IOYmRKv.png

Welcome to version 1.0 of The United Stated Project. With this first release, I aim to get everything accurate for the 2016 and 2017 seasons of all 3 professional "soccer" leagues in the USA.

Check out the notes below for more details.

MLS
Minnesota United FC leaves the NASL to join the MLS in 2017.

NASL
Puerto Rico join the NASL for the 2016 fall season.
San Francisco Deltas join the NASL for the 2017 spring season.

USL
Ottawa Fury and Tampa Bay Rowdies leave the NASL to join the USL in 2017.

Download coming soon

Enjoyed your file last year. Looking forward to this.

I wish Tampa and Ottawa weren't leaving.  Gonna make NASL a lot less interesting.

Question for you, I have been playing with the editor and trying to get some of the NASL teams to have youth academies that produce regens as some (Cosmos, Ottawa, FC Edmonton..) have real life youth academies.  I did not think this was possible but noticed that Minnesota United for the 2016 season , while in NASL, have an academy that produces regens.

Starting to think this is maybe not hard coded, any ideas or have you tried this at all?

Thanks

Enjoyed this last year. One question: does Puerto Rico FC produce regens of puerto rican nationality? Also can you make them eligible for CFU Club Championship (and then north america champions league)? In real life they can qualify via Copa Luis Villarejo (like other Puerto Rico clubs) though I reckon that might be too much to ask...

Just now, kandersson said:

Enjoyed this last year. One question: does Puerto Rico FC produce regens of puerto rican nationality? Also can you make them eligible for CFU Club Championship (and then north america champions league)? In real life they can qualify via Copa Luis Villarejo (like other Puerto Rico clubs) though I reckon that might be too much to ask...

I will look into it :)

There was a database ffor last years but it had promotion and relegation as well as no draft. Will this be like the actual us pyramid? hope so I've always wanted to be able to play as other teams in America other than MLS sides.

3 minutes ago, JAY MEE TEE said:

I don't want to say, incase I come across some issues and delays. I will get it out as soon as I can :)

Cool man, I've had a look in the editor and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.  Hope you can get it as close to real life as poss mate, I'm already looking forward to it!

Can you check the contract expiration dates?  When the game starts contracts  for second and third division all expire on 12-31. I have been playing around with activating the USA lower leagues and when I do this any new signing or re-signing contracts will end up expiring on 10-31.

I can't seem to figure out where or how to change this. Thanks

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 17:25, JAY MEE TEE said:

I don't want to say, incase I come across some issues and delays. I will get it out as soon as I can :)

Just had a thought, after looking on the game, will your database have the development leagues in the US on mate? Also are you able to make it so Miami (I think it's Miami) and Atlanta join the MLS but the NASL & USL stay the same apart from those leaving?

On 07/11/2016 at 11:58, meter said:

Can you check the contract expiration dates?  When the game starts contracts  for second and third division all expire on 12-31. I have been playing around with activating the USA lower leagues and when I do this any new signing or re-signing contracts will end up expiring on 10-31.

I can't seem to figure out where or how to change this. Thanks

I will check to see if this is an issue and look into fixing it if it is.

On 07/11/2016 at 20:34, bigmattb28 said:

Just had a thought, after looking on the game, will your database have the development leagues in the US on mate? Also are you able to make it so Miami (I think it's Miami) and Atlanta join the MLS but the NASL & USL stay the same apart from those leaving?

Developmental leagues is a possibility in the future. I want to focus on the top 3 first.

2 hours ago, niceman14 said:

Hello, I hope that your update moves forward well.

Are you going to edit Open Cup? (To add other teams to the structure)

You are going to remove Wilmington?

Wilmington will be removed from USL as of 2017.

The cups may have to be rebuilt. I have been focusing on the league structures only so far.

I'm going to look into making the season start in January 2017, skipping the 2016 season. Any idea if this is even possible? I have the competitions beginning in 2017, but the start dates are resetting, meaning you have to sim a year.

EDIT: The latest I can get the season to begin is the 23rd October 2016, with all competition dates retained. Seems like it would be best to do it this way as it makes the file much less complicated.

8 hours ago, niceman14 said:

The US soccer changes enormously... I have difficulty understanding what the NASL does not work... Carolina is going to change name but is going to stay in NASL?

Yeah looks like they'll be staying in NASL for the time being, Just changing their name & starting an NWSL team

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/railhawks-owner-files-for-north-carolina-fc-trademark-multiple-others/16056121/

https://twitter.com/RailHawksFC/status/798893354436198400

I started from fresh now that I have a better grasp of how to implement the rules.

NASL is complete, including attendances and team swaps.

I am working on making the USL structure now. I am just going to have it begin in January 2016.

Preview Screenshots -

NASL 2016

T4g4FjP.jpg

r6yCLCg.jpg

MDiQd0y.jpg

n7mTc4c.jpg

NASL 2017

awr5kIc.jpg

USL 2016

6ZKsPZh.jpg

Looking good.

My concern is the contract expiration issue.  In my attempts at this the playoffs for NASL and USL run into late November and any New signings of players have expiration default date of 10/31.

Also, When I created San Francisco I could not get them to sign or field a full squad.  I gave them rep of 3400, $500,00 in Ballance and made sure all contract types were set to full.  Yet they still only signed low contract and regen players.  Hopefully you dont see this.

3 hours ago, meter said:

How many fixtures are scheduled in 2017 with only 10 clubs?

9 in the spring, 18 in the fall. So 28 all together. I may change this once more is known about the 2017 schedule.

The US Open Cup has been rebuilt so the new teams qualify. This is near completion now. I will check the contract issue now.

On 24/11/2016 at 19:40, niceman14 said:

There is an US update (not realist, on the workshop of steam)... There is exactly the same problem of contract...  news from SI ?

The problem has been logged. Now we have to wait and see.

I will release the data with NASL finishing earlier soon.

Archived