Sports Interactive Community

In beta it looks like he wont change his mind, but it looks like the official release update will give Sanchez options

58 minutes ago, Kazeria said:

In beta it looks like he wont change his mind, but it looks like the official release update will give Sanchez options

Where is that information from?

I tried to offer him a contract , it said he won't talk and wants to leave.   I then asked wenger (DoF) to offer a deal and he was able to offer him a 4 year deal it seems , after one week went passed he then rejected it.  Guess he is on his way out then.

For me, you should be able to offer him a big signing on/wage fee to stay. This obviously hasn't happened in real life but if we wanted to break bank to keep him on game we should.

I think the thing with Sanchez is coded. I talked to him and gave him a promis to qualify for CL, did that and he left for free to City. I would recommend to sell him and go all in for Asensio! He is such as beast, scoring for fun for me.