Fm2017 Full game: Can't load filters

• Administrators

If the filters are already loaded in game, load up the save game then you can re-save them as .fmf's. 

It was a beta version of the product so there were always possibilities certain things wouldn't be the same for the full release I'm afraid. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

If the filters are already loaded in game, load up the save game then you can re-save them as .fmf's. 

It was a beta version of the product so there were always possibilities certain things wouldn't be the same for the full release I'm afraid. 

Neil, the point is, that the game will neither import fmf or pft files...all of which were created in FM17...not 16 or the 17 beta. I have spent literally hours creating these filters, I accepted that I would have to re-create them from my FM16 filters...that's fair enough, but having created them again and saved them (as both FMF and PFT files)...to find, not only that they are 'gone' when I re-load the game, but that they can't be imported back in to the game, is incredibly disheartening.

I've searched and searched the forum to see if other folk are having the same bother and it doesn't seem like many...but if anyone has any clue why this can't be done, please do let me know!

Thanks

Archived