Regen hairpack

robsfc

37 minutes ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

keep in mind this is very unofficial, all i did was replace the beard pics with diff hairs from this pack and rename them so they would work. Full credit goes to emil Debski, its his work, i just rearranged a couple things. 

CLICK ME FOR FILE

Thank you.

Just to be clear - I put these in the hair folder, overwriting what's already there?

1 hour ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

keep in mind this is very unofficial, all i did was replace the beard pics with diff hairs from this pack and rename them so they would work. Full credit goes to emil Debski, its his work, i just rearranged a couple things. 

CLICK ME FOR FILE

Worked perfectly. Thank you very much.

6b23mWh.png

Look at that fabulous head of hair! :lol:

Is there anything we can do about the 'spawn of satan' eyes?

It's stupid how they keep changing the regen faces every year. Last season every hair style had to be redone manually because the shape of the regen heads was changed and now we are going through it again.  And no, 2015 hairs do not show up properly in FM17 either... Jeez.

On 17/11/2016 at 20:22, wicksyFM said:

If you look closely you can see that some hair files do not fit the heads correctly. very easy to miss. 

Untitled.png

It may not be perfect, but it's still far better than the default regen hair. 90% of mine had receding hairlines and a mullet before - not a good look !

• 2 weeks later...

Guess I'm not applying the folders correctly :(

I went from all regens having mohawks to all regens being bald :( 

Edit: never mind, apparently rebooting the game did the trick: everything's fine now.

(not reloading the skin, I did that already of course)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 07.11.2016 at 01:35, KUBI said:

It works for me.

Try this: Copy the original hair folder back into facegen (from FMT or a backup), empty cache, close game, restart.

Replace the hair folder with the custom one.

Empty cache, close game, re-start the game.

I couldn't manage that. I customized hair.xml files, then what should i do? Please repeat it.

Let me explain what did i do:

Just copied the original hair folder which is in primary FM 17/data/facegen folder,
Then i paste it upon to customized hair folder that in secondary (the folder where the game is installed.) FM 17/data/facegen folder. 
So, hair folders coalesced.

After then that, is very complicated. Let me know have i done any mistake so far, and what should i do at rest?

On 17/11/2016 at 14:33, Ross Ingersoll said:

CLICK ME FOR FILE

Excellent, thank you. These facegen packs are so great, it's frustrating when the game changes to make them not work any longer. 

So for all those who didnt have the FM16 Debski s World of Hairstyles  file  and want to download Ross Ingersoll s Hair folder until Debski releases his FM17 Debski s World of Hairstyles as a free download , this is what we have to do ...

1  : Make a backup of the original game default Hair folder which is in Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Football Manager2017 > Data > Facegen

2  : Download Ross Ingersoll s Hair folder 

3  : Replace the Original game default Hair folder with the Ross Ingersoll Hair folder

4  : Empty the cache in preferences -->interface

5  : Close the game

6  : Re-start the game

7  : If Debski releases his FM17 Debski s World of Hairstyles as a free download we replace Ross Ingersoll s Hair folder with the Original game default folder again from the backup we have made  and than follow Debski s instruction on how to implement FM17 Debski s World of Hairstyles.

Is this right or i missed something ? any advice would be appreiciated , i would also like to thank Debski for all the work he puts into FM community and to Ross Ingersoll who made this fix public.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived