FM17: FC Internazionale Milano - Year Zero...again

GunmaN1905

• 1 month later...

Anyone want to do something of an update with the latest roster update?

I started a save and sold off a couple players and had about $31m plus $330k in wages but I couldn't get ANYONE to come.  Nobody wanted to leave their teams.  Gaya, Grimaldo, Tah, Rugani was injured, so forth and so on.  I didn't manage a single signing in the pre-season window.

Woof, don't try 17.3 with at 5-2-3 formation - absolutely brutal.

Tried to use 2WB, 3CD, 2CM, 2AMR/L and CF.  Started training this formation at the beginning of the pre-season and it just tanked.  

I picked up Phillip Ochs and Lorenzo Dickman as WBs since we were pretty good everywhere else (had Banega playing DLP(D) and B2B next to him) with Perisic as IF(A) and Cand... guy playing W(S) under Icardi with CF(S).

Lost 4-1 to Napoli in a friendly, 3-0 to Tottenham in an friendly, lost 3-0 to Cagliuri in the first game of the season, lost 2-0 to Sampdoria...

Just...  Ouch.

• 1 month later...

Inter Milan is a beautiful club with a rich history and prestige and are always an entertaining save on Football Manager.

FORMATION

A true 4-3-3 formation with three exceptional strikers.

TRANSFERS

NvXZp.png

NvOOo.png

NvPzM.png

YOUTH AND FOCUS ON HOMEGROWN TALENT

The only goalkeeper worthy of selection is Samir Handovic. As a result, the other two goalkeepers were sold as they were deemed not good enough. Ionut Radu was given the opportunity to develop as the number 2. He was developing really well throughout the season and there was some interest in him. He was eventually sold to Bournemouth as it was unclear how good he might become. The fans were devastated naturally as they thought he had a bright future.  

NvLHD.png

Ionut Radus Replacement

NvicI.png

Dimitar Berbatov was signed on a free transfer and was then sent on loan the following month because the team offered to pay his wages in full and give a monthly fee. Considering he was bought to provide backup, and the team was looking a lot better, he was allowed to leave. 

Various first team players were sold to make room for the new generation of Inter players. Every first team player that was sold would always have been sold. 

The usual suspects such as Federico Dimarco, Andrea Pinamonti and Assana, Davide Merola, Elia Visconti are developing well. Failed to develop Federico Valietti. Lorenzo Gavioli however, has been developing quite well. Recently rejected a £20 million bid from Roma for him. They initially offered 8.75 million including add ons.  

Nv7GO.png

Current Squad

NvEFU.png

• 2 weeks later...

I can really recommend giving Andrea Pinamonti a chance. 

In the second season I was forced to sell Icardi, that wanted to leave for a while. I got a good price from Real Madrid. I thought about buying Belotti, but then I remembered I had Pinamonti so I decided to give him a chance. Something I haven't regretted. 

https://i.imgur.com/avagpEI.jpg 

https://i.imgur.com/SWJwHNO.jpg  

My hope is that he will become a legend like Totti has been for Roma. 

In terms of results I have only won two championsships in six seasons. Juve has been really strong and I have struggled finding stabily and the right tactics. I think I have overcome that struggle now. I won the championship last season with 93 points and halfway this season I am unbeaten in all tournaments. 

I haven't won anything abroad, but that is also a question of time. 

Here is my team:

epVhPof.jpg 

With Gustavo Abraham being my only regen in the starting 11. He is a hell of a player though: 

7p9tL4F.jpg 

53 minutes ago, korzika said:

I can really recommend giving Andrea Pinamonti a chance. 

In the second season I was forced to sell Icardi, that wanted to leave for a while. I got a good price from Real Madrid. I thought about buying Belotti, but then I remembered I had Pinamonti so I decided to give him a chance. Something I haven't regretted. 

https://i.imgur.com/avagpEI.jpg 

https://i.imgur.com/SWJwHNO.jpg  

My hope is that he will become a legend like Totti has been for Roma. 

In terms of results I have only won two championsships in six seasons. Juve has been really strong and I have struggled finding stabily and the right tactics. I think I have overcome that struggle now. I won the championship last season with 93 points and halfway this season I am unbeaten in all tournaments. 

I haven't won anything abroad, but that is also a question of time. 

Here is my team:

epVhPof.jpg 

With Gustavo Abraham being my only regen in the starting 11. He is a hell of a player though: 

7p9tL4F.jpg 

Nice work! Juve is also keeping me from retaining even my first league title. I'm playing with the other greats from Milano, AC Milan and even though Andrea Pinamonti is an FM favourite i can't get him to come to my side. Something else i can't seem to do is to get my tactic to work for more than a couple of months. So I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing yours? Would be much appreciated 

On 20/6/2017 at 18:02, Jalex said:

Nice work! Juve is also keeping me from retaining even my first league title. I'm playing with the other greats from Milano, AC Milan and even though Andrea Pinamonti is an FM favourite i can't get him to come to my side. Something else i can't seem to do is to get my tactic to work for more than a couple of months. So I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing yours? Would be much appreciated 

Yeah, Juve are too strong - like in real life unfortonately. 

I have two tactics. A 4-2-3-1 I use in 95 percent of all games - minus games against Juve and teams like Bayern Munich, Madrid, Barcelona I can face in the Champions League. When I meet sides like that I have a 4-3-3 I prefer. 

Good luck :) 

inter 4-2-3-1_E5FAA97C-888E-4787-B8E8-CF02C0A535A7.fmf

inter 4-3-3_8CFA3DF1-5B50-446A-A50B-10694BF2CFCE.fmf

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/6/2017 at 21:20, korzika said:

Yeah, Juve are too strong - like in real life unfortonately. 

I have two tactics. A 4-2-3-1 I use in 95 percent of all games - minus games against Juve and teams like Bayern Munich, Madrid, Barcelona I can face in the Champions League. When I meet sides like that I have a 4-3-3 I prefer. 

Good luck :) 

inter 4-2-3-1_E5FAA97C-888E-4787-B8E8-CF02C0A535A7.fmf

inter 4-3-3_8CFA3DF1-5B50-446A-A50B-10694BF2CFCE.fmf

Hey mate. Do you use OI's with these tactics? :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived