Tweets from your players in the social media tab

KUBI

It could add a lot, like fining players for their social media behaviour, but also some kind of "alarm clock" when players geht unhappy or bored at the club. So instead of a message that a player is unhappy about the squad depth in a specific position, he could express that in the social media tab.

The same with players who come back from an injury or playing a international match. There are a lot of information that could be delivered that way.

I'd like this, for example if a player wants to move to a bigger club but you refuse his request (or not keep a promise) he could post something on Social Media and receive backlash from the fans putting a bit more pressure on you to sell him or they demand he be kept no matter what and what happens affects fans confidence in you.

On 09/11/2016 at 19:02, KUBI said:

It could add a lot, like fining players for their social media behaviour, but also some kind of "alarm clock" when players geht unhappy or bored at the club. So instead of a message that a player is unhappy about the squad depth in a specific position, he could express that in the social media tab.

The same with players who come back from an injury or playing a international match. There are a lot of information that could be delivered that way.

Could be both the ways, but would be a good feature

On 13/11/2016 at 15:30, matteomorigi said:

Cool feature. They can also add a "twitter account" field and put in the real player twitter account if they can, if they can't for privacy reasons they can leave it blank and the excellent editors from all over the world will provide all the real accounts. :) 

great idea! about real contacts, it remebers when FIFAM used to show real club infos, like club site and headquarter address 

I agree could be a good idea but it will more than likely end up like the players missing training and getting drunk scenarios where it will have to be limited to newgens to prevent players possibly getting the hump if they are depicted in game as whining on twitter. Not saying don't add it for those reasons but beware that if it is added it might only be included for generated players. 

Also look at the funny screenshots thread where you have players coming too you unhappy about how you treat a certain player but the player in question supports you against the players supporting him (supportception trademark pending) to realise currently players make little to no sense from time to time so at the moment until that is improved it could make little sense/be ridiculous.

If it does come in I would love the occasional twitter gaffe like Victor Anichebe's recent "Can you put something like" would be awesome. Possibly players tweeting their own name in celebration of Edd Balls day would be great too. April fools day tweets would be brilliant too.

I don't personally want to encourage the 'twitter' side of the game.

It's just another thing to micro-manage, and I would prefer our efforts to go into a more detailed training / tactical system rather than checking if your players are being naughty or not.

• 1 month later...

Archived