How to make miracle happen?

I find my match, no matter I win or lose, seem really dull. Most of the times, the goal come from 1000 passes (tiqui taka style), or crossing, through ball, etc etc. Really simple, nothing...interesting. It's about 99.9999%. I have good players, wonder kid, world class players, full of them, alotogether with good tactics, and even when I dont have that, yeah, I reload to win (sry if you disagree with me, but thats how I enjoy the game). Ai goal is the same, but at least they have about 5-10% amazing goal (curl ball from 30 yard from side LOL). How do I make my players (world class or not) do that at least once in a while? I teach them all the stuff, curl ball + shoot from distance. Overhead kick, lob ball. Tons of them, none ever happens. I use fluid tactic already.

Any ideas?

Sry for my bad english. Tks for listening.

Sadly this is a management game where we don't have any control to decide how a goal should be scored or how interesting the goal should be scored. Choose your tactics, select your players and there you go. Maybe FIFA is better option for you where u could do wonders with the control and score some spectacular goals. 

I've seen many more variety of goals in FM17 compare to FM16... long shots are flying in .. I've seen a 30 yard volley by Pogba for me... as well as an inside forward take on 4 players then curl it in from 25 yards... as well as a few nice one-two moves with a tidy finish. What I miss is the type of goals the commentary would elude to in the old cms.. audacious lobs, rounding the keeper... I give my players these preferred moves but never see it happen.

Archived