Sports Interactive Community
lefsak

Game Crashes while entering or playing a match

I've taken a look at the dumps and the issue is inconclusive. Are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins etc? If so, try removing them and let us know if that helps.

Thanks. 

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I am using custom grahics/logos/skins. I removed them all but it still happens (running low on memory, trying to allocate xxx bytes). It is becoming annoying...

Thanks again.

How many leagues are you running with what sized database? If you load up the save and click the 'FM' dropdown then select 'add/remove leagues' how many players are loaded?

Also please post your dxdiag, details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2017/84_how-to/89_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-pc-r213/

Since you removed the custom graphics/skins etc (and made sure every single one was removed) have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? If not, please do so and let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

I 've tried everything. The only way the game is not crashing, is disabling 3D. I played a whole season with 3D disabled and the game didn't crash.

Thanks

Okay if the crash is only affecting 3D, then I'd suggest trying the following with your graphics card drivers:

Let us know how you get on. Thanks.