Sports Interactive Community

I think you guys should try buying Pulisic he is available at the 15-17 mil mark, and hes far better than Iwobi, Adelaide, Niles and even Ox. He is on fire for me, Julian Brandt and Bernat is also a beast if you need a true Left Wingers. I find Sanchez too selfish, if you play Giroud in the middle, you need those crosses from the flanks  from wingers and fullbacks. Walcott, Bellerin, Gibbs and Brandt/Bernat/Pulisic will do just that. Sanchez actually plays well as an AMC or striker. 

2 hours ago, aditya said:

I think you guys should try buying Pulisic he is available at the 15-17 mil mark, and hes far better than Iwobi, Adelaide, Niles and even Ox. He is on fire for me, Julian Brandt and Bernat is also a beast if you need a true Left Wingers. I find Sanchez too selfish, if you play Giroud in the middle, you need those crosses from the flanks  from wingers and fullbacks. Walcott, Bellerin, Gibbs and Brandt/Bernat/Pulisic will do just that. Sanchez actually plays well as an AMC or striker. 

Agree with you, i think I over paid for him but he's been pretty good for me and developed well. In the second season and his value is worth more than i paid (paid 37 mill AUS and worth 61 mill AUS in 2017).

Speaking of left wingers, if you get Griezmann get him as he his unstopable for me as a inside forward on the left. Scores and assists for fun. 

4 hours ago, vozzon said:

Speaking of left wingers, if you get Griezmann get him as he his unstopable for me as a inside forward on the left. Scores and assists for fun. 

This is true...Took me 2 attempts to get my board to sanction a bid, but he's been totally worth it

I just can't sign Dybala :( But Giroud started banging them in. You can make shitloads of money at the start if you sell Coquelin as Bayern wants him badly. They paid me 40m € for him.

4 minutes ago, gandrasch said:

I just can't sign Dybala :( But Giroud started banging them in. You can make shitloads of money at the start if you sell Coquelin as Bayern wants him badly. They paid me 40m € for him.

I signed Dybala for 60m + addons in the beta but here they won't accept any bid. I checked with various bids and they accept bids above 160m because they consider the bid to be "too good to turn down".

Also if you don't mind spending 56m on a defender, buy Gimenez. He's such a beast and has scored 8 goals for me in 15 games.

1 hour ago, gandrasch said:

1 hour ago, Sudeep D said:

I signed Dybala for 60m + addons in the beta but here they won't accept any bid. I checked with various bids and they accept bids above 160m because they consider the bid to be "too good to turn down".

Also if you don't mind spending 56m on a defender, buy Gimenez. He's such a beast and has scored 8 goals for me in 15 games.

I managed to get Dybala for 32m after he'd had a fall out with Juve due to rejecting offers for him...think that was just above his asking price.

1 hour ago, gandrasch said:

I signed Dybala for £55M and he is simply amazing.

ZMN423.jpg

g2lajO.jpg

9 hours ago, aditya said:

Yeah man, I agree. Not signed him on 17 yet but he was great on 16. 

7 minutes ago, MorganGalahad said:

I've the chance to get Rashford or Moussa Dembele. Who do I go for? They're both homegrown

Rashford hands down! Or, why not both?

I have the dreaded thing now of Real bidding for Özil, I ask for £100M they back off and now he wants to leave. I hate that as I never know what to say. 

After a nervy 1-1 home CL Semi final 1st leg against City, the crazy score line appears again with a 6-5 away victory...Superb for my strikers, not so much for my keeper!

Still, set up a final (and probably a runners up medal) against Barcelona.

23 minutes ago, gholliday87 said:

After a nervy 1-1 home CL Semi final 1st leg against City, the crazy score line appears again with a 6-5 away victory...Superb for my strikers, not so much for my keeper!

Still, set up a final (and probably a runners up medal) against Barcelona.

Cool man, thats impressive.

So I just won the quadruple with Arsenal in my first season and United and City came 7th and 5th respectively. Mourinho and Pep were both sacked and replaced by Pep and Mourinho. :/

Diego Llorente on a free, capable cover for DC as I'll be getting rid of possibly Mertesacker as he's getting on a bit.

Berahino on a free as well...City & Spurs are after him too, wages may be driven up on that...

54 minutes ago, Sudeep D said:

So I just won the quadruple with Arsenal in my first season and United and City came 7th and 5th respectively. Mourinho and Pep were both sacked and replaced by Pep and Mourinho. :/

The manager replacements put your quadruple in the shadow, just like Özil and Bale :p

In 28 league games, Donnarumma had 12 clean sheets, yet conceded 35 goals in the 16 games at an average on 2.12(ish) goals per game...now that wouldn't be too bad, but I've noticed on occasion that when he lets at least one in, he lets a fair few in!!

Thanks to @Kazeria and @WillyBroadband for suggestion and confirmation to offer Bellerin new contract. I offered him new one in December and Barça don't mess with him and me in January. But Gabriel is tempted by a Chinese club, ends up at Everton though, lol. PSG bids for Coq, but I reject them, he's disappointed, demands me £55k p/w to stay, which is fine for me. 

Got Robben real cheap from Bayern. Dude just scores for fun 4 goals in 5 (1) apps, and is now tutoring Reiss. 

2 hours ago, gholliday87 said:

Diego Llorente on a free, capable cover for DC as I'll be getting rid of possibly Mertesacker as he's getting on a bit.

Berahino on a free as well...City & Spurs are after him too, wages may be driven up on that...

Mertesacker is way passed it for me, man. Loaned him to Hannover in January window of 2nd season. Love him IRL though. 

6 minutes ago, disaccharide said:

Thanks to @Kazeria and @WillyBroadband for suggestion and confirmation to offer Bellerin new contract. I offered him new one in December and Barça don't mess with him and me in January. But Gabriel is tempted by a Chinese club, ends up at Everton though, lol. PSG bids for Coq, but I reject them, he's disappointed, demands me £55k p/w to stay, which is fine for me. 

Got Robben real cheap from Bayern. Dude just scores for fun 4 goals in 5 (1) apps, and is now tutoring Reiss. 

Nice one, dude! 

2 hours ago, gholliday87 said:

Berahino, really?? Interesting. 

Xhaka doesn't appear to be a very popular for my Arsenal side, he complains about not getting enough games (he's been woeful) and every single player who can play in midfield in my entire squad agrees with me. 

Going to sell him, definitely. 

Thing with Özil was funny, I told him I would sell if Real offered something reasonable, he got me to set that to £68M. Haven't seen that in game before. 

2 minutes ago, WillyBroadband said:

Xhaka doesn't appear to be a very popular for my Arsenal side, he complains about not getting enough games (he's been woeful) and every single player who can play in midfield in my entire squad agrees with me. 

Thing with Özil was funny, I told him I would sell if Real offered something reasonable, he got me to set that to £68M. Haven't seen that in game before. 

Xhaka is not bad for me. He's Ramsey's back-up, complains to me once, but I say that I can't drop Ramsey, so he just waits for his chance in starting XI.

I play him in BBM/S, sometimes I sub him and change his role to DLP/D to maintain my score. His stat is not bad though, compare to Ramsey.

apps - gls - asts - av r (league) - av r (all comp.)

Ramsey 22 (6) - 1 - 4 - 7.02 - 6.97

Xhaka 14 (9) - 2 - 3 - 7.01 - 7.00

25 minutes ago, WillyBroadband said:

Thing with Özil was funny, I told him I would sell if Real offered something reasonable, he got me to set that to 79.02€M. Haven't seen that in game before. 

That's a new feature. Even Gabriel wanted me to lower his asking price from 20m to 13m. I rejected and sold him for 20m. :lol:

Got a pretty nice result at Stamford Bridge!

Debuted a 4-3-3 with Ozil wide-left in AP role with Fekir on right as IF and Alexis up top as a Complete Forward. Opened the match with a gorgeous goal from Alexis assisted by Ozil but was quickly pegged back with 2 goals. We finished the half strong with a 4-2 lead and cruised to the end with 3 more goals in 2nd half. I did switch back to my standard 4-2-3-1 to see the game out in the 2nd half.

The best part is with this result, Chelsea sit 2nd from the bottom...Conte's days must be numbered!

Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 3.26.44 PM.png

Edited by vpn75

4 hours ago, WillyBroadband said:

Berahino, really?? Interesting. 

Yeah, he ticks the home grown rule as well...Only ever be back up for me, but could be good back up

Wow, Ox was my 3rd best kit seller...didn't expect that! Dybala & Griezmann were top 2. Ozil 4th and Sanchez rounding out the top 5.

5 hours ago, WillyBroadband said:
5 minutes ago, gholliday87 said:

Wow, Ox was my 3rd best kit seller...didn't expect that! Dybala & Griezmann were top 2. Ozil 4th and Sanchez rounding out the top 5.

Where do you find those details?

So I started a new save since the beta and just wanted to share my CL results from the first season.

My group was

Bayern, Sporting, RB Leipzig

I lost the first 3 games of the group including a 2-4 home loss to Leipzig, and a 4-0 away thrashing by Sporting, Played well away against Bayern, but lost 2-1. I thought I would surely miss out.

But then beat Sporting 3-0 at home, Leipzig 3-0 away, and squeaked out a win at home against Bayern 2-1. And I advanced!

Out of curiosity I looked it up and Newcastle in 2002 (of all teams) was the only one to lose their first 3 group games and still advance.

And I drew Porto in round of 16. Things looking good!

ALso currently tied with Sp*rs on points at top of the table.

Edited by puffascruffowitz

So Napoli in Champs League Qtr Final, won the first leg 0-1 away to home and then this game happens!

HYPE!

Screenshot 2016-11-18 22.23.52.png

Btw, here is tactic I played after we went man down.

Screenshot 2016-11-18 22.24.05.png

Edited by abed

I'm in my third season. top of the league and everything is well. I feel the squad harmony is an all time high. Then the january window opens. I get bids on Adelaide, Dubala and Özil. They all want to go. I eventually sold Adelaide for a little over 30m plus 30% next profit. I sold Özil for 42m. He is getting older and he is on a 250k contract with 50k appearance fee. Dybala, who has been insane this season, I've agreed to sell if a bid gets made for more than 55m. Hopefully it doesn't materialize. 

I bought in Rabiot for 65m as a potential replacement for Xhaka too. I had him scouted for a long time by Wenger himself, ultimately rating him 4 star potential. But now he is only 3 and a half. So that was potentially a waste of money haha. But his stats are good. I'm also probably selling Ramsey, as he wants way too much money for a new contract. Looking to bring in either Locatelli or Mangoni(not sure how he is spelled, he plays for Atalanta) in the summer.

On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 11:28, gholliday87 said:

Lucas, latest Arsenal striker to steal a living...I can't wait to ship him out! He's scored once in 10 games, and that was in the EFL Cup!

Play him on the left winger as an inside forward he's scored 4 in 2 for me

What a game to round up the first season. Hattrick and Freekick challenge. Özil scores 1 from freekick, while Alexis 2, and Cazorla 1.

Arsenal v Sunderland_ Overview Overview End of EPL 1617.png

They are always in our shadow.

UCL1617.png

Edited by disaccharide
Add UCL

I have many many youth prospects to purchase this close season...Does anyone else end up spending more on youth players for the next few seasons than they do actual players for the first team/back up?

22 hours ago, puffascruffowitz said:

So I started a new save since the beta and just wanted to share my CL results from the first season.

My group was

Bayern, Sporting, RB Leipzig

I lost the first 3 games of the group including a 2-4 home loss to Leipzig, and a 4-0 away thrashing by Sporting, Played well away against Bayern, but lost 2-1. I thought I would surely miss out.

But then beat Sporting 3-0 at home, Leipzig 3-0 away, and squeaked out a win at home against Bayern 2-1. And I advanced!

Out of curiosity I looked it up and Newcastle in 2002 (of all teams) was the only one to lose their first 3 group games and still advance.

And I drew Porto in round of 16. Things looking good!

ALso currently tied with Sp*rs on points at top of the table.

How were RB Leipzig in CL first season, dude? Do you mean RB Salzburg? (pedantic of me, man, sorry)

Sp*rs are so good this year! Overrated, I reckon. 

Annoyingly I had to restart again. This time due to a corrupted save.

Ramsey and the Ox have been amazing this season. Cech once again started to decline in March, is this the same for others?

On 11/14/2016 at 20:36, gholliday87 said:

I cannot keep a clean sheet for love nor money...I'm free scoring, yet my defence is leakier than a colander! Scored 81, yet conceded 38 from 28 games!

On the plus side, I am saving a fair bit in clean sheet bonuses!

screenshot us your tactic and formation

16 hours ago, gholliday87 said:

Baines for 1mil purely as back up...pretty happy with that bit of business

Nice! Always been a fan of Baines. I got Matt Targett as my backup and he's been a bit rubbish tbh. Loaned Gibbs out too. 

Gibbs has been good for me, bought Lato to develop but he is taking his time. May have to take a punt on Shaw. Has anyone signed Luke Shaw?

Just finished my first season on FM2017. I'd say overall I'm pretty happy with it, but there are definitely some things that need to be worked on next season.

Competitions:

gNAenN5.jpg

Transfers:

DzJYkiq.jpg

Stats:

jPats89.jpg

4 hours ago, WillyBroadband said:

Nice! Always been a fan of Baines. I got Matt Targett as my backup and he's been a bit rubbish tbh. Loaned Gibbs out too. 

Also aiming to bring in De Sciglio from AC Milan, to be further back up for both left and right sides.

Ozil demand's a new contract after I reject a PSG bid...I think "This is going to cost me" He only wants 105k a week, only problem is he wants a pre-written promise that I will let him use the club as a stepping stone!

How very dare he!