Goal! The Dream Begins - 1st edition

Ever wondered where you could end up if you had a football career? 

So here's the deal

• All players born in 2000, free agents;
  • All players CA 90 e PA -10 (varying between 170-200);
  • Save starts by the end of 2016;
  • Individual reports (video) every 3 seasons (format below)

EP1: Presenting players

EP2: First teams

EP3: My first world cup

EP4: The good, the bad and the ugly

EP5: Retiring that soon?!

10 hours ago, makovn said:

Confirming entry

Nir Makov 

3 hours ago, XaW said:

Confiming Entry

Xavier Alden

2 hours ago, Jakarooney said:

Confirming Entry

David Tobias (young regen on one of my saves who looks amazing but it's too close to me getting FM17 to play that save)

2 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

Confirming Entry

Mihai Razvan

All of you guys have been added.

Who is " Sankalan Pal Chowdhury"/" Pathblazer", the indian guy?

Running a few tests. (us tosee if everything runs ok)

2 players retired after 2 years (didn't receive any offer). For those, I believe I'll put them in a club

That's the result of my first test, ended in 2026

QjVfU86.png

Soon I'll upload the first video introducing the players

Nice! Real Madrid are coming for Xavier already! Maybe I can join up with Martin Ødegaard to create the Norwegian dream duo! :D

Nice presentation btw!

Edit: Oh, and to clarify. Xavier Alden is not at all a Norwegian name, but it's the name of the best regen I have ever had in my FM history, so why not use it :)

Boy, not my best attributes there. Holding off on the yacht and buying a bike instead as it doesn't look I will do much in the future. Looking forward to see what the whole group is doing.

@d.p.p your English is pretty good, no worries there. Keep up the good work.

@XaW dream duo for Real Madrid... Castilla to start for :p

Nir makov doesn't look the best. No clubs interested is disappointing but maybe a change of fortune will come 

@d.p.p your English is very good and don't worry about pronunciation most non- Israeli people get my name wrong.

Really happy with how mine panned out (Jason Price), would have wanted the dribbling and crossing up a tad more but 8/8 isn't too bad especially at 16. Nifty Pace-wise as well + CCM is about the best club to be in Facilities wise, hope I leave it quickly though :p

Only comment I'd make is the audio was just a bit too quiet. Sorry if you covered that at the start, but if you could raise it just a tad that'd  be great man :)  

21 hours ago, Jakarooney said:

Looking good so far. Hopefully Tobias will join one  of those clubs! Keep it up!:)

SPOILER: you moved to Italy :p

21 hours ago, XaW said:

Nice! Real Madrid are coming for Xavier already! Maybe I can join up with Martin Ødegaard to create the Norwegian dream duo! :D

Nice presentation btw!

Edit: Oh, and to clarify. Xavier Alden is not at all a Norwegian name, but it's the name of the best regen I have ever had in my FM history, so why not use it :)

Thx mate! All I can say is that you didn't move to Madrid. However, the city you moved still starts with "M" :D

20 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

Boy, not my best attributes there. Holding off on the yacht and buying a bike instead as it doesn't look I will do much in the future. Looking forward to see what the whole group is doing.

@d.p.p your English is pretty good, no worries there. Keep up the good work.

@XaW dream duo for Real Madrid... Castilla to start for :p

You and Xaw are not far from each other! Actually, you are VERY close

20 hours ago, makovn said:

Nir makov doesn't look the best. No clubs interested is disappointing but maybe a change of fortune will come 

@d.p.p your English is very good and don't worry about pronunciation most non- Israeli people get my name wrong.

Your fortune indeed changed. Just as @Jakarooney, you are now living in the beautiful Italy

18 hours ago, TyreXel said:

What player (other than Yours) do You think is good? 

I don't have a player. everyone seems to be good at the beginning hahaha

6 hours ago, wynter said:

Really happy with how mine panned out (Jason Price), would have wanted the dribbling and crossing up a tad more but 8/8 isn't too bad especially at 16. Nifty Pace-wise as well + CCM is about the best club to be in Facilities wise, hope I leave it quickly though :p

Only comment I'd make is the audio was just a bit too quiet. Sorry if you covered that at the start, but if you could raise it just a tad that'd  be great man :)  

Yeah. I realized after I edited. That'll be fixed :)

6 hours ago, rimisark said:

I think for attacking players we are reffers off the ball attribute (surely I), not positioning. I saw other striker's also had high attribute for positioning,

I forgot to mention that you can not edit such attribute in editor. That's why I put positioning instead. My mistake :(

6 hours ago, andychar said:

Great video. 

Is there a suicide button on the new FM? As a Rangers fan if Celtic get me please press it!

BOOM! hahahahahhahaha

14 minutes ago, d.p.p said:

Thx mate! All I can say is that you didn't move to Madrid. However, the city you moved still starts with "M" :D

Keep me away from Manchester! I'm hoping for Münich or Moscow instead! :D

58 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Yeah, Munich. Me in Bayern and you in 1860. :-))

Would have prefered Milan though, long time Inter fan here.

Sure, rather 1860 than Manchester! :D

Milan would be ok as well. Other cities? Malaga? Malmö? Maribor? Montreal? Mexico City? Mecca? Anywhere but Manchester! ;)

On 15/11/2016 at 13:04, XaW said:

Keep me away from Manchester! I'm hoping for Münich or Moscow instead! :D

o.o

23 hours ago, makovn said:

i do like my pizza

who doesn't

21 hours ago, XaW said:

Sure, rather 1860 than Manchester! :D

Milan would be ok as well. Other cities? Malaga? Malmö? Maribor? Montreal? Mexico City? Mecca? Anywhere but Manchester! ;)

o.o hahahahah 

17 hours ago, TyreXel said:

next update ?

Will try to post until friday! 

Archived