Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Watson156

Club Overview Panel

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, D_LO_ said:

Has anyone had any joy with the 'average attendance' code? Can't see it in any of the screenshots (within the stadium panel) and it doesn't seem to like my code from last year.

cfm has it in the club details overview panel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

Ta, didn't occur to me it would be in the details bit. It's a peculiar one,  it doesn't seem to like the stadium panel. Within details it's fine. 

Shame,  that was my next move.  I've not idea why some widgets dont like certain pages/panels despite being correct code

Edited by wkdsoul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2016 at 18:01, wkdsoul said:

Here you go just pop these 2 files into the base skin (mike has links in the top)  into the panels/club folder.

and you should get...

 

 

 

club overview panel.xml

club overview stadium panel.xml

Hamilton Academical_ Overview Profile.png

Do you know how I can get that screen to look like this: 

 

JkvCgS9.png

That was my setup on 16 but I can't for the life of me remember how I done it. Basically I'd prefer the stadium image/panel to be larger and more central as opposed to bottom right like in your image. 

 

All help appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kraftwerk said:

Do you know how I can get that screen to look like this: 

 

JkvCgS9.png

That was my setup on 16 but I can't for the life of me remember how I done it. Basically I'd prefer the stadium image/panel to be larger and more central as opposed to bottom right like in your image. 

 

All help appreciated.

Have a look at some fm16 skisn with that layout, i think holiday skin or evo had it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

finally got a solution, make sure the main/primary container isn't of a stadium persuasion and subsection it.

Ticket info. had same issue.  

Untitled99.png

Nice, i'll try that in the other panel i was having issue with as well :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

Have a look at some fm16 skisn with that layout, i think holiday skin or evo had it? 

Thanks for the reply. Messed around a little and got this which I'm quite happy with: 

 

OiJUbVb.png

 

Would you know if it's possible to add a panel to show city pictures to that and if so how? As simple as looking for a skin that has that and copying the file over into the panels folder in the base skin? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kraftwerk said:

Thanks for the reply. Messed around a little and got this which I'm quite happy with: 

 

OiJUbVb.png

 

Would you know if it's possible to add a panel to show city pictures to that and if so how? As simple as looking for a skin that has that and copying the file over into the panels folder in the base skin? 

Pretty much depending how and where you want them.  Vitrex has a nice setup for them in 1.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 06:52, DimitriFromParis said:

Finally we've done it!

Sevilla_F_C_SAD_Overview_Profile.pngsubir fotos online

Holy.....Would love to have something like that in the base Football Manager Touch (PC version) skin :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/11/2016 at 21:13, Kraftwerk said:

Thanks for the reply. Messed around a little and got this which I'm quite happy with: 

 

OiJUbVb.png

 

Would you know if it's possible to add a panel to show city pictures to that and if so how? As simple as looking for a skin that has that and copying the file over into the panels folder in the base skin? 

 Any chance you could share this please?!?! reallllly want mine like that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2016 at 18:01, wkdsoul said:

Here you go just pop these 2 files into the base skin (mike has links in the top)  into the panels/club folder.

and you should get...

 

 

 

club overview panel.xml

club overview stadium panel.xml

Hamilton Academical_ Overview Profile.png

So iv done this, but not getting any results with it on the screen - i renamed the downloaded files to exactly what they should be and created the "club" folder inside the panel folder so its exactly as it should be but the pic isnt showing up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you downloaded the mini stadium pic pack from anywhere? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Have you downloaded the mini stadium pic pack from anywhere? 

i already have the stadiums pack - if i change the skin to CFM they are showing the stadium pictures but i dont want to use that skin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iamneallyons said:

this is what im getting

725df90f25cf718bc5ccef52958f1461.png

1648c9c467dbf9ce9de0af40a2eb66f0.png

Open the club overview and look for the stadium info, because you changed the file name and it now has no spaces, the xml  might be looking for the 'old' filename.

Just replace the file="club/club stadium overview panel" to match the xml name you have file="club/cluboverviewstadiumpanel"

should prob do the trick, clear cache and reload.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Open the club overview and look for the stadium info, because you changed the file name and it now has no spaces, the xml  might be looking for the 'old' filename.

Just replace the file="club/club stadium overview panel" to match the xml name you have file="club/cluboverviewstadiumpanel"

should prob do the trick, clear cache and reload.

 

ok so that has fixed the problem, stadium picture now showing! thanks very much - only problem really is the picture is quite small, and i would prefer it to be centred like that one above, any code available for that!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you amended the files, the kit panel is in the wrong place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Have you amended the files, the kit panel is in the wrong place?

no i altered the name of the files so there was a space between the words and that worked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, iamneallyons said:

no i altered the name of the files so there was a space between the words and that worked. 

The pic showing isnt my club overview file. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

The pic showing isnt my club overview file. 

it must be as thats what i downloaded??? do you have a link to yours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iamneallyons said:

it must be as thats what i downloaded??? do you have a link to yours?

Nope, the files link show the pic in the quote, not the one from yours.  The kit panel is in the wrong column in your screenshot for some reason, but in the middle column in the xml. download

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Nope, the files link show the pic in the quote, not the one from yours.  The kit panel is in the wrong column in your screenshot for some reason, but in the middle column in the xml. download

its in the middle panel now and the stadium picture is bottom right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what are the names of the files meant to be and where on earth do I put them? Have tried everything and still no stadiums! Have the stadium megapack too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

club overview panel.xml

club overview stadium panel.xml

And make sure they don't get renamed in the download process (like a couple of people above have shown) 

These go in your club folder within the panels folder of your skin (i.e. C:\Users\your name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\skin name\panels\club)

There are guides above for downloading the base skins if you don't have them already ( assuming that's your preference and you're not using a customised skin already, if you have this prepared disregard this paragraph) A lot of skinning works on the assumption you are using/operating with a customised skin in your skin folder. If this all sounds pretty alien to you I'd suggest a general read of the guides/stickies above to familiarise yourself with what's required and how things work. 

Thank you so much! Worked a treat! I had .xml on the end of the files which i think caused the problem strangely haha. Thanks though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I go about getting the size to be the original image size? It's way too big!

  fb31d2d0e96eec818738d69f2d14c308.png

The image doesn't look clear with this huge size, thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, toonfan1984 said:

How do I go about getting the size to be the original image size? It's way too big!

  fb31d2d0e96eec818738d69f2d14c308.png

The image doesn't look clear with this huge size, thanks in advance.

Scale_picture="false" in the stadiumm overview panel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Scale_picture="false" in the stadiumm overview panel.

Already there and doesn't work, still a huge image! :( had it so good in FM16 and created the basic skin myself from scratch just adding bits and bobs I liked, this time it seems so difficult.

Anything else that could be causing this problem?

This is the stadium code in my stadium overview panel.

        <container priority="1" default_height="-12">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />    
            <!--stadium picture-->
            <widget class="stadium_picture" id="STAp" image_alignment="top, centre_x" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
                <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
            </widget>
        </container>

 

anything there that could be causing it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

default_height="-12"

play with that figure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D_LO or wkdsoul, any idea how I could remove the keyemployee part or cut it short and take off the hot prospect? That may help it, not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to bug you guys again, but I am just wanting to know if there is a way I can add Honours along the bottom underneath the Stadium image, I moved things around a little, take a look.

If you guys can help me with a link to a guide or coding I need to add that would be great! I have the trophy folder in my FM.

Image1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, toonfan1984 said:

Sorry to bug you guys again, but I am just wanting to know if there is a way I can add Honours along the bottom underneath the Stadium image, I moved things around a little, take a look.

If you guys can help me with a link to a guide or coding I need to add that would be great! I have the trophy folder in my FM.

Image1.png

      <!--Trophy-->
      <container class="subsection_box" id="tstf" minimum_height="150" priority="1" default_height="-2">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="232146" type="use" value="Honours" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />
        <widget class="team_container_honours_panel" id="hons" >
          <record id="object_property">
            <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
          </record>
        </widget>
      </container>

That code under your stadium before the last container should do it, bar the height adjustment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably (very) late to the party, but here is my first take in FM17 skinning scene.

Just tried to learn some xml structures, especially those of FM, from scratch, had quite a long read from @michaeltmurrayuk's amazing posts.

I've just only moved things around, got into various fight with container class and layout class thing and so on, so no fancy graphic work yet.
I think I'm quite satisfied with this layout (as of now). But still need to tweak and adjust the spacing and graphic work.

I've played with official light skin and Flut White roughly 20% of my playing time.
The other 80% with Vitrex. So it plays a huge role here as you can see. And after skimming through FM17 skins, Andromeda gives me the idea of vertical staff panel.

17---test.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2017 at 22:27, wkdsoul said:

      <!--Trophy-->
      <container class="subsection_box" id="tstf" minimum_height="150" priority="1" default_height="-2">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="232146" type="use" value="Honours" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />
        <widget class="team_container_honours_panel" id="hons" >
          <record id="object_property">
            <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
          </record>
        </widget>
      </container>

That code under your stadium before the last container should do it, bar the height adjustment.

I pasted the code in my skin, and a box with title HONOUR appears but the trophies aren't being shown.

The file team honours panel.xml is in the same folder

Any idea?

uz9K33C.png

 

      <!--Trophy-->
           <container class="subsection_box" id="tstf" minimum_height="150" priority="1" default_height="200">
             <translation id="title" translation_id="232146" type="use" value="Honours" />
             <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />
             <widget class="team_container_honours_panel" file="team honours panel" id="hons" >
               <record id="object_property">
                 <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                 <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
               </record>
             </widget>
           </container>

 

Edited by Rivanov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

That's where you've gone wrong, club overview should be in the club folder. Team honours should be in team folder.

 

(don't forget to clear cache/reload skin) 

Thanks for your quick reply! Unfortunately it didn't work.

M1DmHUJ.png

2O8OQ2o.png

 

/edit: Fixed it! Put team/ in front of team honours panel

<widget class="team_container_honours_panel" file="team/team honours panel" id="hons" >

:)

Edited by Rivanov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...