Harold Preciado - Budget striker for PL clubs

paddypower

q3IAWNd.jpg

Picked him up in the first window for £700k. As you can see he scored 14 league goals and 20 overall - however I think he can do better as I rotated him a fair bit with Defoe and Sakho. 

I think it may be possible to take him to a Championship club as well considering how low his demands where to sign for Sunderland 

Very useful player. Bit surprised he got a Work Permit - always assumed he wouldn't be signable in England.

Had him on FM16 with Lokomotiv Moscow and he was an absolute monster. Ended up breaking the clubs single-season goal record. Got a ridiculous offer for him in the summer of 2016 and couldn't resist. Was something like 40m from Atletico.

He might come to Championship clubs, but I'm not sure how low he'll go. He wasn't interested in coming to Vitesse in the Eredievisie in FM16, at least according to my scouts on multiple scouts. He usually moved to Portugal in FM16. Very effective as a Complete Forward.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought this lad for Ajax, so far so good 20 games and 11 goals. But staff keep saying he doesn't deserve to start and the board think I've wasted money on him. Paid 3M rising to 4M if he scores certain amount of goals and games he's played. Think i got a good deal but think it's strange club don't rate him.

4 minutes ago, Luis Suarez 7 said:

Bought this lad for Ajax, so far so good 20 games and 11 goals. But staff keep saying he doesn't deserve to start and the board think I've wasted money on him. Paid 3M rising to 4M if he scores certain amount of goals and games he's played. Think i got a good deal but think it's strange club don't rate him.

Low reputation.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bunkerossian said:

Ran into a dry spell for me after a good start. TBF, I'm often using him as a lone striker- is he even suited for that?

Far more than most strikers. The only real issue with him being up top alone is the lack of aggression, but he has a very rounded skillset, so he perform in almost any role.

8 hours ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Far more than most strikers. The only real issue with him being up top alone is the lack of aggression, but he has a very rounded skillset, so he perform in almost any role.

He's missing loads of chances for me. Simply missing  from close to the goal. Does he need to be tutored to be effective, or something?

Update: Target man role for 2 games - 4 goals in the first match, hat trick in the 2nd match. I think i've found his best role. 

What i found funny also, im playing as Toulous. In the Ligue 1 odds for top goalscorer he was favourite for it at 1/6 and 2nd place was Cavani at 9/1. Found it strange that a striker that has not played in Europe, let alone Ligue 1 is the out and out favorite for top goalscorer. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2016 at 10:11, KF1990 said:

Update: Target man role for 2 games - 4 goals in the first match, hat trick in the 2nd match. I think i've found his best role. 

What i found funny also, im playing as Toulous. In the Ligue 1 odds for top goalscorer he was favourite for it at 1/6 and 2nd place was Cavani at 9/1. Found it strange that a striker that has not played in Europe, let alone Ligue 1 is the out and out favorite for top goalscorer. 

Is this after he scored 7 in 2 games or before?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived