[FM17][SKIN][RELEASE] TCS 2017 v1.4 | v1.5 Preview

TCSSkin

Final version of TCS 2017 - v1.5!

My striker's 18 with a hightop this kid's looking like Marcus Rashford: 

• New views come integrated into the skin, specifically the tactics screen, player and staff search
  • DF11 Support
  • Inbox has been overhauled
  • More information added to screens such as the Players Released screen
  • New match titlebar scoreboard
  • Changes to the competition screen
  • New Scoreboard (Sky Sports 2017-18)
  • Stadium Overview Panel tweaked
  • Various tweaks to lower resolutions, may not be perfect but it is certianly better than the last version.

----------------------------------------

Closing Notes:

So my time with FM 17 has come to an end! It has been an amazing year for TCS with this version being the best version of the skin ever released, as well as accumulating over 35,000 downloads over the course of the year, blows my mind considering TCS was started in 2015 as a personal project. I'd like to thank every single person who has downloaded the skin over the past two years, every person who's offered feedback, positive or negative as this allowed me to grow as a skinner and has provided a source of inspiration, when not only my FM time gets low, but also something to distract myself when my personal life gets low, it truly means a lot. Since we're being honest atm, I'm not entirely too sure of an FM 18 release. I've not hidden the fact that I'm not happy with the direction Football Manager is going, and outside of skinning 90% of the time spent with FM17 has been filled with frustration, and simply not fun. Another reason that TCS 2018 may not be getting released is monetary. I won't go into too much detail, but funds are tight at the moment, hence why I'm opening donations. Provided I don't need them for something urgent, any donations made will go towards FM 18; you can find a link below if you want to help out, or even just say thank you,

------------------------------------------

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/iy8a5dpcj9b6236/TCS 2017 v1.5 FINAL.7z

Donate: https://www.paypal.me/TCSSkin

Older Versions: https://bluestillidie00blog.wordpress.com/2017/07/01/fm-17-tcs-v1-4-released/

Chelsea v Liverpool_ Pitch Full.png

Chelsea_  All known players.png

Chelsea_  Overview.png

Chelsea_  Profile.png

Chelsea_  Staff Search.png

Kurt Zouma_ Overview Profile.png

Kylian Mbappe_ Overview Profile.png

Stamford Bridge_ Overview Profile.png

Tom Westwood_  Inbox.png

Tom Westwood_  News.png

Tom Westwood_  Social Feed.png

Tottenham v Chelsea_ Overview Overview-2.png

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/11/2016 at 19:14, D_LO_ said:

First place for first official release here, good work. Your plans sound interesting. If it's this good on day 1, how good will it be 1 month in?! :brock:

On 04/11/2016 at 19:27, wkdsoul said:

Looking good, Blue :) - gonna use this as my base file, start point.

On 04/11/2016 at 20:32, pikawa94 said:

Good job mate!

Cheers guys, I've been working hard on v1.1 all weekend, and I've still got like 15 things to do on my To-Do List :p

Just now, wkdsoul said:

Using this layout of player panels for my skin, works a treat (ignore the teething problems with the icons etc).  Awesome work Blue lad :) 

Joey Barton_ Overview Profile-2.png

Looking good buddy, credit has to go to Wannachupbrew for the layout though, I just tweaked it for my resolution :)

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Cheers guys, I've been working hard on v1.1 all weekend, and I've still got like 15 things to do on my To-Do List :p

Thank you very much for sharing your work :thup:

Two questions: opposition players roles and duties in the match in-between highlights; opposition mentality and team shape also. Do you have plans for this ?

5 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Using this layout of player panels for my skin, works a treat (ignore the teething problems with the icons etc).  Awesome work Blue lad :) 

Joey Barton_ Overview Profile-2.png

what skin is this? and, if possible, what panels are necessary for having the real kit and name in the back? thank you.

On 15/11/2016 at 21:47, mts said:

No worries :)

On 15/11/2016 at 22:13, kingrobbo said:

thanks again blue

quality work

is there any way of displaying the stadium picture when you click on stadium link form main club info page 

cheers

Cheers man,

what do you mean mate? The stadium overview?

2 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Cheers :) Have a preview for v1.2 coming soon, that won't be out for a few weeks though.

I bastardised my last year with Vitrex and yours for the most part this year.  (i cant be bothered this year, so im just nicking my fav bits together in a frankenstien effort :p)

2 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

That's what TCS '15 and part of 2016 were to be fair, I enjoy skinning more than the actual game (that sounds weird)

Not to someone who knows its not.  I've played exactly 0 matches and i had the BETA. :)

9 minutes ago, kingrobbo said:

how to get this stadium pic to show in details of the stadium

24ab1623ec33d0e1d571524e6c5d02e9.jpg

f30905c4288f2ca0561e6616bf84c025.jpg

Most of last years skins have that, i think its the stadium overview panel.  You might need to update the client object logo info, or take it from a FM17 skin. (OPZ i think has it)

So i made that search now. This is what came with every "file="

- file="club/cfm/cfm club overview details panel">

- file="club/cfm/cfm club overview staff panel" id="cloS">

- file="club/cfm/cfm club overview stadium panel">

- file="club/cfm/art team container honours panel" id="hons" >

- file="club/finances short wage summary" id="fina">

UPDATE: 

I'm suspending work on TCS 2017 for the foreseeable future due to a lack of laptop or computer. My laptop recently died on me and I've decided to just wait a few months, build a computer and go from there, rather than replacing it with a laptop.

This means TCS will be natively supported at 1080p when I return, with the typical laptop resolution (1336x768) taking a backseat. it's a tough decision to make as the whole concept of TCS was founded on there not being any skins that worked on laptop resolutions, way back in FM 15, but it's a decision that I'm fully supporting and I'm hoping when TCS returns it will be better than ever.

Thanks,

Tom.

4 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

UPDATE: 

I'm suspending work on TCS 2017 for the foreseeable future due to a lack of laptop or computer. My laptop recently died on me and I've decided to just wait a few months, build a computer and go from there, rather than replacing it with a laptop.

This means TCS will be natively supported at 1080p when I return, with the typical laptop resolution (1336x768) taking a backseat. it's a tough decision to make as the whole concept of TCS was founded on there not being any skins that worked on laptop resolutions, way back in FM 15, but it's a decision that I'm fully supporting and I'm hoping when TCS returns it will be better than ever.

Thanks,

Tom.

I really like your skin and I'm glad to hear that you will still be supporting laptop resolutions when you get your new computer. I play on a 13 inch MacBook Pro with retina display and there just doesn't seem to be any skins that I can use that look good on this laptop. Good luck with picking up this skin when you get your new computer and look forward to seeing you when you return

3 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I really like your skin and I'm glad to hear that you will still be supporting laptop resolutions when you get your new computer. I play on a 13 inch MacBook Pro with retina display and there just doesn't seem to be any skins that I can use that look good on this laptop. Good luck with picking up this skin when you get your new computer and look forward to seeing you when you return

Thanks man :)

Yeah laptop resolutions might not work perfectly, but I'll try to get them working as best as possible.

As far as I know , Andromeda 16 skin had been transformed for 1366/768 resolution , with the note to be displayed with 85% zoom.. I tried it and I must say it was working perfectly..so, asking them how they did it could be an option. Anyway, thanks for your skin and support and good luck with your new pc.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Dynasty said:

bluestillidie00 Could you suggest how to integrate into the skin FM-17 , item (screen) on the panel of the club? Loved this item changes the colors of the club and its changes. Thanks for any help.

Reveal hidden contents

скины.pngcdbg.png

Will be v1.2 mate.

CzaBqAGW8AAIoXb.jpg

Archived