Goal! The Dream Begins - 1st edition

Hopefully City will loan me out to gain some first team football, other than that I don't mind Manchester as much as others do (suicide button in the request page coming up). My attributes are not that great, but knowing my man, he is a hard working person and will develop into the Claude Makelele of his generation :))

Ahaha, it had to be United! Oh well, I guess I'll manage, but as a Liverpool fan it's tough, you know! Great vid, some issues with the audio, but no biggie! Xavier's stats look great and hopefully he will be an amazing striker. Always dreamed about playing in England, so I guess I got my wish granted! :)

Delighted to see Jairo move firstly to Portugal and then get a big money move to Germany. Hopefully he'll develop some of his technical attributes before too long!

Shame Colombia didn't make it into the World Cup...

Damn man, Xavier got really screwed up by Man Utd! Should never have joined them, or at least gotten some more gametime when there. Hopefully the trip home to 'Enga will be a saving grace for him!

Pretty stagnant for Jairo.. Appears to be distinctly average and content in Germany. Was hoping for bigger things, but never mind - at least he's got a good few international caps.

It's all faded into a dreary norm for Jairo.. Plenty of steady appearances, no major moves, a couple of cup wins. Can't complain as he's made more appearances than anyone, but I can't help but be a bit disappointed that he didn't make much of a dent in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived