[FM17] The Hart Chronicles - Volume II: Adam Hart is 'Yes Man'!

PaulHartman71

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1600919661adba1f1823dc3a1ac85a05.png

Haythem Riahi and David Pickering miss out through injury, with Oliver Butler and Luis Dupont filling in for them. Other than that, we name a full strength side for our last Premier League game of the season with West Ham. It's very simple. If we win or we draw, then we'l be in the Champions League next season. If we lose, then West Ham get 4th, and we will have to rely on the Europa League final to secure it. 

13th minute: A slow start to procedings here. Sheffield Wednesday seem to be playing on the counter here, ready, waiting for West Ham to make a mistake so they can pounce on them. It's Hans Oulhani dribbling forward for the Hammers near the halfway-line... ohhhh and Dale Lewis has picked his pocket and Lewis is now sprinting forward with it, Moalisson Brener to his left, Leigh Brown to his right... he's gone for Leigh Brown on the right and Brown will sprint down the right, he's left Wilsinho in the dust and he's cut in...puts the ball in the middle and SILVIO LUIZZZZZ..... an unbelievable save from the West Ham keeper. George Afari's stunning reflexes, more luck than judgment, have kept it at 0-0.

20th minute: West Ham trying to go forward again. They're the ones who need a goal today. Craig Adams with it about 30 yards out, he's got Koch ahead of him, but there's a fair few blue shirts back at the minute, it's passed back to Oulhani, Oulhani could get a long ball into the box... he has and Frank Koch can shoot here... but Dale Lewis back in his own box makes a crucial intervention for his side there to diffuse the danger!

37th minute: A corner kick for Wednesday. They've put a fair few men in the box, they're not too bad in the air so maybe they can get something here. Moalisson Brener to hit in, it's headed away but it falls to Dale Lewis, Lewis with it, he might try to pick out Kilday... but Pauwels puts in a strong tackle on him, and Oulhani is first to the loose ball and he's dribbling with it... he's got Koch ahead of him, there's some Wednesday defenders back but he's hit it over them... and Koch is sprinting past them and into the area... he's 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper, he's into the box... it's KOCH....ohhhhh and Girard has got back, but he's brought him down and that will surely be a penalty...and possibly more??? It is a penalty! And the referee is coming over. He's got a decision to make, will he send him off? HE WON'T! It's just a yellow for Girard! A big let off for Wednesday, but West Ham will have this penalty just 7 minutes before half-time...

39th minute: Espinosa the right back, he's also got booked here, presumably he's said something that the referee hasn't liked. He needs to calm down before he gets sent off. It will be Musa Wasswa who will take this penalty and he's up against the big German, Lukas Brauer. Flash-back to the beginning of the season, in the Community Shield, it was Brauer of course who pulled off a few big saves to win Wednesday that. Can he produce the goods here to potentially get his side into the Champions League? 

It's MUSA WASSWA.... OHHHHH!! He hit hard and low right down the middle and Lukas Bruaer got down low to keep it out!!!! A huge huge save from the Big German! A massive massive let off for Wednesday and Hillsborough erupts as we stay at 0-0 here!

70th minute: West Ham breaking. It's Shunsuke Kagawa who has it, the Japenese right back is getting forward with pace... he finds Hans Oulhani, who swivels past a blue shirt and puts the ball into Cantu the substitute running forward, he might strike from 25 yards here, he does.... and CANTU, can't score! 

95th minute: IT'S ALL OVER!!! Adam Hart and his coaching staff are running onto the pitch!! They're celebrating with the players and I think a fair few fans are looking to join them on the pitch too, because for the first time in Sheffield Wednesday's history...they are in Europe's elite competition!!

848d716ed6be37c0357d2a7c18d63462.png

d38ef129e8687c29fe96543bfd46f4b5.png

24th minute: It's been a fairly dull start to procedings in Berlin tonight. The English side from Sheffield perhaps been the better side, but no clear out and out chances. Dale Lewis bringing the ball forward he could cause some problems, it's Lewis into the Benfica half now, he's got Karmil to his left, Luiz and Kilday ahead of him... he hits a hopeful ball up to Kilday who heads it down to Luiz who will strike it.... it's close, but it's not close enough! 

40th minute: A corner kick for Wednesday. They've hd a few of these that have come to nothing, Leigh Brown hoping this one might cause Benfica some problems. Brown into the danger zone... AND LUIS DUPONT HAS THE BALL IN THE NET...NO!!! The referee has seen something, the linesman flagging as well, it looks like Dupont was too heavy handed with the defender on his way to heading that in the net. It's ruled out, some of the Wednesday players are certainly a bit annoyed at that. 

65th minute: Aguiar for Benfica, he's looking to play Balderas in on the right hand side, he has and Balderas running past Clement Claude who can keep up with him, but he's got to be careful as he's already on a booking... and it's Balderas who will get the cross in and VIOLANTE.... is just kept out by a wonderful save from Lukas Bruaer!

70th minute: Jordian Yianni the substitute for Wednesday on the approach. He's got Ross Hayes on the overlap on the right hand side, he finds him and Yianni joins Kilday in the middle. Hayes trying to get a cross in... he does... and it's KILDAAAAAY.... but Casimoro somehow keeps him out! 

85th minute: Clement Claude with a throw in on the left side for Wednesday. He plays it short to Karmil, Karmil with it now, he turns and OHHHHHHH!!! Bazan has gone in on him with an awfulllll tackle and he could go here... the referee has blown and... YES!! He's brandished a red card and Bazan receieves a straight red, which means Benfica will have to play the next 5 minutes and potentially half hour of extra-time, with just 10 men!

93rd minute: The referee has blown for full time. Regular time is all over, we've got half hour of added time to go, but the big story coming out of that is that Benfica will have to play that with just 10 men after that stupid red card late on for Bazan. It really was a needless tackle almost out of nowhere, no real danger or threat so it was really bizarre. Adam Hart will hope his men can take advantage of that and avoid a penalty shoot-out, although of course they have already won 1 penalty shoot-out in a final this season already, so maybe they wouldn't be too worried about it anyway. 

100th minute: Dale Lewis trying to create something for Wednesday. They've made all their subs now, trying to take advantage of having the extra man. Benfica really defending for their lives now, but Wednesday just can't find that goal. Lewis passing through to Yianni, Yianni has Kilday ahead of him... he's found him and KILDAAAAYYYYYY... he's blazed it wide. He's usually so accurate from that range, but he just can't get it in the net tonight...

118th minute: Ross Hayes running down that right flank, maybe one last chance for Wednesday. Hayes pumps it into the middle...Kilday gets his head to it and the ball falls TO JORDAN YIANIIIIII....ohhhh and he's denied at close range by the keeper. He should've finished that one, but a big big save from the Benfica keeper. 

Andy Kilday will take the first penalty of this shoot-out. He's usually quite lethal from the spot, but he's failed to score on many occcasions tonight, will that affect his confidence going into this kick...

IT WON'T! The ever reliable Scottish striker, buries that one into the top left corner... the keeper went the right way, but he wasn't keeping that out! 

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 1-0 BENFICA 

Jones to go for first for Benfica. Brauer in that Wednesday goal, he made a few saves against Man City in the Community Shield shoot-out...and that save against West Ham just days ago kept Wednesday's Champions League dream alive. Can he make some saves tonight... 

It's Jones... Brauer goes the right way, but it's too far into the bottom left corner for him to keep it out. 

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 1-1 BENFICA

Espinosa up for Wednesday. The right back looking to make it 2... right into the bottom right corner, keeper went the wrong way! 

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 2-1 BENFICA 

Piazza up next for Benfica... ohhhh and Bruaer gets a hand to it, but he can't quite keep it out! 

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 2-2 BENFICA 

Dale Lewis up for Wednesday. OHHHH AND THAT'S A FINE PENALTY! The young Welshman absolutely fires that one into the top left corner. 

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 3-2 BENFICA 

Aguiar the 3rd taker for Benfica. He goes for the middle...OHHHHHH AND IT'S THAT MAN AGAIN! THE BIG GERMAN, LUKAS BRUAER WITH ANOTHER HUGE PENALTY SAVE FOR WEDNESDAY!!! 

Clement Claude is next up for Wednesday, looking to put them well in the driver seat by converting this. The left footer takes a big run up... ohhhhh and a big save from Casimiro! He got down well, it wasn't too bad of a penalty, it was well struck, but well saved from the Benfica keeper. 

Morais to make it even stevens. Morais.... OHH AND BRUAER SAVES IT..NOOO!!! It looked like he'd kept that one out, but it just about came off his hands and went in, such was the power of the shot. Brauer so close to saving that one though. 

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 3-3 BENFICA 

Yianni with Wednesday's last penalty of the shoot-out...straight down the middle...OHHHH AND THE KEEPER'S KEPT IT OUT!!! Yianni has his head in his hands, because his miss means that if they score their next, it's Benfica who are the Europa League champions... 

Mario Robledo faces off against Lukas Bruaer. Breuar has had a decent shoot-out, he'll do everything he can to keep this one out... BUT HE CAN'T!!! ROBLEDO SENDS HIM THE WRONG WAY AND IT'S BENFICA WHO HAVE WON TONIGHT!!! 

1 minute ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

@PaulHartman71Do you mind going into a little detail about how you activated these lower leagues please? Was it a downloaded database or something that you activated or set up yourself?

It's a great idea for a thread.

Thanks Jimbo. 

I'm using the great database set up by @Dan BHTFC which he dedicates himself to doing each year. I've only got it down to Level 9, but if you have the specs to handle it the lowest down his databases go is Level 22. 

The thread is here: 

I think he usually keeps the 2nd or 3rd post in the thread updated with the most recent patch for the database. 

On 16/12/2016 at 00:33, PaulHartman71 said:

At the end of each season I have a general browse to see what the general landscape of the game looks like, to see if anything exciting or out of the ordinary has happened etc. Not seen anything too crazy until this season. 

e5f1e966e6aa5b0678bd6ed0c4f7e991.png

A manager by the name of Kevin Horlock has managed to take Maldon and Tiptree from the Isthmian League First Division North (8th tier) to League 2 in just 5 seasons. Fair play to the lad :D

24e9484234d194cdc850b2d9bb3c6c04.png

A closer inspection reveals he had the help of a Tycoon takeover. Still a decent achievement and pretty cool to see, but that certainly puts it into perspective a bit haha.

Good spot. I love stuff like that. :applause:

Assuming it's the same Kevin Horlock, he was actually a better than decent footballer in his playing days and I remember him playing for Man City.

How did things develop?

Edited by Jimbokav1971

On 04/01/2017 at 20:33, PaulHartman71 said:

8f379ff31c7135ba8f742c49256c617f.png

54b842fc38e37af2c10846d6c5513a7a.png

In what I'm sure will come as a massive anti-climax, I have once again been sacked for poor handling of the media after I "no comment"ed some question as I couldn't be arsed to answer it. All seems a bit crazy to me that they're so bothered about my media handling, which I entirely leave to my Assistant most of the time anyway. I'm definitely never ever making any media related promises to get a job again :D 

Yes, I appreciate I am a LONG way behind, but I didn't even realise that was a thing. I don't answer a media question. Ever! :lol:

767488403c850a362e959078a55816de.png

We are without the recently injured Silvio Luiz, as well as Haythem Riahi and David Pickering, but other than that we have a full strength side to face off with Chelsea in the FA Cup final. Chelsea finished 6th this season so they're probably not that much better than us if they are better than us at all. We beat them at home and lost away, so it should be a fairly even match even if with our absences. 

28th minute: Chelsea on the attack. Mata driving through the middle, he's got Pedro to his left, Lewis to his right...he finds Lewis... Lewis looking to get a cross into the box... ohhhh and it's escaped everyone and clanged the crossbar!! I don't think he meant that, but what a goal that could have been! Brauer in no man's land!

40th minute: Oliver Butler for Wednesday. He's got Lewis ahead of him. Lewis now dribbling past Mata, he's got Yianni and Kilday ahead of him...he might not need them...ohhhhhhhhh!!!! A really good strike from 25 yards out, but he's narrowly denied from opening the proceedings today. 

84th minute: Romulo the substitute attacking in the Chelsea half. He finds Ross Hayes, another substitute down the right flank, Hayes looks to play a ball towards Kilday...he finds him and the Scotsman might have a crack...it's KILDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... the keeper somehow keeps it out. And it's still 0-0! 

91st minute: Romulo finds Butler. Wednesday starting the extra-time in an upbeat manner, perhaps they don't fancy another set of penalties. Yianni with it now about 30 yards out, Kilday the only player ahead of him... he plays a through ball to Kilday who's in the box, a defender with him OHHHH BUT HE BEATS HIS MAN AND SMASHES IT FIRST TIME INTO THE TOP RIGHT CORNER!!!! It's that man, Andy Kilday, who has given his side a 1-0 lead here at Wembley! It's SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 1-0 CHELSEA

119th minute: One last chance for Chelsea maybe. Mata running up the left wing, he's got Pedro and Ki-Hoon ahead of him...BUT THAT'S IT!!! The referee calls time on this one and it's Adam Hart's men who have retained the FA Cup! A big win for a team that are certainly on the rise! 

876cee25591d935a9d83296290b013d9.png

cc2ba1107579fba41c389cf3f8d267d5.png

18 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Good spot. I love stuff like that. :applause:

Assuming it's the same Kevin Horlock, he was actually a better than decent footballer in his playing days and I remember him playing for Man City.

How did things develop?

They were a League 2 club for two more seasons, before getting relegated to the Conference. Their Tycoon gave up in 2038 and since then it's been a fairly dramatic fall in fortune for them: 

08cccaabaca5df92394d5d295d560743.png

On 9/17/2017 at 19:13, PaulHartman71 said:
  On 8/23/2017 at 11:13, PaulHartman71 said:

Matt Hart

22f49d0d15a328f092a322f491d0f09d.png

Initial Profile 

End of Season 1

End of Season 2

End of Season 3

End of Season 4

End of Season 5

Matt had a fairly good start to life in the 6th tier. 12 goals from 36 games in the league isn't terrible considering it was his first venture in a division that high, hoping he can improve on that somewhere else next season.

Career Stats: 

5a6b74ac87e3dcf3e43ff18bf4b8a70a.png

I'm just wondering, (you have just been offered the Port Vale job on page 13), why you couldn't say yes to the job offer, (any offer), but tell them you want to leave at the end of the season?

Is it against a rule on Page 1 or something? 

Loving the thread by the way. :applause: Particularly love how much you don't seem to care whether you stay or leave so it kind of takes the pressure off everything. 

22 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I'm just wondering, (you have just been offered the Port Vale job on page 13), why you couldn't say yes to the job offer, (any offer), but tell them you want to leave at the end of the season?

Is it against a rule on Page 1 or something? 

Loving the thread by the way. :applause: Particularly love how much you don't seem to care whether you stay or leave so it kind of takes the pressure off everything. 

I didn't particularly have a rule against that, I think I was a bit worried as it would feel a bit gamey to me if say I tried to get them to let me take over their club at the end of the season, but they said no and then refused to give me the job. I'm not sure if that can actually happen as I can't remember ever being in that situation and negotiating, but I avoided doing that whenever I was offered jobs. I think I could've risen up quicker if I hadn't taken that approach, but it certainly made for some strange and dramatic end of season/job switches, especially at the start of the save!  

Season 42: Sheffield Wednesday

9dc98369b0475e38006c86eb91d95e6b.png

I'd have ripped your hands off for a season like this at the start of it. Delighted to win the FA Cup again and to make Top 4 was fantastic too. A very enjoyable run in Europe which sadly ended in defeat on penalties, but we'll be in the Champions League next year even if we will have to negotiate a potentially tricky playoff match. Community Shield was the icing on the cake. 

Squad

Andy Kilday had another fantastic year, 36 goals and 9 assists in all competitions for him, I still can't believe he only cost £6M ffs :D Leigh Brown was really productive on the right wing, with Dale Lewis at just 20 years old looking like a real player in the middle of the park. Moalisson Brener and Silvio Luiz were both signed in January but really impressed in the 4/5 months they were here, here's hoping Silvio Luiz can come back from his big injury and recapture some of the form he showed at the end of this season.   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season     Club                 Division                               Position      Achievements/Other
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016/17    Ipswich Wanderers    Eastern Counties Premier League          8th         Eastern Counties League Cup winners
2017/18    Ipswich Wanderers    Eastern Counties Premier League         11th         Left in November
2017/18    Coventry Sphinx      Midland Football Premier League         13th         N/A
2018/19    Coventry Sphinx      Midland Football Premier League         10th         Left in December 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018/19    Carlton Town         United Counties Premier League           8th         United Counties League Cup runners-up. Sacked. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20    Basildon United      Essex Senior League                      3rd         Gordan Brasted Memorial Trophy winners
2020/21    Basildon United      Essex Senior League                     17th         Left in November 
2020/21    Lincoln United       Northern Counties East Premier League   11th         N/A
2021/22    Lincoln United       Northern Counties East Premier League   17th         Left in December
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Swindon Supermarine  Southern League 1st Division S/W        13th         N/A
2022/23    Swindon Supermarine  Southern League 1st Division S/W        18th         Left in January
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    Trafford FC          Northern Premier League 1st Division N   7th         N/A
2023/24    Trafford FC          Northern Premier League 1st Division N  11th         Sacked in November
2023/24    Hythe Town           Isthmian League 1st Division S          12th         Joined in January
2024/25    Hythe Town           Isthmian League 1st Division S           3rd         Left in March
2024/25    Canvey Island        Isthmian League Premier Division        23rd         Relegated 
2025/26    Canvey Island        Isthmian League 1st Division N          23rd         Sacked in November
2025/26    Farsley Celtic       Northern Premier League 1st Division N  11th         Joined in January
2026/27    Farsley Celtic       Northern Premier League 1st Division N   5th         Left in March
2026/27    Stourbridge          Northern League Premier Division        21st         Relegated
2027/28    Stourbridge          Southern League 1st Division C           5th         Promoted via Playoffs 
2028/29    Stourbridge          Southern League Premier Division        15th         Left in November
2028/29    Lancaster City       Northern League Premier Division        21st         Relegeted. Sacked. 
2029/30    Southport            Northern League Premier Division        14th         N/A
2030/31    Southport            Northern League Premier Division         5th         Left in April 
2030/31    Port Vale            Northern League Premier Division         3rd         Lost in Playoff Final
2031/32    Port Vale            Northern League Premier Division         2nd         Lost in Playoff Final
2032/33    Port Vale            Northern League Premier Division         6th         Left in January 
2032/33    Port Talbot Town     Welsh Premier League                     8th         N/A
2033/34    Port Talbot Town     Welsh Premier League                     3rd         Qualified for Europa League via Playoff
2034/35    Port Talbot Town     Welsh Premier League                     5th         Welsh Cup winners
2035/36    Port Talbot Town     Welsh Premier League                     2nd         Welsh League Cup winners
2036/37    Port Talbot Town     Welsh Premier League                     1st         Welsh Premier League winners
2037/38    Port Talbot Town     Welsh Premier League                     1st         Welsh Premier League & League Cup winners
2038/39    Port Talbot Town     Welsh Premier League                     2nd         Left in December
2038/39    Yeovil Town          League 2                                22nd         Sacked in March. 
2039/40    Salford City         Conference                              14th         Joined in October. FA Trophy winners.
2040/41    Salford City         Conference                               4th         Promoted via Playoffs
2041/42    Salford City         League 2                                22nd         Left in November
2041/42    Blackpool            Conference                               1st         Promoted as Champions
2042/43    Blackpool            League 2                                 1st         Promoted as Champions
2043/44    Blackpool            League 1                                18th         N/A
2044/45    Blackpool            League 1                                 4th         Left in April
2044/45    Swindon Town         League 1                                 6th         Lost in Playoff Final
2045/46    Swindon Town         League 1                                17th         Sacked in September
2045/46    Gillingham           League 1                                 9th         Joined in December
2046/47    Gillingham           League 1                                 6th         EFL Trophy winners & Lost in Playoff Semi
2047/48    Gillingham           League 1                                 4th         Promoted via Playoffs & EFL Trophy winners
2048/49    Gillingham           Championship                            16th         Left in December
2048/49    Cardiff City         Championship                            21st         Joined in Decemember 
2049/50    Cardiff City         Championship                            17th         N/A
2050/51    Cardiff City         Championship                            11th         FA Cup Semi Finalists 
2051/52    Cardiff City         Championship                            19th         Left in December
2051/52    Sheffield Wednesday  Championship                            13th         N/A
2052/53    Sheffield Wednesday  Championship                             5th         Lost in Playoff Semi
2053/54    Sheffield Wednesday  Championship                             3rd         Promoted via Playoffs
2054/55    Sheffield Wednesday  Premier League                          10th         N/A
2055/56    Sheffield Wednesday  Premier League                          11th         N/A
2056/57    Sheffield Wednesday  Premier League                           9th         FA Cup winners
2057/58    Sheffield Wednesday  Premier League                           4th         FA Cup winners & Community Shield winners 

Trophy Cabinet

FA Cup                         x2 - 2056/57, 2057/58 (Sheffield Wednesday)
Community Shield               x1 - 2057/58 (Sheffield Wednesday)
League 2                       x1 - 2042/43 (Blackpool)
EFL Trophy                     x2 - 2046/47, 2047/48 (Gillingham)
Conference                     x1 - 2041/42 (Blackpool)
FA Trophy                      x1 - 2039/40 (Salford City)
Eastern Counties League Cup    x1 - 2016/17 (Ipswich Wanderers) 
Gordan Brasted Memorial Trophy x1 - 2019/20 (Basildon United) 

Welsh Premier League           x2 - 2036/37, 2037/38 (Port Talbot Town)
Welsh Cup                      x1 - 2034/35 (Port Talbot Town)
Welsh League Cup               x2 - 2035/36, 2037/38 (Port Talbot Town)

Edited by PaulHartman71

f2eed492a981ee03dfbcbff6be09f898.png

£92M in departures this summer. 

The biggest fee saw our right back leave for Barcelona in a £28M deal. Espinosa was signed for £10M last summer so we made a good profit on him at least, I didn't massively plan to sell him but the day before the FA Cup final he wanted to talk a new contract, which is fine, but then his agent came in all guns blazing demanding £130K and all kinds of bonuses and extras. I told him to jog on and he got annoyed. I offered him £85K max and they really weren't happy, so when Barcelona came in for him I let him. He actually only ended up on £80K there anyway, but I suppose you'd rather have that sort of money playing for Barcelona than Sheffield Wednesday :D 

Haythem Riahi was another who left for fairly big money to Spain. He was a talented player who I didn't particularly plan to sell, but he was another who valued himself too highly. I was happy to give him a new contract but I gawped at the £140K he was demanding. A 4 year contract on £140K for a 28 year old is ridiculous, I was never paying him that as whilst he was good, he wasn't world class or elite level so when Atletico Madrid offered £25M I was happy to let him leave. Luis Dupont, our 3rd choice CB, also left, with £24.5M pretty good money for someone who wasn't a starter for us. We also saw squad players Oliver Butler, Leonardo Rojas, Bandar Ali and Alex Froggart leave. A shame to see Butler and Ali leave as they were useful squad players, but I'm pleased they might get some first team football elsewhere. 

809f0aa218e1a657f60e2895247a0e3b.png

Around £84M spent this summer. 

Samuel Osagie the big signing, replacing Riahi in central midfield, he's an exciting Italian prospect who we broke our transfer record to sign from Roma. Cherubin Ngiamba was another big money signing for us, he's joined to bolster our central defence and the 23 year old Frenchman looks like an absolute tank. Tiziano Romaldini also came from Roma with Osagie, the 23 year old RB will replace Espinosa, interestingly he's got the overhead kick traits, would be pretty ace if our RB popped up with one of those to win a game at some point. Frank Prins will be the only other guy getting a fair amount of first team matches, with the young Dutchman signed to be a rotation option in midfield. 

Other than that, we signed Ratcliffe-May and Hinchcliffe to be emergency back-up and to help with the HG Quota, with the rest of the youngsters signed to boost our youth ranks and to farm out on loan to hopefully grow. The exception to this is the Norwegian LB, Kjetil Korneliussen, who will slot in as 2nd choice left back straight away at just 18.