TCSSkin

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BAD-RELIGION said:

This bit

"

Locating the default graphic files

Like with the font settings (and everything else) the skin graphics work on a hierarchy system which means you only need to copy over files you are planning on editing into your skin, if you don't copy the files over the game will just use the default files.

The first thing you need to do is locate where in the 'Working' Folder the default skin graphics are located, and like with the text settings they are located in various places, however instead of being located inside the settings folder the graphics are aptly located inside the graphics folder.

The first location you need to check are the folders for the parent skin to your skin (when skinning this should always be the first place you look for files), if you cannot remember which parent skin you set then open the 'skin_config.xml' file located within the 'my_first_skin' folder and locate the parent line that looks like this:

<flags id="parent" value="fm dark-widgets" />

In this case the parent skin we need to look in is 'fm dark-widgets'.

So in your Working folder browse to the 'skins\fm dark-widgets'folder, but notice that there is no graphics folder for this skin, that is because this skin has no unique graphics and inherits from its parent skin.

Now what you need to do is locate the parent skin for the 'fm dark-widgets' skin and check if the parent skin has a graphics folder.

The parent skin to the 'fm dark-widgets' skin is the 'fm' skin and whilst this skin has a graphics folder it is empty apart from a config file, so you now need to look in that skins parent skin.

Now you should be in the 'skins\fm-widgets\graphics' folder and notice a load of folders these folders contain the skin graphics for full mode skins. This folder is where you will be taking most of your skin graphics from.

Graphics are also located in the 'graphics' folder located in the root of your Working folder; this location contains the general game graphics (logos, kits, pitch graphics etc…) but you shouldn't really need to touch these for basic skins, you might touch the main menu folder if you want to change the title screen but that is about it for a skin.

"

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, paulorogpax said:

how i edit player attribute panel. i want him to show Ca/PA  

Pretty sure this was asked last year for the light background skin, have a look in that thread..  You can only see it if you bought the editor though.

• 4 weeks later...

I just discovered this skin and I love it because it scales well on my laptop. However, I am used to a bigger continue button. Is there any way to move the Continue button into the upper right corner and make it bigger in verticality ? 

please, im trying to add some rows but with no  sucess. someone please help me?

<!--ambition-->
                        <widget class="label" row="0" col="1" style="semi_bold" >
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="293412" type="use" value="Ambition" />
                        </widget>        
                        <widget class="label" id="Pamb" row="0" column="2" alignment="left, centre y" style="semi_bold" >
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pamb"/>
                        </widget>
                <!--professional-->
                        <widget class="label" row="1" col="0" style="semi_bold" >
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="293415" type="use" value="Professionalism" /> 
                        </widget>    
                        <widget class="label" id="Ppro" row="1" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" >
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="Ppro"/>
                        </widget>
                <!--important-->
                        <widget class="label" row="2" col="0" style="semi_bold">
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="230008" type="use" value="Important Matches" />
                        </widget>
                        <widget class="label" id="Pimp" row="2" column="1" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pimp"/>
                        </widget>

player profile.png

• 2 weeks later...

im trying to change the shadow on highlighted key attributes for player roles.

tried this on settings.xml but didnt work

<colour name="preferred attribute" red="125" green="168" blue="187" />
  <colour name="required attribute" red="0" green="191" blue="255" />

• 5 weeks later...
On 05/03/2017 at 06:20, Alexpuk2002 said:

It seems to work with the smaller sidebar, although it seems to show a bit of the panel that would show on a higher resolution.

compress.thumb.png.2362732686242e00efe2fb87461f32a8.png

I'm having the same problem. Here's what I get (Fullscreen 1920x1080 @ 60hz | Zoomed in to 125% as text is almost unreadable at 100%)

gHHijPv.pngeaauwxq.png

Is there anyway to code it to make it all fit into my settings? TCS 2016 v1 didn't have this problem, even with it at 1920x1080 @ 125%. Is there also any way to get a hold of the previous versions of this skin (V1.1, 1.2 etc)? Can't find a link for it anyways. Maybe even add the option to get ride of some of the panels (pros/cons, bio etc)

Thanks though for making the skin. Best one out there IMO

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/07/2017 at 22:31, mano76jl said:

hi mate how can i increase opacity of the skin?

Read through this guide.

5 hours ago, Dennis_Ajax said:

Loading the skin is really, really slow. When I press reload skin I always have to wait for atleast 10 minutes... Is this a common problem?

I don't have this same issue, that's odd.

@bluestillidie00 I am loving the new version of this skin. I have made it into a light version of the skin as I prefer using the light version. One issue I hope you can help with is regarding the club overview panel. I am using your Low res version but I was wondering if you can tell me how to get the club details to fill the bottom of the screen. There seems to be a gap at the bottom. I have attached a pic so you can see what I mean.club.thumb.png.3688739d83945a4f29be7884f2af1bf3.png

@bluestillidie00 So I have tried to convert your skin to a light version by moving the panels and graphics into the light base skin. For the most part it is working well, but I am having some issues with the inbox. A lot of the boxes where news comes in about the team and press conferences show a black box which is used in your original TCS Skin. I was wondering if you could tell me which panel controls this screen or if you could tell me which graphic it uses. I though it would be in the news_item_panels folder but you don't have that in your skin. I have added a pic below to show you what I mean.

inbox.thumb.png.ccb05c272e6b377f5c7b1911d439b785.png

18 hours ago, makul said:

Sorry, but I can not find that .xml

I believe it is one of the graphics in the boxes/custom/results folder that control this. I removed the entire results folder from that location and the box goes back to the default colour that is used.

• 4 weeks later...

Final version of TCS 2017 - v1.5!

Changelist: 

• New views come integrated into the skin, specifically the tactics screen, player and staff search
  • DF11 Support
  • Inbox has been overhauled
  • More information added to screens such as the Players Released screen
  • New match titlebar scoreboard
  • Changes to the competition screen
  • New Scoreboard (Sky Sports 2017-18)
  • Stadium Overview Panel tweaked
  • Various tweaks to lower resolutions, may not be perfect but it is certianly better than the last version.

----------------------------------------

Closing Notes:

So my time with FM 17 has come to an end! It has been an amazing year for TCS with this version being the best version of the skin ever released, as well as accumulating over 35,000 downloads over the course of the year, blows my mind considering TCS was started in 2015 as a personal project. I'd like to thank every single person who has downloaded the skin over the past two years, every person who's offered feedback, positive or negative as this allowed me to grow as a skinner and has provided a source of inspiration, when not only my FM time gets low, but also something to distract myself when my personal life gets low, it truly means a lot. Since we're being honest atm, I'm not entirely too sure of an FM 18 release. I've not hidden the fact that I'm not happy with the direction Football Manager is going, and outside of skinning 90% of the time spent with FM17 has been filled with frustration, and simply not fun. Another reason that TCS 2018 may not be getting released is monetary. I won't go into too much detail, but funds are tight at the moment, hence why I'm opening donations. Provided I don't need them for something urgent, any donations made will go towards FM 18; you can find a link below if you want to help out, or even just say thank you,

------------------------------------------

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/iy8a5dpcj9b6236/TCS 2017 v1.5 FINAL.7z

Donate: https://www.paypal.me/TCSSkin

Older Versions: https://bluestillidie00blog.wordpress.com/2017/07/01/fm-17-tcs-v1-4-released/

Chelsea v Liverpool_ Pitch Full.png

Chelsea_  All known players.png

Chelsea_  Overview.png

Chelsea_  Profile.png

Chelsea_  Staff Search.png

Kurt Zouma_ Overview Profile.png

Kylian Mbappe_ Overview Profile.png

Stamford Bridge_ Overview Profile.png

Tom Westwood_  Inbox.png

Tom Westwood_  News.png

Tom Westwood_  Social Feed.png

Tottenham v Chelsea_ Overview Overview-2.png