Randomise kits - How it works

KUBI

Tested this and the result was very good. No painfull color combinations.

You can randomise kits for a nation, a competition or clubs

You need to select for instance, a competition, than go to EDIT -->randomise kits and all clubs in that competition get a home and away kit within seconds.

1 hour ago, van helmut said:

I wonder .... why this feature? sorry but I don't understand the purpose..... 

I mean ... this game shuld be similar to reality but.... there are "features" as this  that are not in line....with it

This game offers the possibility to create fantasy leagues as well. That's a perfect addition for that.

On 04/11/2016 at 21:14, van helmut said:

I wonder .... why this feature? sorry but I don't understand the purpose..... 

I mean ... this game shuld be similar to reality but.... there are "features" as this  that are not in line....with it

Using my time to research and implement kits for 40+ district league clubs is not a good idea. That is time I could spend updating transfers in playable leagues rather than adding to cosmetic aspects manually.

On 04/11/2016 at 22:53, KUBI said:

This game offers the possibility to create fantasy leagues as well. That's a perfect addition for that.

Yep, very nice indeed! If only there was an option to generate full squads or even a player. Duplicating a player at least saves some time here. :)

4 minutes ago, PeterC10 said:

Yep, very nice indeed! If only there was an option to generate full squads or even a player. Duplicating a player at least saves some time here. :)

Why don't you just use "fill empty squads" when you start a new save?

1 hour ago, KUBI said:

Why don't you just use "fill empty squads" when you start a new save?

Because I want the squads to be the same. ;)

This is just for a league I run on PES where each team has their own squad of fictional players.

Anyway I was going off topic, just saying this would be useful. :)

Archived