Competition Colours

superplayer

Ok I'll explain it to you step-by-step

Step 1 - Open the FM Editor

Step 2 - In the "Database" part there will be a list of things like "Agreements", "Awards"... etc. You will want to click "Competitions"

Step 3 - There should be a search box when you click "Competitions", so type in English Premier Division or whatever other competition you want, then click that that competition

Step 4 - Then you should go into the details part of that particular competition and there should a list of  "Foreground Color", "Background Color" and "Trim Color" you click on them and then you can change the colours 

This is how I did it on the FM16 Editor because I haven't downloaded the FM17 Editor yet but it should be very similar to this if not the same

As with last years version; the competition colours seem to be determined by the national team of that competitions colours. The only suggestion i can make is that you COULD change the national teams colours eg. the England national team, would then alter the Premiership, and championship and lower leagues

but then the national teams colours would be wrong...

sorry but i read this in new features:

And there are plenty more changes too, including the ability to add non-player future transfers to the editor, add dates/season into the top goalscorer record for competitions, there are new custom filters, you can change domestic competition colours, there are some new basic rules (such as third-place play-off functionality) and the computer can even help fill in a player’s missing stats by being able to choose his role.

Any help?

Archived