternative from another skin (equivalent directory) 

Thanks friend,

Deleting did not work (I don't know why) but changed with an alternative one and solved.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Does anyone know how to add your own manager picture with this skin? I thought i used to be able to do it but now when I go onto preferences it doesn't give me an option anymore. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Just now, D_LO_ said:

I didn't make this skinning addition myself so wasn't 100% interested but from what I've tentatively read elsewhere you're right there was a way to use last years panels for this but in a recent update SI has patched it I believe. No doubt it will be discussed in more than one place in the forum already so have a search for more info. if required (top sticky I'm sure talked about it too) 

Again someone has asked about the instant result button recently and as I told them please search. I remember clearly advising boxtobox on how to implement it this year so look out for our names as extra guidance. 

My bad

This is one of the best 3rd Party files I have ever seen for FM of any version, not just the best skin but one of the best 3rd Party files in general. A truly great piece of work

@Hootieleece, Emil mentioned a fix to this like 4 months ago...

FOR PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCE CRASHES IN MATCHES:

If you exerience crashes during 3D games, it is caused by these 3 files in the "Vitrex/panels/match/" folder:

match feed item panel.xml
match feed item sub panel.xml
match feed panel.xml

Just delete them. This don't affect many, but some seem to have problems, so if you do, now you know the fix. I will recreate them in another way for the next update, as they are build around files from an older FM, which shouldn't be any problem (and haven't been for me and many others), but some seem to be affected by it.

This is a great skin, definitely my favourite for FM17.

I have one problem with it though, on the player profile page it only ever shows the player face portrait and not the smaller version with the kit name/number next to it.

Any ideas on how to fix that?

On 2017-6-5 at 20:15, luvgisele said:

I was not able to get the location widget to work. I am getting a logo of the league instead. Any tips/suggestions pls...

You're using Metallic logos, right? You have to remove the Back left and Back right logos from your FM17 graphics folder.

useO16m.png

19 minutes ago, orlyzao said:

You're using Metallic logos, right? You have to remove the Back left and Back right logos from your FM17 graphics folder.

useO16m.png

Thanks...Yes, I'm using metallic logos...Followed the instructions you provided and deleted from the comps folder...Now I'm getting the location name correctly, but the picture is a random graphic picture, not the location picture that can be seen in the skin preview pics.

Edited by luvgisele

23 minutes ago, orlyzao said:

You have to remove every back left and right folder, not just the ones from comps folder... At least that's how I got it to work as the preview screenshots show iirc.

That worked.....thank you so much....

One more issue I am facing...Resolution is 1920*1080...In the tactics screen, there are 3 rectangular boxes which seem to be of no use...there is no place to select the mentality, team instructions etc

EDIT: I am getting the three rectangular boxes in all skins :( Even in the default base skin....That is so weird...Any experts can chime in on this? Thanks...

Tactic screen.gif

Edited by luvgisele
added screenshot

On 2017-1-8 at 20:07, Erimus1876 said:

I really like this skin :)

One small issue though... what do I need to edit in the match title bar score.xml file so the scoreboard below shows both team names as well as their logo's?
I also noted that this scoreboard doesn't display injury time either (how can I add that) ?

Cheers!

Untitled.jpg

^^

Any help with this would be appreciated.

It's been 4 or 5 years since I created mods for FM, so I'm a little rusty with how to go about making the changes necessary these days :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2017 at 11:08, Serkan FY said:

Thanks friend,

Deleting did not work (I don't know why) but changed with an alternative one and solved.

Same problem here. Deleting it did not work and I can't find an alternative one in any of the other skins I use. Anyone mind sharing/uploading the "fixed" star rating folder? 

Hello everybody. I really love the skin - its the only viable option for me to be honest. But I have an Issue with the match engine. when i have this skin activated I cannot open the menu for the game statistics widget. The menu just collapses everytime i try to open it - This makes it impossible to chose a widget while the skin is active. Does anyone know a workaround for this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 14-12-2016 at 19:44, oulzac said:

I guess I spoke too soon. The only issue I am seeing however is any pop up menu/box have a weird faded black edge and big red box background. All of the popup boxes have this.

Here are some examples:

Reveal hidden contents

spGIo.png

This one is just the faded, goofy broken up background, which is fine. But the others with the red are kind of crazy.
sp3aO.png

sp4Mp.png

sphRM.png

Otherwise its looks amazing at this size and zoom.

FYI on this monitor I have it set to 2560x1440 at 125% zoom. I know you didn't technically make it for that size. And what I posted above is literally the only thing wrong with it. Just in case you decided to look at it. I know you probably wont because my situation is very much in the minority and you have other things to do. Which is fine. I'm just letting you know on the off chance.

If I set it to use 100% on 1920x1080 everything looks perfect, but gets a little too blown up and looks grainy. Otherwise I'd just use that. 

Maybe its time to just buy a nice laptop and play on that for FM.

What did you do to fix this?

5 hours ago, Jovovich said:

I edited match titlebar.xml for lower or higher resolutions.

Download : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ZVu6-IP04COXNSYmFwWFZwQ2M

Put this file in panels/match folder.

Here are examples. lower resolutions. 

K-004.thumb.png.73a9767d2a8f60107de2db307e2a0b24.pngK-005.thumb.png.f168b8150ecffe3fcb826eb1e5d0631e.png

I tested this for a very short time, so if there is any problems, please let me know. Enjoy

Excelent work!

Which line i need to edit to put more small the time and club's badges?

Anyone else having this issue, I have to keep setting the preference for news only in the Social Media tab whenever I load my game, also the skip pre match button in preferences does nothing. Any ideas?

On 8/4/2017 at 09:36, MrGizMo said:

What did you do to fix this?

Go in the skin directory and open graphics/boxes/dialog/standard and delete the file named "paper@2x .png"

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/08/2017 at 19:52, oulzac said:

Go in the skin directory and open graphics/boxes/dialog/standard and delete the file named "paper@2x .png"

Yes this works from what I can tell 99% of the pop ups on my 2560x1440 screen.

The problem is in match pop ups still have the issue, things like offsides, goals, fouls etc, you get a pop up in the bottom centre of the screen and it still has the broken red nasty looking pop up.

Any idea which file needs deleting to sort that one out. I have looked thru all the files and there are so many and none I could guarantee would fix the issue without breaking something else.

Thanks in advance.

15 minutes ago, HellBlazer said:

Yes this works from what I can tell 99% of the pop ups on my 2560x1440 screen.

The problem is in match pop ups still have the issue, things like offsides, goals, fouls etc, you get a pop up in the bottom centre of the screen and it still has the broken red nasty looking pop up.

Any idea which file needs deleting to sort that one out. I have looked thru all the files and there are so many and none I could guarantee would fix the issue without breaking something else.

Thanks in advance.

To remove them from match popups, remove the same paper@2x.png file from graphics/boxes/dialog/match AND graphics/boxes/dialog/background

Once all three have been removed (you already removed one, so just need the two above), it should be all set.

1 hour ago, oulzac said:

To remove them from match popups, remove the same paper@2x.png file from graphics/boxes/dialog/match AND graphics/boxes/dialog/background

Once all three have been removed (you already removed one, so just need the two above), it should be all set.

Yeah I did that and have just checked, cleared cache, reloaded skin, restarted the game and they are still messed up.

Any other ideas..?

18 minutes ago, HellBlazer said:

Yeah I did that and have just checked, cleared cache, reloaded skin, restarted the game and they are still messed up.

Any other ideas..?

I'd do a search for that file name and delete anything that is found I guess. See if that resolves it. Odd that it isn't working though with those three removed.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know how to change report widget in player profile screen so it would show not full info but only short description as in inbox scout report?

question.thumb.png.b18068df2dd23edde3e037d1cc078a4f.png

I've edited scout report pro con.xml but all I managed to do is just to hide titles and crop the description so it now fits a single line. But it's still not what I'm looking for:

59aa34c513eb2_profile1.thumb.png.bfcfd2984d9f164d5c8db37ed62b00f1.png

It seems another text ID is used in inbox scouts reports and it should be put here:

<widget class="text"  id="desc" spex="text,large" size="10"  auto_size="vertical">
</widget>

But I have no idea what is the needed ID.

Any ideas, guys?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cragswfc said:

How do i get scoreboard so can see it properly 

Capture.PNG

Just got you PM on fmbase but cant reply, have a look at the edit above to fix it for lower resolutons, pretty sure this has cropped up before in this thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...