Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
KUBI

Randomise kits - How it works

Recommended Posts

Tested this and the result was very good. No painfull color combinations.

You can randomise kits for a nation, a competition or clubs

You need to select for instance, a competition, than go to EDIT -->randomise kits and all clubs in that competition get a home and away kit within seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder .... why this feature? sorry but I don't understand the purpose..... 

I mean ... this game shuld be similar to reality but.... there are "features" as this  that are not in line....with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is awesome. I'm working on a Czech Lower League Expansion and so many teams have no kits this creates them in seconds and saves me a massive chore!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, van helmut said:

I wonder .... why this feature? sorry but I don't understand the purpose..... 

I mean ... this game shuld be similar to reality but.... there are "features" as this  that are not in line....with it

This game offers the possibility to create fantasy leagues as well. That's a perfect addition for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2016 at 21:14, van helmut said:

I wonder .... why this feature? sorry but I don't understand the purpose..... 

I mean ... this game shuld be similar to reality but.... there are "features" as this  that are not in line....with it

Using my time to research and implement kits for 40+ district league clubs is not a good idea. That is time I could spend updating transfers in playable leagues rather than adding to cosmetic aspects manually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2016 at 22:53, KUBI said:

This game offers the possibility to create fantasy leagues as well. That's a perfect addition for that.

Yep, very nice indeed! If only there was an option to generate full squads or even a player. Duplicating a player at least saves some time here. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PeterC10 said:

Yep, very nice indeed! If only there was an option to generate full squads or even a player. Duplicating a player at least saves some time here. :)

Why don't you just use "fill empty squads" when you start a new save?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KUBI said:

Why don't you just use "fill empty squads" when you start a new save?

Because I want the squads to be the same. ;)

This is just for a league I run on PES where each team has their own squad of fictional players.

Anyway I was going off topic, just saying this would be useful. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...