Mr Director of Football: You are Fired!

I hired a relatively good Director of Football, given that I'm coaching a small Italian club in the third division (see his profile attached below).

Now, this guy can't hire a single youth talent, which annually show up as club intake. I myself have to offer a simple youth cheap contract, and the kids take it.

Since I'm firing this fellow, what criteria should I look for in my new Director of Football candidates (besides JPA and JPP)? Anything more nuanced I should consider?... Thanks.

aaadirfootsnip_20161106111252.png

Director of Football should have high JPP, JPA, Man management, and Tactical knowledge and his favorite formation is yours.

HOYD is more important.......same criteria as above but needs good working with youngsters and a good personality(preferably Professional or Model Professional)

Head of Youth Development brings in youth talent, not DoF, unless you've changed the settings.

If you want your Director of Football to actually buy players for you regularly, I think it's actually the hidden "buying players" value that makes him most active in trying to buy players.

Archived